Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2010, 12:36 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,676,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
To get the baby batter off the brain before the date . No, masturbation is fine but sex is better.
I've always gotten more pleasure from taking matters into my own hands. I don't really like other people touching me, and I've wound up having to fake orgasm because I wasn't able to have it with another person. Alone--no problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2010, 01:38 PM

143 posts, read 258,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz76 View Post
Give this a read. The bottom line is that loose women make poor relationship choices. Why this might surprise anyone is what I'd like to know.

Why Sluts Make Bad Wives « Citizen Renegade

More reading:
Amidst Rutgers Suicide Scandal, Girl Applauded for Sharing Intimate Details of Hookups

Quite frankly if any of the guys commit suicide because of this I hope they bring the full force of the law down on the author AND websites cheering her on the same way they have on the two in the Rutgers’ case. Another thing, this also opens the author up to emotional distress and possible defamation of character lawsuits by the men involved.

And for those claiming this f-list is a good thing, what's good for the goose, right?
OMG I DIIIIED from laughter at that pic with the comments.....

Old 10-07-2010, 01:55 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,163,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
Ah, another one quoting that Roissy idiot.

Yeah, well, take it from its source.
Yeah, it's only based on data from the National Survey of Family Growth 1995 cycle and involved over 6500 women. Of course you know better than those quacks, right?

More info:
http://www.ncfr.com/pdf/press_releas...%20RELEAS2.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo.stevers.xo View Post
OMG I DIIIIED from laughter at that pic with the comments.....
The comments were indeed pretty funny.

Old 10-07-2010, 02:01 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,676,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz76 View Post
Yeah, it's only based on data from the National Survey of Family Growth 1995 cycle and involved over 6500 women. Of course you know better than those quacks, right?
All this time, and you still haven't learned, have you?

Some people are going to decry the validity of polls and statistics UNLESS, of course, the findings are in THEIR favor. Then they're absolutely solid.

Old 10-07-2010, 02:03 PM

3,966 posts, read 6,865,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
I've always gotten more pleasure from taking matters into my own hands. I don't really like other people touching me, and I've wound up having to fake orgasm because I wasn't able to have it with another person. Alone--no problem.

Hmmm interesting....have you ever discussed this with a therapist?

Old 10-07-2010, 02:04 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,410,221 times
Quote:
Hmmm interesting....have you ever discussed this with a therapist?
Same could and should be asked of you.

Old 10-07-2010, 02:25 PM

20 posts, read 12,840 times
Quote:
Nope. They wouldn't do even that much. A judgmental, holier-than-thou attitude will turn most women off the minute they encounter it.

The great karmic payback for men with your attitude is that the women you consider "easy" wouldn't go near you. Think about it: You think they'll sleep with anyone, but they won't sleep with you.

That's gotta hurt.
Lol, I hit a raw nerve with you. Why do you care about what I think? I certainly don't look to women like you for validation.

Firstly, I don't project my "attitude". I'm not completely dumb or socially awkward. Of course those women who are "easy" definitely don;t want to be judged as sl*ts. No one does. You can get into their pants using other means. I prefer to appear neutral so that the people I interact with will not modify their natural behavior. Then I can assess whether they are worth my time befriending or dating. Read Sun Tzu's art of war, some of it will help you in life.

Secondly, I have standards which I refuse to sacrifice. If that means not getting a woman, then so be it. I refuse to be shamed into doing anything. I know what I'm worth. I've had girls trying to get into my pants when they saw me driving my dad's Benz, so if i really wanted p*ssy, I can get it easily. Bottomline is, I have some money and if I really wanted sex i can get it easily. I'm not looking for that though.

Thirdly, there is nothing wrong with assessing potential mates or others on whether they match up to your standards. I bet even you do it too, it's just that we have different standards. There is no such thing as bad karma for passing judgement based on my standards. You only get bad karma when you commit an act that harms someone else. You need to read up a little more about Karma and Buddhism if you want to use that as an attack.

Old 10-07-2010, 02:27 PM

20 posts, read 12,840 times
Quote:
Very mature of you

Old 10-07-2010, 02:41 PM

1,605 posts, read 3,919,146 times
Quote:
Have you seen the "A Vigorous Defense of Karen Owen?" It cracked me up!

The comments are great, too. I like the one that said, "The only guys who use 'zlut' and 'who-re' as put downs are the guys who aren't getting any."

AMEN!
As asinine as that sounds from the surface, that quote has more validity than it initially. I would add to that list the women criticizers as well.

But think about it. Even though it might be morally wrong to those who abide by the Judeo-Christian morals, we do have a free will to do with our bodies as we please. The only thing I would call her out on is her stupidity of sending this out to the public. But let's be real. Many of those who criticize her are purely jealous of not having such an active opportunity of a sexlife as she did, and that goes for both genders. If many of the people who are "throwing the stones" at this women were getting some, especially from this person, would they be as critical of one night stands and women who were willing to sleep with them?

The thing I think many people fear is the amount of girls and women who are going in the direction of this college student. That, I would say is a suitable reason for concern.

Old 10-07-2010, 02:47 PM

3,966 posts, read 6,865,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Same could and should be asked of you.

i wasn't trying to be rude actually, but he might have an issue too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships