Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2011, 09:38 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,628,441 times

Advertisements

OK, I changed my mind - here I am...
Moderator cut: image removed

Old 05-18-2011, 09:39 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,184,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
No, I meant you'll never see it.
Don't you know me by now?! If I want, I certainly CAN take a tour of NEPA's stip clubs! You can probably count them on a hand or two anyway.

Whatcha gonna do? Hide behind the bar?!

Old 05-18-2011, 09:41 PM

Quote:
OK, I changed my mind - here I am...
That gay?! Eh, I can make my own picture when I have time at work!

Old 05-18-2011, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Don't you know me by now?! If I want, I certainly CAN take a tour of NEPA's stip clubs! You can probably count them on a hand or two anyway.

Whatcha gonna do? Hide behind the bar?!
Naw! I'll just take you for a ride...

Moderator cut: image removed
Remember what they said of Kwai Chang Caine, the hero of the old TV show "Kung Fu"...
"Looked for, he cannot be seen; listened for, he cannot be heard; touched, he cannot be felt."

Old 05-18-2011, 10:07 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,795,818 times
Quote:

Remember what they said of Kwai Chang Caine, the hero of the old TV show "Kung Fu"...
"Looked for, he cannot be seen; listened for, he cannot be heard; touched, he cannot be felt."
If he was any sort of lover that would be miserable existance.

Old 05-18-2011, 10:11 PM

2,650 posts, read 3,013,276 times
Quote:
Usually you jump doubles at first, so no need to get wigged-out about it - just relax and let it happen. It's a fantastic experience.
Some schools go static line, that is how I started. Had a big arrow on the ground that you turn toward after your canopy opens. It was breezy that day and the guy running the guide arrow misjudged it and I ended landing in a field of orange trees a couple football fields off the landing point. Hit fairly hard and found out later they had given me the wrong chute, I was supposed to have a 35' but got a 29". Didn't bother me any, I was totally jazzed. When you first step out its such a rush and when your canopy opens up and your dangling there its incredible, the noise of the wind and the engine is gone and its quiet, you can see all around you. If anything was ever worth the price of admission that was.

Old 05-18-2011, 10:11 PM

Quote:

Fine. I'll give ya a lil' exercise, too!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ov6UMujXXr...xorcise369.jpg

Old 05-18-2011, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
If he was any sort of lover that would be miserable existance.
Tell me about it.

Oops - I mean, yeah, I agree.

In reality the Shaolin Temple is Buddhist but a lot of the show borrowed from Taoist philosophy. In one episode when the old Master catches young Caine eyeballing-up a hottie, he tells him that "it is natural to appreciate beauty".

I don't think that advice ever got him laid, though...

Old 05-18-2011, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
Some schools go static line, that is how I started. Had a big arrow on the ground that you turn toward after your canopy opens. It was breezy that day and the guy running the guide arrow misjudged it and I ended landing in a field of orange trees a couple football fields off the landing point. Hit fairly hard and found out later they had given me the wrong chute, I was supposed to have a 35' but got a 29". Didn't bother me any, I was totally jazzed. When you first step out its such a rush and when your canopy opens up and your dangling there its incredible, the noise of the wind and the engine is gone and its quiet, you can see all around you. If anything was ever worth the price of admission that was.
Exactly!

I've never tried hang-gliding, which I would think is truly amazing, but for me skydiving was the closest thing to being able to fly I've ever experienced.

Some people say SCUBA diving is like flying, but I never lost that sense that I was in an alien environment. Underwater there are hundreds of things that could go wrong - in the air, only one.

Old 05-18-2011, 10:19 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,795,818 times
Quote:
Tell me about it.

Oops - I mean, yeah, I agree.

In reality the Shaolin Temple is Buddhist but a lot of the show borrowed from Taoist philosophy. In one episode when the old Master catches young Caine eyeballing-up a hottie, he tells him that "it is natural to appreciate beauty".

I don't think that advice ever got him laid, though...
Well appreciation of beauty is a good thing. getting laid is bestest though. Admiring beauty while getting laid is a win/win.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships