Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2009, 01:19 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,349,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
Well, my insection is today from 2-4 so I hope it goes well. My reltor told me that she DARES them to come looking for anything from the inspection. She is so mad at these buyers for being just jerks.

Kristine

Hammy-
God Bless ya girl!! We had jerks too for buyers for the last home we sold...OMG, they put us through the ringer...practically wanted our cars and kids lmao....I said to my husband if they DARE to pick apart anything during inspection I will tel them where to go...thankfully NOT ONE WIMPER out of them!!so hopefully no matter what prickkkks they are hopefully they will soften and not nickle and dime you....
Funny the first house we sold (a 2 bedroom cape on Cape Cod just before we had the twins---)the buyer made up a LAUNDRY LIST of things he thought should be done and nickled and dimed us for all these things he THOUGHT should be fixed or done. He made a list of 50 things wrong lol Granted the house was 100 years old BUT my hub gutted most of it and was all newer.....even made the kitchen cabinets from scratch, mind you!! and we just laughed. We said no to any of them. We had come down like 80k on the damn house!already!! People want everything for free and perfect. Screw em!! lol!
Hang in there Hammy!!

Quote:
I like Greyhounds and have thought about getting one someday. Either a Greyhound or a La
Niki!!! You are my twin!! We have had both!! Love yellow labs too!! like Old Yeller types lol...I never knew about greyhounds until my hub had one when I met him. I fell in love with greyhounds ever since!! I cannot believe anyone could kill them after the race track days are over!! How utterly dispicable!!

Old 02-04-2009, 01:20 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
You are soo talented Crazyma!! Excellent. I can barely thread a needle yet alone that!! I remember making a pair of jean overalls in 8th grade *they were in style back in 9th gradelol)and never finished the,m lol..I kept them for 5 years, then threw them out lol....

Me thinks Gumby has walked into a book for the evening!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a crazy day campers!! Hia Judy!! Good to see you!! and Lorrie you crack me up saying see ya in jail rofl!!!

LACEY-omg lol.....expand the yard LMAO! I only have .24 of an acre. I am jealous. Puleez. I grew up in a 50x 100 lot...lol.and enjoyed our yard thoroughly with a white picket fence to boot!
My yard was bigger then yours. 60x 100. Ha, ha. We did just fine right? I remember my dad throwing a baseball at me since i loved to play. What a through. he hit me right on the forehead. Thanks dad.

Old 02-04-2009, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
so dashcal (sp.?) couldn't take the heat & backed down so I heard Stick his booty in jail! And did the chosen say he screwed up??? Not as easy a job as he might have thought, huh.
I tell ya what those politicians could screw up a one car funeral. And THEY claim they want to AID the country. Lord help us

and now they want to give tax cuts on new cars!!! WTH? There ya go, get irresponsible people even deeper in a hole.
good grief, if they really want to stimulate the economy, GIVE US back our taxes paid in , in 2008! a TAX free year!!

I love the double standers don't you? I wonder who is next? I tell you if we are ever audited I will say just like good old Harry said it was just a little hickup on the guy who did get approved.

Old 02-04-2009, 01:34 PM

Barb I thought you said you were going to let your hubby worry about the house and the loan. Now try it again and it does wonders. I worry also but I am getting so much better letting Gary worry about the major things . Heck even the small things. Practice makes perfect. Say to yourself don't worry, Don't worry.

Old 02-04-2009, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Morning all.

CrazyMa-no I'm still stretching it!!! Is it me or has the Pres. aged in the couple of weeks he's been on the job? There's a 3rd one Killerfer along with Dascle, Geitner-God knows who else. They get slapped on the hand-we get nailed.
Don't forget Rangle.

Old 02-04-2009, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
dogmom, They do an adoption here every summer and I always go look (play) with them. They do it in the center of the mall. Most of them come from mobile track, the owners there are horrible. They make the news every yr for something, it is sad how they treat those animals. So sorry for the passing of that baby, it is like losing your own kids. I had to put 2 down after the hurricanes, a long story but it was so difficult for me and my dd. Dixie was 16 yrs and we adopted her at 2 so it was along time family member.
When we lived in FL PETSMART would have them every weekend. Hubby would always give them a donation and hint to me that he really wanted one. I would have done it but we were only aloud three dogs per HOA rules.

Old 02-04-2009, 02:00 PM

571 posts, read 1,050,258 times
Default Hello all!

Some of you may remember me... I moved from CA to NC in November... what a whirlwind these last months have been! We are almost settled in, and we already had visiters from CA who are thinking of moving here too! We love it here! I have missed the boot camp... wow, there is a lot of catching up to do.

I hope that most of you have been successful in selling your homes, and moving on to where you want to be. It happened for me, and I'm back to give support to those who are waiting for that perfect buyer!

Take care... I'll be reading all of the posts that I have missed...

Anita

Old 02-04-2009, 02:18 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,856,986 times
Hi Anitajas-remember you well and glad it's all worked out.

Hammy you're right - do NOTHING for these jerks.

'Tude-me? Nah!

Old 02-04-2009, 02:27 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,597,424 times
Default Hey campers

Kristine, very best for that inspection...I'm sure your agent would be ready to fire back and has already told them they won't be getting anything Ahh, so you're a transplant to MPLS...love that city and the Vikings are ok too!

Crazyma, I think you scared the groupie away....good job lmao!

NJ, the Gumby thing was too funny lmao!

Welcome back Anita...support is so important!

To the rest of the campers have a great day!

Old 02-04-2009, 02:28 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,445,732 times
Hey gals! Thought I would throw a pet story out today. You all remember the stray I had been feeding in my garage and a little grey/white kitten. Well have not seen the little one lately, the neighbor finally broke down and told me what happened. He went to the hospital for his blood check, 28 miles away, the goofy thing had crawled up into the bed of the truck and when he got parked it jumped out and----ran to the front door! Well the door is auto so when it opened he ran in, hope he is getting good care there!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate