Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2009, 07:03 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,487,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
I know, its just that these people have had us jumping through hoops, and now we haven't heard from our guy since Monday...hopefully he is busy putting the darn loan together..Carl said he would call him tomorrow...our loan contingency has to be met tomorrow, how do I know if anyone else is waiting to put in an offer and sneak it out from under us. Of course it went pending yesterday and i know they would give us 24 or 48 hours to remove that loan contingency. Girls its no better buying than selling....anyway, i was surprised to see the go pending from short active contingent..I wonder if the loan contingency has been met and no one called us..lol, right.. Well will leave to hubby and God..if it's meant to be it will happen, if not then there is something else out there..
It will all happen. It's a good sign that it says pending....I am sure there is no one else.It seems the loan people disappear and don't answer the phone when they don't know anything either...at least our guy did. Our were to close by a certain date and we closed a day later, because the documents weren't back from the bank in CA (Wells Fargo) but no one said anything.

After we got in our house and were cleaning, we had so many neighbors come by and say...."oh I bet you got a good deal, we wanted to offer on it" I said how did you even know, the sign has been gone. Come to find out there was another public auction scheduled the day we closed. I found the paper taped to the window. I guess it was the second mortgage company still trying to get something, even though they approved our offer. So weird....don't understand the short sales.
Yeah if it is meant to happen it will and I bet it will~

Old 02-04-2009, 07:05 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Oh Lorrie, that is not 'off topic' at all...I know you are so excited, especially since you have been missing them so much lately..when is Easter?? that is a great deal on air fare, and I'm sure they are all excited to come see Grandma and Grandpa, and Billie, Amy, Elkie and Coco too..

That's very exciting girl...

I bet the kids want to see CoCo more then Nana and Pop Pop but i don't care. I kust want to see them.

Old 02-04-2009, 07:06 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,191 times
Where's Kristine?? Oh Hammy? Hammy? Wondering how the inspection went, i'm sure it was fine but when people want to be buts, they will be buts..these buyers seem to think they can walk all over the sellers..me I am just happy to be getting into a home again, I hope anyway.

Chick, glad you make it back home..glad it all worked out well with the new house, how did you find a renter so fast...that worked out really well... I always enjoyed the winters there, it was the summer that just killed me..I totally understand the snowbird thing..and after being here this winter if get why they leave lol. First and last winter here...I ordered one of those full spectrum lights from costco, was hoping it would get here...my doctor wrote me a scrip for one, i don't know if insurance will pay but i am gong to try.. I need it really badly.

Ok need to eat, later campers!

Old 02-04-2009, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Just wantedd you all to know I am freezin my butt off----down to 15 tonight! So do I really really want to move further north???? Arthur is telling me no right now, lol. Just cant believe it. Oh man Lacey i thought of you when I was out there just now, girl you must be eskimo by now!

Hey Chickrae, Wondered if you got laid up in the airport!

Gary had fun last night making mini snow men. I need at least 80 degree weather. not 19.

Click image for larger version

Name:	snow 2-3-09 002.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	171.0 KB
ID:	35526

Click image for larger version

Name:	snow 2-3-09 003.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	35527

I did this a few hours ago and lost it or lost my mind. If it is a duplicate sorry.

Old 02-04-2009, 07:44 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,445,732 times
lorriem, those are awful cute little snowmen. Cant even remember the last time I played in the snow! Cold enough here but it wont happen.

Old 02-04-2009, 08:01 PM

959 posts, read 1,824,965 times
I seriously think I am going to shoot someone. The inspection was from 2-4 so I pull down my street at 5 and low and behold, they are still at my house. I was TORKED. I mean seriously, do these people have NO respect? I want to come home and feed my family dinner!

So they finally leave and my realtor calls me at about 7:30 and tell me that their realtor called her and this is what they said. The inspection came out great and they did not find anything. However, the wife was not able to make it and while doing the inspection the husband noticed that there is some scratching on the kitchen floor and on my patio door from the dogs. So NOW the wife HAS to come back tomorrow to take a look at the scratching to see if it is acceptable to her and see if they are going to go through with the sale because of it. SERIOUSLY??? What the hell is wrong with these people? You are moving into a 6 year old home! Of COURSE there is going to be some things that cosmetically are wrong with it. Oh and did you NOT see the floor the other two times you were here???? Stuid asses!!!

Then my realtor tells me that they told their realtor they were offended that we said we would take the deal but we were not fixing anything on the insection report. YOU WERE OFFENDED??? I just cannot believe buyers anymore. I am just beside myself here. So I am thinking this is going to fall through all because they cannot handle some scratching on the floor. OMFG - I am just ready to burst!

Kristine

Old 02-04-2009, 08:04 PM

Quote:
lorriem, those are awful cute little snowmen. Cant even remember the last time I played in the snow! Cold enough here but it wont happen.

You never know painter. Gary is a little boy at times. The smallest thing makes him happy. I can complain great. In fact I am very good at that.

Old 02-04-2009, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
I seriously think I am going to shoot someone. The inspection was from 2-4 so I pull down my street at 5 and low and behold, they are still at my house. I was TORKED. I mean seriously, do these people have NO respect? I want to come home and feed my family dinner!

So they finally leave and my realtor calls me at about 7:30 and tell me that their realtor called her and this is what they said. The inspection came out great and they did not find anything. However, the wife was not able to make it and while doing the inspection the husband noticed that there is some scratching on the kitchen floor and on my patio door from the dogs. So NOW the wife HAS to come back tomorrow to take a look at the scratching to see if it is acceptable to her and see if they are going to go through with the sale because of it. SERIOUSLY??? What the hell is wrong with these people? You are moving into a 6 year old home! Of COURSE there is going to be some things that cosmetically are wrong with it. Oh and did you NOT see the floor the other two times you were here???? Stuid asses!!!

Then my realtor tells me that they told their realtor they were offended that we said we would take the deal but we were not fixing anything on the insection report. YOU WERE OFFENDED??? I just cannot believe buyers anymore. I am just beside myself here. So I am thinking this is going to fall through all because they cannot handle some scratching on the floor. OMFG - I am just ready to burst!

Kristine
Kristine If you want the sale to go thru do what you have to do even a credit for a new door and a what ever you do (sorry) to get rid of scratches on the floor.. Do you have any extra flooring strips left over? Just remember what comes around goes around.

Old 02-04-2009, 08:18 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,445,732 times
Hammy, Personally I would be there when that dip sh*t broad comes to look at the scratches! Sorry but these buyers need a good swift kick in the back side...omg. I would be done accomadating their schedules and wouldn't be taking off, driving around in the neighbor hood. I would want to see her on her hands and knees looking at the floor and ask her if she wants to go out back and sniff the grass too.

Lorriem See I am good at complaining too!

Old 02-04-2009, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Hammy, Personally I would be there when that dip sh*t broad comes to look at the scratches! Sorry but these buyers need a good swift kick in the back side...omg. I would be done accomadating their schedules and wouldn't be taking off, driving around in the neighbor hood. I would want to see her on her hands and knees looking at the floor and ask her if she wants to go out back and sniff the grass too.

Lorriem See I am good at complaining too!

Two of a kind right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate