Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 03:32 PM

751 posts, read 1,674,049 times

Advertisements

that you love them and appreciate them and glad to have them in your life cause you never can tell when it could be your last chance to tell them.

I recieved some sad news today about my older brother who lives over 2,000 miles from me. I've spoke to him on the phone and written/emailed him many times but it's been awhile since I saw him in person.

Something told me to call him today so I did. When I asked my sister-in-law if I could speak to him or if he was busy is when she told me the sad news about his passing away last night of a heart attack.She said he didn't suffer.

She said he was the best husband she could of ever wanted.I explained to her that he's always been the way he is and a very caring and loving man and good to everyone.That's why out of my 3 brothers he was always my very favorite.

May you rest in peace Bro cause I know you're in a better place.If only I could've had just five minutes more to tell you how much I love you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2010, 03:34 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
I'm sorry to hear that your brother has passed away, my sincere condolences.

Old 09-13-2010, 03:45 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie Tebo View Post
that you love them and appreciate them and glad to have them in your life cause you never can tell when it could be your last chance to tell them.

I recieved some sad news today about my older brother who lives over 2,000 miles from me. I've spoke to him on the phone and written/emailed him many times but it's been awhile since I saw him in person.

Something told me to call him today so I did. When I asked my sister-in-law if I could speak to him or if he was busy is when she told me the sad news about his passing away last night of a heart attack.She said he didn't suffer.

She said he was the best husband she could of ever wanted.I explained to her that he's always been the way he is and a very caring and loving man and good to everyone.That's why out of my 3 brothers he was always my very favorite.

May you rest in peace Bro cause I know you're in a better place.If only I could've had just five minutes more to tell you how much I love you.

Cherie, I am incredibly sorry about your beloved brothers sudden passing!

Just know, where he is now, I'm sure he knows how much you love him - don't beat yourself up over missing the opportunity to say it one last time.

Old 09-13-2010, 03:47 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,327,271 times
Cherie, my condolences on the loss of your brother. I'm sure he knew you loved him. Cherish the memories and always keep him in your heart.

Old 09-13-2010, 03:53 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,270,611 times
I'm so sorry, Cherie.

Old 09-13-2010, 04:51 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,237,878 times
I'm sorry for your loss.

But he knew.

Old 09-13-2010, 04:55 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,557,967 times
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you can take some comfort in your memories and knowing what a great person and brother he was.

Old 09-13-2010, 06:53 PM

751 posts, read 1,674,049 times
Thank you everyone for your kind words. It hasn't really set in yet that he's gone.Yes I'll always have the real good memories of him and how glad I was he was my brother.

Old 09-13-2010, 07:03 PM

37,617 posts, read 46,006,789 times
I am so very sorry for your loss, Cherie.

Old 09-13-2010, 07:08 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie Tebo View Post

I am sorry for your loss too. I am commenting on it is strange sometimes how people know something is wrong. Some how you knew to call albeit too late. On Memorial Day weekend 1998 i went from NH to Ct, to attend a primitive event, for 10 days. I arrived early on the Thursday before the weekend, but felt something odd was up and left Sunday, with my wife for home. We arrived late and found 2 strange messages on the answering machine. One from a very elderly Aunt and another from my younger than me 1/2 sister. Neither stated why, and both were unusal.

I called my 1/2 sister anyway, and she told me my younger bro was in the hospital still dancin around with words. I asked where and how bad he was assuming a mc crash.

Then she told me he was dead, and of an anurism after eatting lunch and that his mc ride had gone well that very morning. But some how I knew to go home 8 days early.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships