Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 10:59 AM

453 posts, read 457,607 times

Advertisements

Everywhere I look, women say they want to date nice, sensitive, intelligent guys that treat them well. Then they fall head over heels for the exact opposite. They go after those macho jock type that promises to "rescue them from despair" before they ride into the sunset in his muscle car with the convertible top down. They like learning "bad boy" isn't an oxymoron the hard way. They seem to have a difficult time realzing bad boys are nothing but conceited, self-serving, insecure jerks who cares about nobody but themselves, and 90-percent of those guys are cowards. Then these same females crying rivers of tears screaming because they couldn't transform the bad boys into righteous men like Katrina Silverfox from X-Men: Origins. I'm the nice guy always getting overlooked and practicing restraint from saying "I told you so," when those dames didn't listen. I've been in this situation more than I care to remember.

Since "bad boys" are so attractive, would any of you ladies date a silverback gorilla? After all, they're big, strong, and aggressive. I'm sure most bad boys have limited brain capacity like silverbacks, too. Both love posturing and preening proving their worthiness to the world like peacocks flashing their feathers, and neither have respect for anything. They both try convincing the other men they can walk on water, eat bullets, and defecate ice cream. Then when people with smoke detectors can see through them, they act innocent pretending they're misunderstood. Many silverbacks rape the females like bad boys do. Now that I've explained how bad boys and silverback gorillas have so much in common, would any of you date a silverback? If not, then why would you date a bad boy when they are just as dangerous?

Old 01-18-2011, 11:03 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Actually, I find alpha males QUITE attractive

Old 01-18-2011, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Actually, I find alpha males QUITE attractive
Really? And why do you find them attractive? I take it you don't like geeky intellectual guys attractive at all?

Old 01-18-2011, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daugenstine View Post
Really? And why do you find them attractive? I take it you don't like geeky intellectual guys attractive at all?

hahahaha, you COMPLETELY misunderstand what a true alpha male is.

Try reading this old thread, especially post #35:

Are alpha men a dying breed?

It is important to remember, some people confuse "alpha male" behavior with machismo when in fact they are nothing alike.

Old 01-18-2011, 11:09 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Quote:
Then these same females crying rivers of tears screaming because they couldn't transform the bad boys into righteous men like Katrina Silverfox from X-Men: Origins. I'm the nice guy always getting overlooked and practicing restraint from saying "I told you so," when those dames didn't listen. I've been in this situation more than I care to remember.
Stop pursuing bad girls.

Old 01-18-2011, 11:11 AM

1,904 posts, read 2,987,660 times
But good girls are boring.

Old 01-18-2011, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
hahahaha, you COMPLETELY misunderstand what a true alpha male is.

Try reading this old thread, especially post #35:

Are alpha men a dying breed?

It is important to remember, some people confuse "alpha male" behavior with machismo when in fact they are nothing alike.
Alpha males don't have to show off and prove their worthiness and be able to eat nails to prove their virility to the world. That's a pretty vague answer you gave the first time around. Most women that love bad boys must have the mental capacity of chimps.

Old 01-18-2011, 11:12 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raging-hetero View Post
but good girls are boring.
lol!

Old 01-18-2011, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Alpha males don't have to show off and prove their worthiness and be able to eat nails to prove their virility to the world. That's a pretty vague answer you gave the first time around. Most women that love bad boys must have the mental capacity of chimps.
Women who go for the "bad boy" types have issues, plain and simple.

But the silverback gorilla is hardly a "bad boy" - he's an alpha male - so your comparison is flawed to begin with.

Old 01-18-2011, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Stop pursuing bad girls.
I'm not pursuing bad girls. Here's the problem, though. They're like parking spaces in that all the good ones are taken. From my experience logic doesn't tie into female psychology in our society until about the age of 35. Unfortunately, but that time, they're already married, or they're divorced and they've dropped out a couple of kids, and I'm not exactly keen on dating single mothers. Especially, when they screwed up the first time with the bad boy and expect the nice guys to come be the kids' father. That's why I tell women if they ever want to get rid of their boyfriends that are jerks, they should tell the guys they're pregnant. Then they can see how fast their brass balls shrink like prunes and the guys split.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships