Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 10:34 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,679,821 times

Advertisements

Dunno why you waste your time with that guy.

Like is he ever going to give you an explanation you will accept or understand? Don't think so. In fact it appears he probably does want to get back with you, so whatever **** and bull story he thinks you'll buy he'll go with. If he wasn't interested he wouldn't waste the time.

Women often search for all these deep seeded reasons and well most of the time it's pretty simple. Most likely he just liked banging that other chick yet like a lot of people wanted to try out the goods before buying which is why you were kept around for a while.

In any case, move on, else you'll be in the nursing home still having this conversation with this guy.

EGO, is edging God out. Believing you are hot chit and can't be topped. Believing you own it and control it.

Women suffer the same problem and it all revolves around looking for others to "fill you up" with whatever, to "make me happy". They are always constantly search, asking, begging, demanding. The answers are always within themselves but they contract out the responsibility to others.

And just get that there are just some stupid people out there that can't reason or think ahead or have a clue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2010, 10:38 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,679,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Trouble View Post

So I guess sex with the ex would be out of the question
HAHAHA! Crikey.

Sometimes it's like watching a train wreck happening. Nothing I can do but watch.

When women dive for the lowest common denominator it tells me something isn't right within them, something lacking. Sorry but there are a million other men out there.

Old 06-20-2010, 10:50 PM

283 posts, read 458,707 times
you are his IN CASE OF EMERGENCY BREAK THE GLASS (option) or better know as the Back up girl.

Old 06-21-2010, 12:53 AM

39 posts, read 55,055 times
someone who's blame anything outside themself for ruin their life is a dumb.
anything which happen in your life is your choice

Old 06-21-2010, 01:01 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Wow.....You have your apology..I knew it wouldn't end there.
I hope you're kidding...everytime you look at him..think about the three years you' spent recovering....while he was banging her......
That help??

Old 06-21-2010, 01:07 AM

494 posts, read 890,604 times
Most men are very simple to understand when it comes down to it. But as a female who happens to really 'get' the male psyche, I can tell you that very few women do. And if you don't, you just don't. So OP...even if I told you why your guy left, you wouldn't understand it anyway because you're one of the vast majority of women that does not understand men. Sorry.

Old 06-21-2010, 06:29 AM

1,561 posts, read 2,205,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occam's Bikini Wax View Post
Most men are very simple to understand when it comes down to it. But as a female who happens to really 'get' the male psyche, I can tell you that very few women do. And if you don't, you just don't. So OP...even if I told you why your guy left, you wouldn't understand it anyway because you're one of the vast majority of women that does not understand men. Sorry.
Good post! Glad to see that some women are able to think outside themselves. Unfortunately rare in either Gender.

Old 06-21-2010, 06:35 AM

10,447 posts, read 49,662,314 times
He didn't throw away a great loving relationship for an ego boost. He threw it away for some good hot "fresh" sex. That's not a mock on you. After many years being with the same person the urge for something new, something different, something more exciting is always there. After many years being with the same person, the same ol habits, same routines, nothing much to talk about anymore, mutual interests gone in different directions......bla bla bla.....we all change with age don't we......................

Old 06-21-2010, 06:46 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occam's Bikini Wax View Post
Well, please don't be so secretive and spread the enlightenment!

Old 06-21-2010, 06:56 AM

3,430 posts, read 4,337,479 times
The guy has major issues and its a good thing you're not getting back together with that guy. He obviously has major self-esteem problems and by going out with her it helped him to feel better about himself. What a loser. If you're not with someone now I hope you find a man who is truly deserving of you and who worships the ground you walk on. No one should ever have to go throught that kind of betrayal.

Last edited by KylieEve; 06-21-2010 at 06:57 AM.. Reason: .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships