Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 10:13 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,047,650 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
I want pics of Albert dressed up as a puppy! LOL Albert would tear me apart if I tried to dress him, but yeah would look cute for about 1 second before he ripped my arm off . Question for all you dog parents...do y'all dress your pets up for Halloween? I am contemplating dressing Watson up! Ain't touching that. Even little Sasha Anne hated when the groomers put bows in her hair. She'd come back and you could just tell she was P'od. She'd just give me that look like - look what dad let them do to me

A puppy's testicles must both be descended before he can be neutered. Only one of Watson's is descended per the vet. Dude I knew that, was just reading through and saw talk of "descending testies" and, well, I'm me - what can I say LOL Was actually thinking I should have used that excuse to have my pseudo neutered - with a frickin' machete LMAO.

A Crazy Cruise--think of the FUN we would have. I told my sister tonight that y'all might come and she was excited. She said the more the merrier!!

Joy, is your birthday on Saturday or today? Saturday - I'll be 12

I know --those poor firefighters. My heart goes out to them. My niece is a professional firefighter for Boca Raton in Florida. She just graduated from nursing school also and passed her boards!
That's why I pretty much avoid the news - it just breaks my heart and the fire chief was just in tears asking people to pray for their families. Made me tear up. Tell your niece to stick to nursing - safer, well except for some of those patients like you see on House

Old 08-31-2009, 10:23 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,596,187 times
Oh I want to see Albert dressed up too! I need to learn to post pix - big duh!

Dressed em up for Halloween, and Xmas and Easter and St patty's LOL I bought more clothes and costumes that are currently going unused but hey they are great for pictures!!

Old 08-31-2009, 10:24 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,274,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post

Old 08-31-2009, 10:28 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times
JOY: I love your pics!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
I got P at 16 weeks and it wasn't long at all until he started lifting, but he is very territorial. Could happen soon. Take him as soon as your vet will give the ok.
Oh...he is 18 weeks today. How long do I have to get this done? A few weeks???

Old 08-31-2009, 10:32 PM

Quote:
That's why I pretty much avoid the news - it just breaks my heart and the fire chief was just in tears asking people to pray for their families. Made me tear up. Tell your niece to stick to nursing - safer, well except for some of those patients like you see on House

Dude I knew that, was just reading through and saw talk of "descending testies" and, well, I'm me - what can I say LOL Was actually thinking I should have used that excuse to have my pseudo neutered - with a frickin' machete LMAO.
The retirement plan for firemen is awesome. My niece plans to retire from the FD, and work part time as an RN.

LOL!! You and that dang machete!!!

Old 08-31-2009, 10:35 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,596,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
JOY: I love your pics!!

I third that

Oh...he is 18 weeks today. How long do I have to get this done? A few weeks???
Well I suppose every dog is different as far as lifting, but I would do it asap if your vet determines it's safe for him to be put under. Some of them will not do it until 6 months just on principle, because they choose to stick with the old school ways, but obviously it can be done much sooner. They can do it as early as 2 months.

Old 08-31-2009, 11:20 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,047,650 times
Well glad you gals liked the pics. And Tex, don't get between me and my machete LOL but if any man deserved to be fixed with one, it would be my pseudo. Oooh would just to have that 'thing' close right now. WHACK - OUCH (evil laugh with sound of garbage disposal running in background)

And Goldy - there will be no pics of Albert in costumes. This boy would rip me apart, probably use my own machete on me LOL - oh and on photos just open a free account with photobucket, then you can upload pics from your computer. I usually then go in and resize so they don't take up whole page but it's pretty WYSIWYG.

So on that note it's well after midnight and of course another work day tomorrow so gonna go to sleep - that is if Albert stops playing with the empty toilet paper roll. He loves those things - recycled toys and cheap too!

Old 08-31-2009, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Well glad you gals liked the pics. And Tex, don't get between me and my machete LOL but if any man deserved to be fixed with one, it would be my pseudo. Oooh would just to have that 'thing' close right now. WHACK - OUCH (evil laugh with sound of garbage disposal running in background)

And Goldy - there will be no pics of Albert in costumes. This boy would rip me apart, probably use my own machete on me LOL - oh and on photos just open a free account with photobucket, then you can upload pics from your computer. I usually then go in and resize so they don't take up whole page but it's pretty WYSIWYG.
So on that note it's well after midnight and of course another work day tomorrow so gonna go to sleep - that is if Albert stops playing with the empty toilet paper roll. He loves those things - recycled toys and cheap too!
WTH does WYSIWYG mean?! TRUST me...I'm staying far away from your machete!! Well, I think I better grab me some sleep while my little boy is sleeping.

Old 09-01-2009, 04:25 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
Good morning all and Joy-just about choked on my coffee at the picture!!!!

Niki-in my prayers for peace for you.

Old 09-01-2009, 06:27 AM

I am off tonight...so I think I will interview another vet--didn't really care for the first one I took Watson to. I also want to check on maybe getting him snipped before the week-end. I am off for 5 days over Labor Day week-end, so it would be the perfect time because I would be home with him. Will he have to wear a cone collar to keep him away from stitches or incision?

Good morning Lacey--I see you are the first one up and at 'em!!

Niki--Prayers and peace. I hope you had a restful night.

Sara--Prayers and peace. Also strength and a baseball bat for step mom.

Barb--How's the air today? Are the fires under better control today?

Kristine--are we aunties yet?!?!?

Lorrie--how is sweet little Willow today?

Roth--how is Sophie today--I hope she is feeling better and less skittish today.

Anne--How are the twins doing today?

Joy--Did you and Albert have a good sleep? No more boom booms!?!?

Carol--how is the hurricane situation down there in FL?

Tambre--did you finish insulating the crawl space?

Stoy, Gold, Jody--up and at 'em girls!

Dear MIA's--missing you--HDL (I miss seeing all your posts with the smilie faces), Wisteria, Judy, gf--come by and say hello!!

To anyone I missed--I will blame it on no caffeine as of yet!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate