Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2009, 08:34 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
We're still selling here, too. That is if it's worth it anymore. I don't even want to think how I would feel if first they lowballed, then we compromised, then accepted, then they wanted things from the inspection...man, I think I would tell them to kiss my ...(edited for St. Patrick's day) shillallee!

I really only want to list for three months, but the realtor wants a six month contract. Sorry about all the $ everyone is losing...it really, really sucks. NJ, talk about a loser realtor..she is just awful, even would go so far as to say, unprofessional and incompetent. Painter, I can't believe the nerve of those buyers. I wish they had tried to come to your place, decided to "let themselves in" and met your dogs. By the way, that was interesting about the peanut hay being the crop and not the peanuts themselves, and the cotton fields must be awesome to look at. Stoy, it really is hard to lose that much $. It might be different if I was younger, but it just feels worse, because there is no future time to make up such a big loss. I'm 52, and only have a few good years left to become a millionaire...lol. Texas, glad to hear you're feeling better.
Tambre!!! thanks girl!! She does suck. I cannot wait to be done with her.I am so disgusted w/ her. The lazy arse lol...

Dogmom- I had spinach/artichoke hot pocket for dinner lol. See? Green for St. patrick's day!LOL...

DWTS show--Belinda Carlisle out of competition.........

Hia Stoy!!good to see you!!!

HDL-thanks for the reps girl!!!

CraZYMA----how goes it >?

Old 03-17-2009, 08:41 PM

2,791 posts, read 10,809,148 times
nj, I sold my house in NJ last year. who's your agent?

dogmom, I'm a dogmom now too!

the best to all of you

Old 03-18-2009, 05:38 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,851,350 times
Hi all-just quick checking and saying "miss ya".

You all had me chuckling a bit. I'm all Irish ad for some reason hate St. Pat's and never wear green-we ordered Chinese last night.

Having a wonderfully, exhausting time. Bought a new SUV, being delivered tonight, enjoying every second with these wonderful grands.

Checked our on-line looks and there were 60! Where are these people?

Hope we all sell soon-hugs.

Old 03-18-2009, 06:24 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,432 times
Morning
Welcome aboard Srnyong, I too would be curious to your reason behind the low ball offers, are you basing them on sold comps or just your budget? As a seller I am trying to figure out the logic in some of the stuff I am seeing, so please feel free to enlighten me.

Brookdale, Where have you been hiding and how are you doing?

Texas, You must be doing better if you are ready to get back on the market. Guess that TX draw is still pullin' hard! You go girl....

Tambre, Are you getting any calls on your place?

We don't even want to talk about taxes, lol, I had the little hse sold awhile back until they figured in the tax and insurance. The guy could afford the payment and had the finance up to then, he had to back out after the ins. qoutes came in.

Lacey, so glad to hear you are enjoying yourselves! A SUV huh? what happen to the car? 60 hits is good, more than here but like you ask WHERE ARE THESE BUYERS???

All of the flowering trees are in bloom and when the dd gets up, well she better fix my camera download problem so I can get pixs. I am gonna take new exterior pics for the listing, yep, gonna do it myself.

Old 03-18-2009, 08:32 AM

Hey Painter-Hi-we have a Hyundai SantaFe (2002) and love it-so that's what we got-an '08. It's bigger and now we can go parking as it has a DVD player in the back seat!

Old 03-18-2009, 08:38 AM

959 posts, read 1,824,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Hi all-just quick checking and saying "miss ya".

You all had me chuckling a bit. I'm all Irish ad for some reason hate St. Pat's and never wear green-we ordered Chinese last night.

Having a wonderfully, exhausting time. Bought a new SUV, being delivered tonight, enjoying every second with these wonderful grands.

Checked our on-line looks and there were 60! Where are these people?

Hope we all sell soon-hugs.

Lacey!! So good to hear from you! The weather here is getting awesome so the peeps will be coming out to buy soon. It was 65 on Monday and it was like the whole world came out of their hole. So I am hoping the nice weather will bring you some buyers!

Kristine

Old 03-18-2009, 08:42 AM

Wow Hammy-so happy it's nice maybe my snow mountains will be gone by the time we get back.

Old 03-18-2009, 10:51 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,273,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brookdaleresident View Post
nj, I sold my house in NJ last year. who's your agent?

dogmom, I'm a dogmom now too!

the best to all of you
Brook! Send me some pictures fellow Dogmom!

Old 03-18-2009, 12:32 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times
Are any of you watching CNN now. The AIG hearing is "live" on Capitol Hill. The CEO of AIG, Liddy, is sweating bullets. They are grilling him!

Old 03-18-2009, 12:48 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Are any of you watching CNN now. The AIG hearing is "live" on Capitol Hill. The CEO of AIG, Liddy, is sweating bullets. They are grilling him!
I am watching and feel sorry for him. This group of congress are just putting on a show some of them are responsable for the situation we are in. I even understand why he did what he did by giving the bonuses to keep the people he needed to keep AIG in business .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate