Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 01:28 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,411,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by donie1 View Post
Why are there so many men that hate women on here?
I was wondering the same thing!! what the hell did we ever do to them??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2011, 01:36 PM

2,419 posts, read 4,725,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donie1 View Post
Why are there so many men that hate women on here?
Because ever since the feminist victory, they're taking all the good jobs.

It just sucks for a man who lives in a completely feminized country like the US of A.

Guys don't hate women, they just hate the fact that their power has been so greatly diminished. In the middle east a man is still a man, which is why they fight tooth and nail to resist the American system of "equality".

If the founding fathers new what this place had become, they would be rolling in their graves. Nothing against womens rights, it just that the system and pop-culture in America is so far bent in their direction, they scoff at doing womanly tasks in this day and age, but no matter what it's still a man's job to "take out the trash" on every level. Most American women have this unapolagetic"have my cake, and eat it to" mentality that irks the nerves. In short yous are spoiled rotten in this country, at the expense of men, you know it, and are just basking in it.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:41 PM

1,904 posts, read 2,987,660 times
It might sound weird , but I really hate it when women cover their mouths with their hands while Smiling, Laughing or Eating.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:42 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
Oh waaaa waaa, the big bad feminists are ruining men.

What a bunch of cry baby guys around this place.

Suck it up and grow a pair.

And that's precisely what turns me off some men, their whiny blame-the-women attitudes.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:45 PM

29,747 posts, read 34,396,829 times
Quote:
And that's precisely what turns me off some men, their whiny blame-the-women attitudes.
Especially the ones who feel like they missed out on some golden age when they could have been treated like kings for the sole fact that they have a penis, and now, horrors! they have to act like women are people. It's so unfair!

Old 02-17-2011, 01:59 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by killakoolaide View Post
Because ever since the feminist victory, they're taking all the good jobs.

It just sucks for a man who lives in a completely feminized country like the US of A.

Guys don't hate women, they just hate the fact that their power has been so greatly diminished. In the middle east a man is still a man, which is why they fight tooth and nail to resist the American system of "equality".

If the founding fathers new what this place had become, they would be rolling in their graves. Nothing against womens rights, it just that the system and pop-culture in America is so far bent in their direction, they scoff at doing womanly tasks in this day and age, but no matter what it's still a man's job to "take out the trash" on every level. Most American women have this unapolagetic"have my cake, and eat it to" mentality that irks the nerves. In short yous are spoiled rotten in this country, at the expense of men, you know it, and are just basking in it.
Ouch. Dosent feel so good when the shoe is on the other foot, does it.

I have no sympathy for men who whine and lament the loss of power and authority over others. I guess that turns me off about my sexual preference. I prefer men who appreciates a sexual partner that stands on equal footing and does not regard me as either less significant or an adversary.

Old 02-17-2011, 02:00 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,280,240 times
If the guy who started this thread is a cry baby then I guess the women who complain because their man doesn’t work, didn’t open her door, didn’t pay for her stuff, etc. are also cry babies or is that “different”? The difference is that women complains are supported.

Old 02-17-2011, 02:06 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
If the guy who started this thread is a cry baby then I guess the women who complain because their man doesn’t work, didn’t open her door, didn’t pay for her stuff, etc. are also cry babies or is that “different”? The difference is that women complains are supported.
Yes, she would be a crybaby, but it is also different that she is complaining about her SO, she is not stating that all of mankind ruined her way of life because they wanted to be treated like an individual and now she holds no absolute control over him.

Old 02-17-2011, 02:07 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Life is simple - those who are mature do not cry or whine about any of this, or the OPs post. YOU. JUST. DON"T. DATE. PEOPLE. YOU. DON'T. GET. ALONG. WITH.

Small minds think any group are cookie cutter (insert: women, men, african american, jewish..... etc.)

If I had such a poor view of the opposite, I would date my own gender already. Would be better than being a whiny a$$.

Old 02-17-2011, 02:07 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
I don't understand the question. None of my preferences turn me off, obviously. That's why they're MY preferences...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships