Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 08:35 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,473,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
What's so awesome about this seat that you just have to have it? And how do you know she knew it was "your" seat before? Not everybody makes a note of exactly where everyone else in class sits. Personally, I'd just let the whole thing go. If she doesn't want to chat/make a friendship based on what you knew of each other before, no big deal...there must be tons of other people at school, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Maybe she doesn't like you and takes your seat just to annoy you.

Really though, if a seat is your biggest worry in life....

Like I said, I don't care that she took my seat. I just think it's odd that she took it. I think there might be a reason why. And if there's a reason, I wonder what the reason is. She had been sitting near me, so I'm pretty sure she noticed I sat there. And the fact that we had a previous class but she hasn't even acknowledged me in the current class makes it even more suspicious.

But let's back up to before she took my seat. Before then, she had been sitting near me. Of all the possible seats, why would she sit near someone she talked to in a previous class but not even acknowledge them?

I don't like her. I was hoping to never see her again after the previous class ended. I never told her I don't like her. But maybe she can sense I don't like her and she's thinking "2 can play at that game."

Old 10-26-2010, 08:40 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Find another cute girl / guy that you do like and go sit by them. Very simple.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:00 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,030,940 times
It's a f-ing seat.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:16 PM

691 posts, read 1,427,325 times
No offense dude but you should be paying attention to your class, instead of worrying about someone who probably doesn't even know you exist. If anything, I suspect its you who has the crush on her while disliking her at the same time and you don't want to admit this to yourself and/or projecting your feelings onto her; which isn't healthy behavior.

If you say "you never wanted to see her again" (again, the fact you would feel so strongly about a stranger is alarming to me) then I am sure she knows you dislike her, even though you never flat out said it. I can tell when people don't like me when I'm in the room with them. we give a lot away with our demeanor and the way we talk to people; I am sure you have gotten "bad vibes" when interacting with people. So yeah, she could have hurt feelings and be messing with you, and again I am sure by your demeanor, she can tell that she's annoying you - after all, this girl annoys you to the point where you posted a thread about her on here so I am sure you make your disdain for this girl very obvious.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
it's a f-ing seat.
You're missing the point. I said I don't care that she took my seat. There is more to this thread than just the seat. This thread is not about the seat. It's about why she took the seat and the fact that she hasn't even acknowledged me.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamCharger1985 View Post
No offense dude but you should be paying attention to your class, instead of worrying about someone who probably doesn't even know you exist. If anything, I suspect its you who has the crush on her while disliking her at the same time and you don't want to admit this to yourself and/or projecting your feelings onto her; which isn't healthy behavior.

If you say "you never wanted to see her again" (again, the fact you would feel so strongly about a stranger is alarming to me) then I am sure she knows you dislike her, even though you never flat out said it. I can tell when people don't like me when I'm in the room with them. we give a lot away with our demeanor and the way we talk to people; I am sure you have gotten "bad vibes" when interacting with people. So yeah, she could have hurt feelings and be messing with you, and again I am sure by your demeanor, she can tell that she's annoying you - after all, this girl annoys you to the point where you posted a thread about her on here so I am sure you make your disdain for this girl very obvious.
She definitely knows I exist, unless her memory got erased between the previous class we had together and now.

And she's not a complete stranger. We're not friends, but I got to know her well enough to realize I don't like her.

I pay attention during class. It's not like it takes me the entire class period to notice where she's sitting.

Last edited by city_data91; 10-26-2010 at 09:39 PM..

Old 10-26-2010, 09:24 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,270,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyra33 View Post
LOL! But...what if she adds him and then deletes him a few months later!
Well, then surely she'll owe him a written explanation and apology, CC'd to the clergy of his choice so that she may seek absolution for the heinous crime she has committed against him. As it is, she is already committing a mortal sin in exploiting the freedoms afforded to all in a democratic society by putting her arse where he wants to put his and not giving two farts in a windstorm whether he's even alive to dispute the territory.

Perhaps he should just lift his leg and pizz on the seat.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:29 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
Perhaps he should just lift his leg and pizz on the seat.
This is the funniest thing I've seen on CD in months. The solution is so obvious most of us guys missed it. Leave it to a lady like Avienne.

This is exactly what I do to mark my territory. You might not want to ride in my car.

Old 10-26-2010, 10:03 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Okay, well then, it's so simple. Ask her. Seriously, from that amount of information how could a single one of us even be able to hazard a guess as to why she "took your seat"? Ask her. Nobody here has your answer.

And for someone who "doesn't like" the girl, you sure are harping on the inner workings of what made this girl sit down in a certain seat in a certain class.

Old 10-26-2010, 10:10 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
My precioussssss chair

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships