Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 12:49 AM

550 posts, read 984,382 times

Advertisements

I just don't understand how anyone can brag about having sex with 200 or more people. Man or woman! I recently met a guy who told me that he slept with 200 women and did I want to be 201? LOL Sorry to me that is disgusting. A person like that seems like they would be a walking std. Even 50 partners seems a little excessive. Does anyone else find having excessive partners gross?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2011, 12:56 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,193,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltowngirl25 View Post
Does anyone else find having excessive partners gross?
Yes. Unfortunately, before I became a Christian and married I was one of them. Now, I have been faithful to my wife for over 30 years and will be to the end. People can change with God's help.

Old 03-18-2011, 12:57 AM

369 posts, read 618,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltowngirl25 View Post
I just don't understand how anyone can brag about having sex with 200 or more people. Man or woman! I recently met a guy who told me that he slept with 200 women and did I want to be 201? LOL Sorry to me that is disgusting. A person like that seems like they would be a walking std. Even 50 partners seems a little excessive. Does anyone else find having excessive partners gross?
you should have told him he was a male *****.

Old 03-18-2011, 12:58 AM

369 posts, read 618,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltHowe View Post
you should have told him he was a male *****.
Male prostitute. Can I use the word prostitute?

Old 03-18-2011, 01:06 AM

1,413 posts, read 3,231,490 times
Tell him to pull your other leg.

Old 03-18-2011, 01:14 AM

6,664 posts, read 30,610,392 times
It has often been said for speaking of number of lovers.
You take the man's quote and divide by 3 to get the correct amount.
You take a woman's count and multiply by 3 to get the correct amount.

Old 03-18-2011, 01:30 AM

573 posts, read 970,797 times
You know, normally I stay out of these threads. But I do have one thought to convey. If you choose to have only one sexual partner, for example if you save that for marriage, I respect and understand that. What I don't get is why you have to force your morality onto someone else by calling their lifestyle disgusting?

Isn't it enough to know that you would not do something that they would do? Why do you find it necessary to pass judgment on someone else when most people in your position would probably say

'yeah, sure, and I'm the tooth fairy'

I'm just curious why you feel the need to pass judgement. You may not understand or even know anything about this other person, yet you find it so easy to call it disgusting.

I don't know. I thought people had layers. I thought they were multifaceted, but according to you they are disgusting.

I'd also like to know why you felt it necessary to state this to people when the object of your statement is not present?

Last edited by stevebri; 03-18-2011 at 01:45 AM..

Old 03-18-2011, 02:20 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,835,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebri View Post
You know, normally I stay out of these threads. But I do have one thought to convey. If you choose to have only one sexual partner, for example if you save that for marriage, I respect and understand that. What I don't get is why you have to force your morality onto someone else by calling their lifestyle disgusting?

Isn't it enough to know that you would not do something that they would do? Why do you find it necessary to pass judgment on someone else when most people in your position would probably say

I'm just curious why you feel the need to pass judgement. You may not understand or even know anything about this other person, yet you find it so easy to call it disgusting.

I don't know. I thought people had layers. I thought they were multifaceted, but according to you they are disgusting.

I'd also like to know why you felt it necessary to state this to people when the object of your statement is not present?
Oh well,you know the people who post on cd are the most moral,upstanding people ever alive who do nothing wrong.At least that's what I gather from reading these posts.
The truth of the matter is everything I read on cd doesn't happen in real life.

Old 03-18-2011, 05:46 AM

640 posts, read 1,731,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebri View Post

True but 200 women? Gross. I could understand if a guy has slept with at most, say 10 women in his lifetime. 200 turns a person into a walking STD. If you're a guy, sure you can sleep with 200 women, but many women will write you off immediately. A man who has slept with that many women is someone who desperately needs constant validation and his lack of self restraint likely has spilled into other areas of his life.

Old 03-18-2011, 05:52 AM

645 posts, read 988,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleharmonicmotion View Post
True but 200 women? Gross. I could understand if a guy has slept with at most, say 10 women in his lifetime. 200 turns a person into a walking STD. If you're a guy, sure you can sleep with 200 women, but many women will write you off immediately. A man who has slept with that many women is someone who desperately needs constant validation and his lack of self restraint likely has spilled into other areas of his life.
Actually, it only takes one partner to get an STD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships