Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2011, 10:09 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Oh no!!! Now I'm really scared! I'm old!
I meant having baby #3+ older.

Old 08-02-2011, 10:09 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
That sounds very reasonable. To tell you the truth, on that picture at 5 months pregnant you don't look pregnant AT ALL! Just a little pudgy.
That's what I kept telling my neighbor! She kept saying that I was showing - and I told her that it really just looked like I had a pudgy belly! I mean - I was showing - but if you didn't know that my stomach is usually flat - it just looks like I have a big tummy. She kept saying that I looked pregnant - but I knew there was no way strangers would be able to tell I was pregnant. Now my whole belly has popped out and I'm somehow carrying pretty high - so it's obvious now. However, it's also much more obvious everywhere else, too - which is why I'm not posting any more recent pics!!!

Old 08-02-2011, 10:11 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,401,804 times
Quote:
That's just a trick generating interest in more insecure people who expect a compliment or just saying something when you're expected to say it about somebody's looks you don't like.
Huh?

Quote:
That's a possibility, too, as we're evil! However, it seems like the baby's number + the age contribute more. I coworker of mine had her 2 kids (boy and girl) in her early 20's and her body was fine. What did her in was the 3rd child (boy) later in a 2nd marriage.
I'm going with this theory. My bod is banged up after #3, but I think it has more to do with my age when I gave birth to #3.

Old 08-02-2011, 10:12 PM

Quote:
I mean - I was showing - but if you didn't know that my stomach is usually flat - it just looks like I have a big tummy.
It's impossible to tell for somebody who didn't know what you looked like before. I'm surprised you're having a boy... In my observations, that's the way girls are carried. You sure a lil' girl didn't stick her finger where it doesn't belong?

Old 08-02-2011, 10:16 PM

946 posts, read 2,918,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrEarth View Post
Mine is in my profile.
Very cute!!

Old 08-02-2011, 10:19 PM

Quote:
It's impossible to tell for somebody who didn't know what you looked like before. I'm surprised you're having a boy... In my observations, that's the way girls are carried. You sure a lil' girl didn't stick her finger where it doesn't belong?
HAHA! Actually, we just had our last sonogram last week and we saw a close up of his man business! The doctor had a moment of panic because he couldn't remember if we knew it was a boy or not - but it wouldn't have mattered because until he showed us what everything was, we had no idea what we were looking at. Most of the sonogram stuff was very confusing - but the one thing that we could clearly see after he pointed it out to us is that he is definitely a little boy!

Old 08-02-2011, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Most of the sonogram stuff was very confusing - but the one thing that we could clearly see after he pointed it out to us is that he is definitely a little boy!
That sounds like oxymoron to me, Dewdrop! I think nothing's for sure until the baby comes out. Sometimes there's even a 2nd one behind!

Old 08-02-2011, 10:28 PM

Quote:
That sounds like oxymoron to me, Dewdrop! I think nothing's for sure until the baby comes out. Sometimes there's even a 2nd one behind!
Yeah - I knew I wasn't explaining myself very clearly!!! I'm going to blame it on pregnancy brain!

We were looking at the sonogram - and he kept looking at different things and we had no idea what we were looking at. Then he said -"Do you know the sex?" and he sounded a little anxious. I said, "Well, they told us it was a boy so I'm hoping it is!" And he said, "Oh - it's definitely a boy!"Then he went back and showed us the baby's man business - and it was clear as day! He had been looking at everything so fast that we didn't see it the first time. All the other stuff he showed us didn't make as much sense to us because he was looking at cross sections of his tummy and his head and stuff like that.

And there had better not be a second one!!! AHHHH!!!

Funny story - when I was born, my umbilical cord was wrapped around my leg and the doctor announced that I was a boy! My father held me and said, "Doesn't look like a boy to me!" The nurse agreed and then the doctor realized his mistake!

Old 08-02-2011, 10:29 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times
Quote:
That's what I kept telling my neighbor! She kept saying that I was showing - and I told her that it really just looked like I had a pudgy belly! I mean - I was showing - but if you didn't know that my stomach is usually flat - it just looks like I have a big tummy. She kept saying that I looked pregnant - but I knew there was no way strangers would be able to tell I was pregnant. Now my whole belly has popped out and I'm somehow carrying pretty high - so it's obvious now. However, it's also much more obvious everywhere else, too - which is why I'm not posting any more recent pics!!!
Don't be so hard on yourself!!!

MOST pregnant woman gain weight...and not exactly in the places we thought we would. My arms got big when I was pregnant. A lot of the weight went to my face and arms which I hated. But when I lost the weight that all went back to normal.

The weight will come off. Your shape may change slightly but honestly, I don't really remember what my body looked like pre-kids and I still have the same issues when I buy clothes (too big in the waist, too tight in the thighs..etc) so THAT didn't change...lol

Old 08-02-2011, 10:31 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,694,356 times
This stuff is not that good in large quanitties

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships