Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2011, 10:58 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,706,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkrplr1 View Post
people that are looking, single, available people.

i mean people use match.com and all of those other sites right? so why not go on CD to your state, create a profile with a PIC and start looking?

i'm curious if people use CD for hook ups
Heh I was just kidding:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAlVKgl_zCQ

Old 01-06-2011, 11:00 AM

3,360 posts, read 8,397,853 times
I also noticed this ridiculous and embarassing trend of people putting up their pictures here (as if anyone cares?) Anyone who has to post a photo supposedly of themselves on this Forum is someone definitely not worth dating, or probably knowing. I guess they don't realize how unitentionally hilarious it is when they beg, "Would you date this person? Are they more handsome than the average Italian man?"

LOL!

Old 01-06-2011, 11:04 AM

1,176 posts, read 2,198,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
I also noticed this ridiculous and embarassing trend of people putting up their pictures here (as if anyone cares?) Anyone who has to post a photo supposedly of themselves on this Forum is someone definitely not worth dating, or probably knowing. I guess they don't realize how unitentionally hilarious it is when they beg, "Would you date this person? Are they more handsome than the average Italian man?"

LOL!
thanks for noticing the trend. personally i think it's messed up and not what this type of forum is for

Old 01-06-2011, 11:05 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,412,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
I've made love to 1,167 women from CD! Every one of them was the best I ever had! Oh Jesus,toe curling, I think I'm going to have a heart attack sex! Thank You ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No...thank you Capt. Dan!!! It was our pleasure!

Old 01-06-2011, 11:05 AM

727 posts, read 541,085 times
Quote:

LOL!
I like to see pictures I already saw one sooooooo perfect picture full of hair Some pics just can make days better

Old 01-06-2011, 11:06 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,412,417 times
Quote:

LOL!
Quote:
thanks for noticing the trend. personally i think it's messed up and not what this type of forum is for
So what brings you two here, to this specific forum?

Old 01-06-2011, 11:07 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,500,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
No...thank you Capt. Dan!!! It was our pleasure!
At your service maam!

Old 01-06-2011, 11:13 AM

3,849 posts, read 9,431,346 times
Quote:

LOL!
It's kind of pointless to post on the very forum you're making fun of us posting on, but hey...whatever floats your boat!

Old 01-06-2011, 11:15 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,500,441 times
Quote:
Do "you people" use this forum to hook up? I'm married and I don't cheat so I'm asking purely out of curiosity. How many of you have "hooked up" with someone from CD?

P.S. I guess I'm curious because of some of the posts. Dudes putting pictures up, telling everyone how great a catch they are (even though they can't get a date). It just seems that some people are "fishing" and I'm being nosy.
Let me introduce you to out friend Asexualgirl! He/she/it? doesnt understand the concept of harmless flirting either.

Old 01-06-2011, 11:16 AM

1,176 posts, read 2,198,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
So what brings you two here, to this specific forum?
to chat about relationships: what makes them tick, not tick, etc... certainly not finding a date. this is a "relationships" forum. not a dating forum. however i digress... it ain't my forum and people can post whatever the mod lets them post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships