Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2011, 08:25 PM

17,639 posts, read 22,647,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
They already have, they're called politicians.

yep,

dang cockroaches.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:34 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,626,881 times
Nerd/Geek Dating Tip #284: Pharmacy Phun

Wander through your local pharmacy while picking up and playing with everything. Make loud, rude comments about OTC anti-flatulents. Play with each and every toy in the toy aisle. Try on all the sunglasses / reading glasses. Perform skits/plays utilizing anything at hand.

Bonus Points:
  • 15 points for being ejected together by manager
  • 10 points for being ejected together by assistant manager
  • 10 points for making the cashier giggle
  • 5 points for every successful grope / grab of your date.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:47 PM

37,624 posts, read 46,016,337 times
I don't know about CVS, but if you happen to stop in a Walgreens, you have GOT to try these things. Oh my effin' goodness. They are obscenely good.

Walgreens Truffle Cookies « Food In Real Life

Old 05-19-2011, 09:05 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,387,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post

Now, roller coasters I love--I would go on that one with you--but I have lost my stomach for it. I used to be able to go on almost anything. Now I quickly feel like I'm going to ***. I don't know if I'm out of practice or what. And some of the wooden ones are so bumpy that it hurts my neck.

I just don't like the ones where I am dangling or don't feel that there's something stable under my feet. Hot air balloons ... no way.

My favorite ones are also the ones that are not loopy. It's more about the speed and deep drops for me. Actually El Toro in Six Flags is the fastest, smoothest WOODEN roller coaster I have ever been on. This thing is so incredibly fast, I was in shock when I got off it. I just didn't expect the wooden roller coaster to be this way.

YouTube - ‪El Toro Front Seat (HD POV) On-Ride Six Flags Great Adventure Roller Coaster‬‏

Old 05-19-2011, 09:06 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,002,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
My favorite ones are also the ones that are not loopy. It's more about the speed and deep drops for me. Actually El Toro in Six Flags is the fastest, smoothest WOODEN roller coaster I have ever been on. This thing is so incredibly fast, I was in shock when I got off it. I just didn't expect the wooden roller coaster to be this way.

YouTube - ‪El Toro Front Seat (HD POV) On-Ride Six Flags Great Adventure Roller Coaster‬‏
From now on, if you post a video in your posts, I'm not watching it!

Old 05-19-2011, 09:08 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,387,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
I love the simulated coaster rides and will go on the roller coasters that don't do inverted loops, but otherwise I prefer my two feet on the ground. I also hate to fly, although I will settle down once the plane reaches altitude and I see the flight attendants chatting it up and moving around.
LOL...I'm the same way...I get really nervous during the take-off...sweaty palms and everything...but once I get my snack and my drink, I'm fine.

Old 05-19-2011, 09:37 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times
I walked into a room and it was dark cause I hadn't turned on the light yet.... All of the sudden there were several loud POP,POP, POP noises. I about had a friggin heart attack.

It turned out that some bubble wrap had fallen off of the table.

The kitty seemed to keep his cool, he was kicking it on his hammock.

Matter of fact, I'm betting he planted it there......

Old 05-19-2011, 09:40 PM

17,639 posts, read 22,647,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post

I've gone on all the roller coasters on the west coast.

Old 05-19-2011, 09:46 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,435,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I walked into a room and it was dark cause I hadn't turned on the light yet.... All of the sudden there were several loud POP,POP, POP noises. I about had a friggin heart attack.

It turned out that some bubble wrap had fallen off of the table.

The kitty seemed to keep his cool, he was kicking it on his hammock.

Matter of fact, I'm betting he planted it there......
Good thing it wasn't the kitty playing with his gun.

So you walked in and he was on the couch smoking a cigar?

Old 05-20-2011, 12:47 AM

2,650 posts, read 3,013,003 times
I packed things up in the divorce in a number of boxes. Carefully, there were various family keepsakes and things that were expensive. A more clever person would have marked the boxes as to what was in them. I need a suit for the funeral but god knows which box they landed in. I looked at all those boxes and thought about all those items carefully packed, about repacking them, about the likelihood of running into a suit sooner rather than later and came to a decision. I went and bought a new suit. Lacking a wife and having not one stylish bone in my body I was left at the mercy of the salesman. If its not right I feel like my mom would understand that I was not being disrespectful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships