Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2009, 05:07 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,855,297 times

Advertisements

Keep checking for updates from Carol she is so overdue!!!!

Old 10-26-2009, 05:48 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,149,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post

Oh and we did get approved for HHI - only thing was that they needed one of my 'local' people to be on screen not me 'cause I'm well . . . they want to keep it real and use a Panamanian let's just say. But one way or another I'll make sure I get on camera long enough for you guys to see me even if only for 2 seconds - start shoving people out of the way LOL. Looks like they're going to film in January which of course is our 'windy' month, but . . . pretty psyched about that.
]
Congratulations on the HHI...whoohoo. God, you HAVE to be in the show, I'll never watch it again if they don't put you in somewhere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
Hey campers!
Oh so busy here with DGD and dog- (darn thing sheds these clumps all over- finding the dog brush TODAY) Trying to get on a schedule LOL LOL.... DD says bed maybe 8, up around 7- LAUGH hysterically- who is gonna get up with her that early! Grandma ain't a early bird- but may try and see what all the fuss is about being up with the sun!

Ugh, Dog hair! But having your DGD, priceless. Hope the little one sleeps in for you once in awhile.

Tambre & Stoy- how is the house sell and packing going for ya gals?!

I haven't packed one thing yet. I've been working on trying to design a small house we can afford to build next to the garage apt. in Missouri. Our little garage apartment is going to be floor to ceiling boxes (going from 2800 sf to 900 sf).

WHERE is HAMMY??? taking care of the new one I reckon- hope all is well there

She's probably walking around in a sleep-deprived psychosis...at least that's how I remember feeling when taking care of a newborn or two. Maybe once Natalie sleeps through the night, she'll be back and post a picture.

took DGD to the Zoo Sat. had fun - here is a picAttachment 51783
Man o man is she adorable! Is she still fascinated with worms?

Painter...anxiously awaiting the good news. Have they called with an offer yet?

Old 10-26-2009, 06:17 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,048,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Hey all, lol again. I keep poppin in to check emails now.
Tex the major shoppin' is 20-30 minutes depending on where you are going. I takes that long to drive from point a to point b if in P'cola, and here it is a direct shot with 1 turn to shoppin centers. Just not a big deal but sometimes it feels like it takes forever because it is farm land with nothing to look at but cotton and peanuts fields. The good thing is it is 60 mph and not lites.....so....
Girl that ain't nothing. I'm sure they're just thinking things over since it is such a big decision. I've got the prayer machine going here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
We are....went to the post office to mail a package and took him with me. He perches himself on my left shoulder while I drive!!

Yea....better to stay away until the difficult client is gone!
Ah Shel what a pic that would make and the psycho client? well that's another story all together. My poor agent - this woman is just a loony tune. Even though XYZ didn't call her back for days (and we constantly followed up) and even though she scheduled an appt. to sign the contract today, when she FINALLY showed up it was to tell my guy that XYZ had FINALLY called her back and she was listing with them. So glad I wasn't there or I would have slapped her out the door.

I told him THANK FRICKIN' GOD! No way I want a client like that - divorce situation and let's just say she's not the one who's trying to play nice and I'll leave it at that. We can still sell the property, but I'm actually grateful after she pulled all of this crap (she did it before, but then when XYZ didn't call changed her mind). Let the A-hole ones deal with her sorry butt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
Yeah, tex, SW Co, 4 corners area. they average an earlier spring than we do around here!!! but an earlier winter, too. getting snow there this week. i wont mind though, i still love snow!!
Be patient Carol, we all have a good feeling on this!

Colorado here you come, here you come lol I'm so psyched for you. You'll get snow but don't think Durango gets as much as other areas do.

Last few days in my house, still packing. AND, we finally got word at work today, someone had/has swine flu. a coworker's son had it last week. i knew of 2 staff who had fevers today..... washed my hands several times, sanitizer, etc. and downed a ton of vitamins, too. i am NOT getting sick this week!!!
Yep - Vacation time. You have a good reason to not go in. This isn't like a minor type thing, you're talking swine flu. Definitely take a vacation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Hi girls, just signing on..Carol hope you get that call soon, I feel good about it..

I did it. I downloaded "Windows 7" this morning, thats why I was offline all day so far..took 3 1/2 hours, seems to be working ok....I had Vista and was just not very happy with it..still kind of playing with it but this new one has some cool features so at this point I can say GO FOR IT.

Vista sucks, Windows great. I never buy operating systems until they work out all the bugs and actually I have an older version of Windows and use auto updates so . . . Glad you switched - you'll love it.

Nice windy day here, will be down to the 70s daytime highs which sounds heavenly to me..

Ok need to go lay down for a while and then go through a whole mornings worth of emails..but wanted to check in...later!
Oooh daytime temps in 70's Whoo Hoo! Hope you're feeling better today Barb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Congratulations on the HHI...whoohoo. God, you HAVE to be in the show, I'll never watch it again if they don't put you in somewhere!

No frickin' way I won't make sure I'm on for at least a couple of seconds lol I'll be shoving people out of the way
So hows everything else going with ya Amy? Hows Miss Willow besides being adorable.

Annie where the heck are ya girl? Pickin apples, running threw the fields, riding the roller coaster? LOL come out and play!

Lacey hope things good with you and Mr. L. Stay warm chica!

Well - I'm gonna grab some grub girls then I'll check back in. Cold Case on so going to watch while I munch. Later!

Old 10-26-2009, 06:51 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,445,398 times
Hey, Still waiting to hear something, gonna be bald soon! BUT--- I have another showing THURSDAY! Now get this, this gal calls says she is helping her grandparents find something in this area, they want out here away from all the traffic and people. Then I find out she is an agent and works with the one I just got the cancellation forms from. She said she didn't look at the MLS, calling fsbo! WTF???? 6 people called this week and not one of them want to look at MLS, agents ect and now an agent doing the same dang thing!! This is one seriously messed up profession-sorry Jody and Joy--but it is. I am still shocked over the inquires in the past 4 days, tells me that these dumb butts are not doing their jobs.
Okay have to go watch abit of tv after cleaning up the kitchen. I made breaded chicken breasts, mash 'tators w/gravey, corn and corn bread! And I did a good job if I do say so myself, now if I just had some one to eat the other 4 portions left, takers????
I will catch up on the posts later....had to hit and run here....have a great nite all!

Old 10-26-2009, 07:37 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,275,534 times
Painter, still keeping fingers crossed. I did chicken tenderloins.they were the Costco frozen ones better than anything I can make anyway, DP likes them..so I thought, well usually I bake them on a cookie sheet..well I have not found them yet, they are in the garage somewhere.oh hey why don't I just put them on the new pizza stone I just got...well they turned out nice and crispy. Me thinks the pizza stone is going to get used for more than pizza..

Where is NJ?? Not like her to not pop on..hope she and the fam are well.

Ok back to working with this new OS..so far don't see a lot of change from Vista and hoping that it's more compatible with a couple of my programs...I did not like Vista so jumped at the chance to change.

later campers

Old 10-26-2009, 08:18 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,354 times
quick pop on. Trying to get DGD to bed Earlier and then me too, ha.

Cool JOY on HHI

PINTER - i tell ya I think FSBO is the way to go! yee haw, fingers crossed.

TAMBRE- yep DGD still like worms.Picked one up the other rainy night off the patio and put him back in the grass Today she picked up rocks from the area next to the gate, and was playing with them like they were babies..go figure, weird kid!
OH I know of some neat house plans, will try to find the links for ya

gotta go, the house in horrible

Old 10-26-2009, 08:22 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,275,534 times
hey Sara, are those your peeps?? LOL love it!

Old 10-26-2009, 09:34 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,149,836 times
Thanks Sara! Did you ever build anything that you designed? I'll have fun obsessing over the plans, too. I also enjoy sitting down a piece of graph paper, and trying to make it all work out. Also, it's great to look at the plans on line, and then borrow and combine some of the design ideas.

Those pebbles with eyes are great. Seems like each one has a different personality.

Painter, you are doing great girl! Hopefully it will all work out with a great offer coming. I can't believe that even the realtor doesn't look at the MLS. Hopefully when all the other campers ditch their realtors and go FSBO, they'll be getting as good of a response as you have.

Old 10-26-2009, 11:36 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,374,728 times
JOY: I'm waiting for a police officer to pull me over when Sir Watson is perched on my shoulder!!
Hey, it's Lorrie who owns Willow, not Amy!!
Well that is one big headache gone from your life (the psycho client!)

PAINTER: WOW...I can't believe all the action you are getting on your house...makes me want to list now!!

BARB: You can use that stone for everything!! When you make cookies on them---they are the best--evenly baked. Stones are wonderful!! Like I said...I use stones ALL the time!

Let me know if you want something from TS---my sister is putting in an order by this Friday. I don't think I am going to have a book party, but will order stuff for you through her if you want. It will come directly to your house.

ANNE: Where are you sista?!?!

LACEY: How are you? How's Mr.L? Did you convince him yet to have the surgery and get it over with. If he keeps putting it off, he might end up in the hospital over the holidays. That would blow. Thanks for the reps!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate