Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 05:04 PM

251 posts, read 641,421 times

Advertisements

She said she gets nothing out of it when we talked about it last time. If she keeps getting hers and not returning the favor, there's gonna have to really be a talk.

It's something that ends up bothering me and gets me out of the mood as soon as she won't do it.

Old 03-02-2011, 05:05 PM

2,058 posts, read 3,304,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
I think the fact that she is holding this over your head, rather than freely and joyfully indulging you in what she knows you will enjoy, is not a good harbinger for a successful marital sex life. Sorry.
I agree. And aparker2005, sorry but your gf is a seriously selfish btch. I'd rethink the whole relationship... Is she selfish in other ways?

Old 03-02-2011, 05:07 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,385,589 times
I cannot be with a man who refuses to go down on me. End of story.

Old 03-02-2011, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsong64 View Post
I agree. And aparker2005, sorry but your gf is a seriously selfish btch. I'd rethink the whole relationship... Is she selfish in other ways?
No. Everything else she's the best girlfriend I've ever had on. We've talked about sex before and she talks like she's gonna be pretty kinky. I don't know if she's just holding out or what, but there's gonna be a talk next time.

Old 03-02-2011, 05:15 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aparker2005 View Post
No. Everything else she's the best girlfriend I've ever had on. We've talked about sex before and she talks like she's gonna be pretty kinky. I don't know if she's just holding out or what, but there's gonna be a talk next time.
Holding out for what though? Do you have a theory?

Old 03-02-2011, 05:17 PM

Marriage possibly? She wants to wait to have sex until marriage. We've done pretty much everything else besides that. She wants to have something to look forward to on her wedding night. I wanted to wait as well, but I ended up having sex with my previous girlfriend. SHE gave oral and it was incredible.

She truly tries to make me happy in every way, except this one so far. I don't know what to think.

Old 03-02-2011, 05:25 PM

174 posts, read 240,006 times
Quote:
Marriage possibly? She wants to wait to have sex until marriage. We've done pretty much everything else besides that. She wants to have something to look forward to on her wedding night. I wanted to wait as well, but I ended up having sex with my previous girlfriend. SHE gave oral and it was incredible.

She truly tries to make me happy in every way, except this one so far. I don't know what to think.
Sounds like your ex girlfriend was really into pleasing you and you obviously enjoyed pleasing her judging from the fact that you like pleasing this one. it's a giving/pleasing act, that is why I say it is more important than it appears on the surface.
Dont lose the exes number if things go south with this one.

Maybe it will get better since she is very inexperienced.

Old 03-02-2011, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Hmm. So she does other stuff for you? I mean sexually and non-sexually, like helps you with things or does small things for you? If so then that's great, maybe it is just this one thing. I doubt she is going to be kinky though, or she already would be. I don't see why she would tease about one thing and not deliver and tease about other things but end up doing those..and I don't know what having a talk will do either. She won't. You want her to. It seems like you're at a stalemate.

And I agree it is about much more than just oral, unless this is TRULY the only thing, sexual or otherwise, she's selfish about.

Old 03-02-2011, 05:35 PM

Quote:

So she does give you sexual release in other ways? Sorry this is getting so personal but I just want to get the whole picture. To me right now it sounds like you give her oral and that's it..

Old 03-02-2011, 05:51 PM

19,723 posts, read 20,250,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsong64 View Post
I doubt she is going to be kinky though, or she already would be. I don't see why she would tease about one thing and not deliver and tease about other things but end up doing those..

Yeah!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships