Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 11:18 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times

Advertisements

Did you bother reading my post that I took quite a lot of time researching?

I have come to the realisation that men like you enjoy your misogyny, it is so much better to blame women than to look at your own personality flaws.

Old 06-15-2010, 11:19 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,407,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
There's quite a difference with posting messages on an anonymous BBS and creating drama withing relationships or friendships that actually impacts people's lives. My posts don't impact anything, especially when you can choose to ingore them if you want to.

Again, why not attack my arguments rather than me?
Everyone does, over and over again. You either claim people are personally attacking you, ignore it, or talk in circles. The *** is old.

You make personal observations based on your perception of maybe 1/1000000th of the US population. That is just insanity. Then you accuse women of creating drama that you pretty much start. And in your personal life, I would consider whining, dramatic.

I actually consider using the term, for women, "dramatic," as abusive. It's boys way of saying they don't want to deal with something.

Your dedication to ONE SINGULAR topic, is neurotic, I'm sure even you would admit that.

You could start by answering why this topic just fascinates you so much. The only reason I can think of, is trolling.

Old 06-15-2010, 11:21 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
The JSizz is a very perceptive man

Old 06-15-2010, 11:22 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,327,271 times
Quote:
There's quite a difference with posting messages on an anonymous BBS and creating drama withing relationships or friendships that actually impacts people's lives. My posts don't impact anything, especially when you can choose to ingore them if you want to.

Again, why not attack my arguments rather than me?
NO - TRUER - WORDS - WERE - EVER- EVER- SPOKEN!! The first step is acknowlegement!

Old 06-15-2010, 11:24 AM

956 posts, read 1,767,675 times
I vote Senorita for Numero Uno in the queue

Old 06-15-2010, 11:34 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,240,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
NO - TRUER - WORDS - WERE - EVER- EVER- SPOKEN!! The first step is acknowlegement!
Do you think I post here to "impact" you or anyone else?

Fact is, if anyone compares posting to relationship drama, you're either in severe denial or have serious problems to think that a post on an anon message board is somehow like the drama that gets created in relationships or friendships.

Old 06-15-2010, 11:41 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,327,271 times
Quote:
Do you think I post here to "impact" you or anyone else?

Fact is, if anyone compares posting to relationship drama, you're either in severe denial or have serious problems to think that a post on an anon message board is somehow like the drama that gets created in relationships or friendships.
So why bother posting about such nonsense then? If your post aren't going to positively impact, help or encourage anyone then why bother? You continue to come on this forum and spew YOUR trivial views of women and generalize them in such a way that you really come off as quite pathetic and whiny.

Old 06-15-2010, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
So why bother posting about such nonsense then? If your post aren't going to positively impact, help or encourage anyone then why bother? You continue to come on this forum and spew YOUR trivial views of women and generalize them in such a way that you really come off as quite pathetic and whiny.
It's not nonsense to me.

Are all views that you deny or don't agree with "trivial"?

I don't insult people I don't agree with. You should try it.

I don't call you pathetic or whiny because of the way I think you write, or whether I agree or disagree with you.

You know, i could be having sex for money, sleeping with married guys, but apparently being "pathetic and whiny" is the worst thing on earth. Far worse than destroying families, breaking laws, and risking getting STDs.. gee, forgive me.

Old 06-15-2010, 11:48 AM

4,379 posts, read 5,384,844 times
I still don't understand your rationale here. So some women are unscrupulous, big deal.

Old 06-15-2010, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samston View Post
I still don't understand your rationale here. So some women are unscrupulous, big deal.
From where I'm sitting, it's the majority of women I grew up with who have done something like this at least once.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships