Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 10:33 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,047,650 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Gee, Joy, makes me want to move to Panama..
Well girl, why we're getting so many people from North America, especially the US doing just that. Why I'm here - though almost 5 years of our previous administration was pure Hel#. Now we've got a good guy I must update my blog with all he's accomplished so far. The man truly amazes me.

So I'm streaming 'cause Albert giving me the eye. He's the weirdest cat in the world. Even at 7PM if i get up, he heads to the bedroom meowing and I have to tell him, no, we're not going to bed at 7PM LOL. Now he's seen me plug in my headphones which signals mommy is streaming and he's sitting facing the bedroom waiting for me to carry in my laptop (on TV tray).

Old 09-10-2009, 04:52 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
Morning all!!! We're in NJ as of yesterday afternoon and had a great trip. Uneventful is the way to go.

Too much right now to check back on but hope all's well.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:03 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,274,687 times
Good morning Lacey...glad you and Mr. L. had a safe and uneventful journey..glad you are with family and friend..have a wonderful time and check in when you can my friend

Old 09-10-2009, 07:28 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times
Good morning Lacey! Glad to hear you and Mr. L made it safely to your destination!!

Good morning Barb! I am soon off to bed! I am working a stretch of nights. I don't want to work tonight because it is the first game of the season---Steelers vs. Titans. It should be a great game.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Morning all!!! We're in NJ as of yesterday afternoon and had a great trip. Uneventful is the way to go.

Too much right now to check back on but hope all's well.
Good to hear from you Lacey! Glad the trip is good and no glitches. You and Mr. L. have FUN, FUN, FUN

Barb, how can we be the only one's at the Camp this morning? This is almost like the twilight zone. Now I just saw Tex pop on for a minute so hey you! I just got up a bit ago, you're going to bed. GO STEELERS

Old 09-10-2009, 07:44 AM

Joy, guess its just you and me...you and me...you and me....where is everyone??

Shelly, go night night..love ya!

Old 09-10-2009, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Joy, guess its just you and me...you and me...you and me....where is everyone??

Shelly, go night night..love ya!
Yeah, I know - usually I wake up and have to go through at least 1 page to get caught up. So here's one for ya LOL so on this one thread about people kids going through stuff during showings there's this one poster who insists on bringing her - ready - dog with her to showings (sure that would go over well with your kids). Wouldn't even look at a house unless she could bring her little dog. Anyway, that's not the bad or weird part; one seller posted that her and her kids had deadly reactions to dogs so guess she wouldn't be selling her house to this one poster and then gave her opinion of people bringing animals to showings etc. Anywho, this one poster said well, you won't sell me your house, I won't be buying your house - I guess we both agree, see how easy it is and put the big after it.

Needless to say my jaw dropped 'cause I mean for the love of god the seller and kids are allergic to dogs! So me being me posted (quoting her and the other poster's comments) that I had read a lot of rude and inconsiderate posts before but that one was one of the worst - and good luck to her and her little dog too, and to watch out for any houses falling on out of the sky LOL then I reported her post. Noticed this morning that while my post was deleted for being personal, off topic I didn't get smacked and the rude posters comment was just deleted period (no clue if they were smacked but should have been). But I couldn't believe that when a seller essentially said they were deathly allergic to animals someone would be so rude to post that. So that's a new one for me and can't believe how rude and inconsiderate some people can be. Sure, kill me and my kids by bringing dog to the showing

Old 09-10-2009, 08:48 AM

Tex, so just voted for Watson again and he's at 18 now. Let's get to voting girls so our boy is the winner over that one ugly dog who's getting pitty votes

Old 09-10-2009, 12:07 PM

There's another one on this guy and his bear, but I wanted to post the National Geo documentary because when I saw the other one, I wondered if real or not. Anyway all you animal lovers out there will just love this.

YouTube - Man Friends With Full Grown Grizzly Bear!

Old 09-10-2009, 12:08 PM

Hey Joy, I think you and me must have ticked off our campers, we are the only ones here....where is everyone...either that or everyone but me has a 'life' lol..

My cousin got in last night, she and DP just left to go to the market and make the house payment at the bank.

Need to start packing up for the cruise, what is today Thursday?

Hope Lorrie and Sara are both ok....

hugs~
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate