Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 07:25 PM

55 posts, read 93,440 times

Advertisements

I like myself and all my physical traits, I look much better than when I was younger but I what I love most about myself are not the physical characteristis but the way friends and family feel around me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2010, 08:04 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,345,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower_lol View Post
Or isn't there always something you don't like about yourself?
I'm alright with everything except when my hair starts rolling up again.... I always detested the curls so I've ironing it often to the point it's now become a habit. I've seen everyday with straight hair.

Yes I know you should be happy with what you have but I can't help it with the ugly curls.... I don't like them.
I used to love being bald, but ever since someone took my clippers and I haven't been able to make enough money to buy new ones, I have grown to love my new hair.

They naturally twist into locks too.

The ladies don't seem to mind either. People who used to be mean to me are all of a sudden nice to me.

Old 09-08-2010, 08:26 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,561,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Nah, I don't aspire to being tall - nice female presents come in small packages! Not to be confused with any sort of male packages, though!
Thought I had cleared that up in post #43, guess AC didn't read that far.

Old 09-08-2010, 08:29 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,717,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Thought I had cleared that up in post #43, guess AC didn't read that far.
Si's taken the night off. I've yanked her chains too much she needs some meds and some time off LMAO. Just kidding

Old 09-08-2010, 08:36 PM

2,163 posts, read 4,340,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower_lol View Post
Or isn't there always something you don't like about yourself?
I'm alright with everything except when my hair starts rolling up again.... I always detested the curls so I've ironing it often to the point it's now become a habit. I've seen everyday with straight hair.

Yes I know you should be happy with what you have but I can't help it with the ugly curls.... I don't like them.
I have beautiful blue eyes, great boobs and lovely thick hair.

But I'm fat I need to lose about 25 pounds to get back to a size 6

I have zero willpower when it comes to food. I'm getting much better at exercising though so hopefully I'll find a way to be happier with myself as I get in better shape.

Old 09-08-2010, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Trouble View Post
I have beautiful blue eyes, great boobs and lovely thick hair.

But I'm fat I need to lose about 25 pounds to get back to a size 6

I have zero willpower when it comes to food. I'm getting much better at exercising though so hopefully I'll find a way to be happier with myself as I get in better shape.
We want photos, we want photos, I want photos, I want photos! jk

Old 09-08-2010, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Si's taken the night off. I've yanked her chains too much she needs some meds and some time off LMAO. Just kidding
You hope. She might be reloading.

Old 09-08-2010, 08:56 PM

326 posts, read 837,686 times
I always wished I was shorter!!! I am 5'8 and taller than almost every other girl around me. I LOVE heels too so it makes me even taller!!! After going to school and learning about body posture I realized that me insecurites were making me look uglier (slumped rolled shoulders, forward bent neck, slouching while sitting). Now I stand up nice and tall and walk around with confidence. I actually like being so tall!

Right now the only thing I really am not happy with is the strech marks i have on my stomach and hips.. It's been 2 years since I had my daughter and I still havent come to terms with my badges of mother hood. They are just soo UGLY!

Old 09-08-2010, 09:01 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,605,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I have been thinking about this lately. I have gone from chubby to huge and athletic to fat and out of shape, and during all of these phases of my life I can't say I have been happy with anything about myself, looks wise. I have always known that women do not consider big/fat men attractive, and as a result I have always considered myself unattractive.

But yet.......I can think of many instances where women have really gone nuts over my appearance, and I have just either ignored it or thought there was something wrong with the women. I heard from a former coworker who said she was dying to go out with me - if I have divorced. Unfortunately I haven't. But if she's out there, so are lots of others.

I am saying all of this to point out that even if you think you are ugly, there are those of the opposite sex who might disagree with you.
Personality and positive attitude outweight (no pun intended ) physical appearances anyday when your dealing with real women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
so are lots of others.
Yes, they are

Oh, and regarding the question, my butt is too small.

Old 09-08-2010, 10:25 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Do I have to tuck you in and sing you a lullaby again?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty