Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 10:50 AM

94 posts, read 169,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
I've dated a younger guy with a problem. Briefly dated. Told me, it has happened in the past. We laid there and talked. I said, oh that's okay. I just thought it was the first time nerves.

I gave him another try. The soldier, well a partial show. I went home. I tried to turn him into a girlfriend. It lasted for awhile, but he wanted to have sex, so I ended it.

It doesn't matter how good you are at snake charming. If the snake is tired or a sleep, he won't proform.
Pretty cold.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2011, 11:01 AM

2,788 posts, read 5,098,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebug11768 View Post
Every woman, at some point, finds herself in a situation where her man can't get it up. What should a woman do or say in the moment? As women, we always hear what we should never do (like criticize him) but no one advises us on what we should do or say to make him feel better about the event. Advice gents?

Tell your man its ok...thats why god gave them fingers and tongues..

Old 01-07-2011, 02:07 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,804,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by siteuser View Post
Pretty cold.
Really. How so??

Old 01-07-2011, 02:22 PM

627 posts, read 1,297,677 times
I sent you a PM.

Old 01-07-2011, 02:23 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,050,592 times
Quote:
Every woman, at some point, finds herself in a situation where her man can't get it up. What should a woman do or say in the moment? As women, we always hear what we should never do (like criticize him) but no one advises us on what we should do or say to make him feel better about the event. Advice gents?
Continue enjoying the moment

Do you enjoy physical intimacy without necessarily "sealing the deal"? Massages, running hand through hair, simply holding each other and talking and laughing

when it comes to making winky respond it's most on the man, in his mind

the only thing the woman can do is help him relax. Be re-assuring... ease the tension in the air... give him good feelings... all the things you like a man to do to help you relax and bring you back to the moment

even with all that, it's mostly on him

Old 01-07-2011, 02:25 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,050,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
You need to do some research. The causes are most frequently physical, and those physical causes are usually related to being overweight, and smoking.
Disagree, quite often it's mental.

Obesity and drugs are boner killers, but the biggest boner killer is anxiety

Old 01-07-2011, 02:27 PM

143 posts, read 541,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axle grease View Post
Dead fish and fugly should look in the mirror IMO. The it's a "chore" attitude doesn't help either. It's always common to blame the dude. Sometimes things don't open up or get slippery enough either!
What a mean-spirited post.

Old 01-07-2011, 02:33 PM

3,511 posts, read 5,315,295 times
Quote:
What a mean-spirited post.
Yeah, the truth hurts doesn't it? I'm pleased to give it! If I didn't hear it, I never would have said it. Don't ALWAYS blame the guy! Right guys?

Old 01-07-2011, 02:44 PM

3,511 posts, read 5,315,295 times
Man oh man!

Old 01-07-2011, 02:45 PM

733 posts, read 1,048,203 times
It could be any number of things, physical or mental. OP left too much info out. How old is man, how long have they been together, any stress going on right now (job loss, death in family, etc.), health issues, etc.

Many men go through temporary stages like this. It may only last a short time. As long as there's no pressing physical issues, ease off a bit on intercourse. Trying to force it could turn a temporary problem into something more long lasting.

There are other ways to have sexual relations. Try oral, fondling, role playing, toys, etc. Sex does not have to equal intercourse. Take the pressure off by enjoying each other without the expectation of finishing with intercourse. At this time, affection is more important than a stiff d**k.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships