Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 08:30 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,049,410 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
I JUST spit my water out..................this is priceless. I think I would end up cutting out paper dolls with soft scissors..................if I didn't have you guys LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joy you are a damn hoot.
Can you believe that one????
It's not like it's a huge 100 lb. lab with a big ole ornament dangling from his azz LOL
I think that woman has a big ole ornament dangling from her azz - I will not post picture! I can only image what would pop up on my screen if I did a search for 'woman with ornament in azz'

Old 08-12-2009, 08:36 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,349,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
I think that woman has a big ole ornament dangling from her azz - I will not post picture! I can only image what would pop up on my screen if I did a search for 'woman with ornament in azz'
LOL...... I get the visual on that one LOL>>>>>>>>

Old 08-12-2009, 08:41 PM

STOLICHNAYA

Ah. This would be good right about now LOL>>>>>>>>>>>

Calgon take me away.

Old 08-12-2009, 08:46 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,191 times
NJ, uh how about building a little ramp..listen, when we were up at the mobile our doxie Halo managed the steps just fine..not saying he didnt hurt his ding aling a time or two but he is a tough guy lol...

speaking of dogs, since we are now posting religious pics...here are a couple that I embellished a couple days ago in my sheer boredom.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j135/bboyack/Gracie2.jpg (broken link)
Gracie

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j135/bboyack/Indy.jpg (broken link)
India

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j135/bboyack/Halo2.jpg (broken link)
Halo

Old 08-12-2009, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
NJ, uh how about building a little ramp..listen, when we were up at the mobile our doxie Halo managed the steps just fine..not saying he didnt hurt his ding aling a time or two but he is a tough guy lol...

speaking of dogs, since we are now posting religious pics...here are a couple that I embellished a couple days ago in my sheer boredom.

Gracie

India

Halo
These dogs are precious that you have Barb! LOL at the ding aling LOL>>>>>>>>>> omg..I am getting punchy, can you tell????People are unfreakinbelievable!!
How are you doing Barb???
PS. I have a question? How did you give "India" her name? It is very different and like it! I love Halo and Gracie too!!

Old 08-12-2009, 09:08 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,049,410 times
Quote:
STOLICHNAYA

Ah. This would be good right about now LOL>>>>>>>>>>>

Calgon take me away.
God I'm drunk just after watching that - hiccup, stumble, bump into wall, try to cook late dinner, whoops forgot something. . .

Old 08-12-2009, 09:36 PM

311 posts, read 916,101 times
::::::::::happpppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyfeeeeeeeeeet tttttttttt:::::

....cause I got 2 offers...count em TWO on listing I have had for almost a year~! Now I REALLY have to finish painting cabinets!

Tex, did you get those aqua towels yet?

I am so beat...between re-imaging computers at school (228, I am about 1/3 of the way done so far). The kitchen cabinets are looking GREAT...next time, I will insist on it from the get go! I will post before and after shots soon

Take care all!
Jody

Old 08-12-2009, 09:37 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,597,424 times
Quote:
LMAOat the feedback that I got from old clueless..............Now I have heard it all ! her email:

The other realtor got back to me. She said they loved the house. They have a problem with the steps off the deck. They have a tiny dog and it would be difficult to let him out to manage those steps.

I am going to bash my head against a wall now LOL. We have frickin 2 count'em 2 gate entrances to our outside........we have a frickin walkout basement BELOW the deck!!!!! Is the person that lazy she can't carry the damn dog downstairs herself???? I really need to write a book on these stories I have to tell you all LOL Funny because the previous owners had a "whippet" that weighed no more than 15 lbs. lol.............

LOL @ Sister Joy and Barb!! LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>love the pic.
Aww NJ I'm sorry I understand your frustration but honestly we ruled out houses that had steep numerous deck stairs like yours. Just to give you my reasoning..you end up letting small dogs out much more than even a mid sized. True you have a walk out, but believe me NJ it gets old when you let your dogs out non stop all day. See now I just open the slider and out they go. Mine play fight and who knows what they would do on stairs like that. Plus if you used the walk out you would have to stay down there to let them back in or go up and down. Sometimes my dogs dink around forever. Not defending your nutty looky loos just explaining my story...no stones pls JK!!

They are also suceptible to Luxating Patella where going up and down a lot of stairs is not good for them and can require costly surgery down the road. Then you mix dealing with all the snow you would have to clear off those stairs and little dogs slip. Our last house had steep deck stairs but we had another door out from main level. my husband even made a ramp out this door because there were about 4 steps but wide apart. May sound spoiled but dogs can get injured.

But why waste your time looking then? Maybe they thought they could over come it or maybe they found one that didn't have all the stairs. Don't worry hon you'll find your buyer That's easy for me to say I know.

Last edited by gold*dust1; 08-12-2009 at 10:16 PM..

Old 08-12-2009, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post

Gracie

India

Halo
Oh what fun! and how cute is that?

Old 08-12-2009, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Well here we are right after we took our vows - at least they gave you the cute pink shoes
What a fitting picture for the topic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate