Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2010, 08:17 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
It really is... If you look at this picture, a mans power can be represented by the strategically placed phallus shaped pillars of stone that you see.

A woman's power can be represented by the all the snow. It's pretty much everywhere but at the same time it's easy to forget how pervasive it is.
Wow, some philosophy early-early in the morning! Who knows? Maybe the snow is the flat stomach around the phallus! I see suggestion of a fine hairline
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2010, 08:22 AM

3,261 posts, read 5,305,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Wow, some philosophy early-early in the morning! Who knows? Maybe the snow is the flat stomach around the phallus! I see suggestion of a fine hairline
Too profoud for me without my 2nd cup of coffee.

If those headstones are phalluses, then you know what the white snow represents.

Old 06-29-2010, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
then you know what the white snow represents.
Yes, I do! Fading gray matter!

Old 06-29-2010, 11:09 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,428,627 times
I think alot of it boils down to fear of rejection and failure and lets face it they are realistic fears given that over 55% of marraiges end in seperation or divorce....and alot of other relationships end in tears.

Old 06-29-2010, 11:15 AM

36,539 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
Why do males in America suffer from such low confidence? This includes approaching women as well.

Men have fought battles, built planes, built skyscrapers but seem afraid to approach women that stems from a lack of confidence in themselves.

I am not talking about rich and famous guys but the normal everyday man.

There is something in this society that instills a fear of women in males.

What is it because it's not natural.

I have my own answers, I want to hear yours.
I dont see it. Im surrounded by confident men.

Old 06-29-2010, 11:23 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,428,627 times
Can't say I know any men like it either.....just speculating where they may be coming from......

Old 06-29-2010, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Can't say I know any men like it either.....just speculating where they may be coming from......
Out of the monitors mainly!

Old 06-29-2010, 11:28 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,718,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
to be fair the breakdown of men is not caused just by women's lib.
k12 is probably the most clever social engineering machine ever built.
it serves the interests of several groups who have effectively gained control of its functions. objective appears, reprogrammed wasp male behavior. european american male history has been rewritten and double standards have been rewritten for personal property rights and self defense for wasp males. wasp males are somehow less than others, a shame based lower form of life mostly responsible for society's woes. very much the sort of brainwashings done on AA 50 years ago. self hatred is the crop and it breeds an abundance of disfunctional behavior.
strangely this k12 reprogramming was not done for other races.
only white males. btw white males are 38% of population-- by no means a majority.
In America, black men have suffered greatly after feminism. And after the 1960s, that was when black men began to break down.

Old 06-29-2010, 11:28 AM

2,551 posts, read 2,896,427 times
According to a lot of women men are either

1) Cocky... Too confident... Arrogant... and borderline narcissistic

or

2) Has Low Confidence... Timid... Unsure of himself, etc.

I think this post says more about women than men. Of course their are insecure and guys suffering from low self-esteem and confidence. As well as those that have enough confidence for all the men. Every guy cannot be the Alpha male power guy. Just as every woman cannot be a beautiful yet sexy woman who knows how to keep a man's attention.

Why would you care about why some men are not confident? Just find the confident ones and only deal with them...

And as for the men not approaching women: did you all ever think that the man is just not attracted and that's why they do not approach?

Old 06-29-2010, 11:32 AM

20,728 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
According to a lot of women men are either

1) Cocky... Too confident... Arrogant... and borderline narcissistic

or

2) Has Low Confidence... Timid... Unsure of himself, etc.

I think this post says more about women than men. Of course their are insecure and guys suffering from low self-esteem and confidence. As well as those that have enough confidence for all the men. Every guy cannot be the Alpha male power guy. Just as every woman cannot be a beautiful yet sexy woman who knows how to keep a man's attention.

Why would you care about why some men are not confident? Just find the confident ones and only deal with them...

And as for the men not approaching women: did you all ever think that the man is just not attracted and that's why they do not approach?
Hi Mr. GE,

Young women sleep with #1 and try to set up #2 for their chubby girl friends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships