Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 08:58 AM

369 posts, read 618,278 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
No, it just means you found someone who agrees with you. If two people think the sky is green, that doesn't mean the sky is actually green. They'd both be guilty of NOT recognizing reality.
Maybe one day I'll walk you through a typical internet singles site and I'll let you see how I contact those average to plain looking and overweight NY females. Then I'll show you the non results, the ones who show interest and then change their mind, the ones who meet me and then later say "You're a nice guy and you're everything a girl could want and ooh ooh I just KNOW that you'll make some girl very very happy but so sorry, I felt no chemistry so you may have yourself a very nice life (without me)".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2011, 10:08 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,017,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltHowe View Post
Maybe but in my experience what JBT says is correct so what my posts say about me is that I recognize reality.
Sweetie, and I say this gently, because overall I think you're an interesting, funny person. In your perception what JBT says is correct. How far has this viewpoint gotten you? Do you have the relationship you want yet? Does JBT?

Women can smell dislike of our sex in general from waaaaaaaaay off. I know you're thinking "Oh, I do like women!" but go back now and read some of your posts. You are very angry at women. You feel they deserve way less than they feel they deserve. They know it, even if they can't pinpoint this in words. And they back off.

Old 05-05-2011, 10:40 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Sweetie, and I say this gently, because overall I think you're an interesting, funny person. In your perception what JBT says is correct. How far has this viewpoint gotten you? Do you have the relationship you want yet? Does JBT?

Women can smell dislike of our sex in general from waaaaaaaaay off. I know you're thinking "Oh, I do like women!" but go back now and read some of your posts. You are very angry at women. You feel they deserve way less than they feel they deserve. They know it, even if they can't pinpoint this in words. And they back off.
I can't rep you again - but I totally agree.

Old 05-05-2011, 10:48 AM

8,518 posts, read 15,646,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltHowe View Post
No and your post just means that someone who doesn't agree with us found me. Get your head out of the sand or any other place and go recognize reality, will ya?
I recognize it just fine.

Last edited by JustJulia; 05-05-2011 at 05:42 PM.. Reason: Arguing

Old 05-05-2011, 10:52 AM

5,324 posts, read 6,103,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post

lol i love when people act like women have some enlightened sense of judging peoples character that Men dont and can sense any little thing wheter it be lack of confidence negative thoughts etc if that were the case youd never have posts like you do here of women being burned by guys they thought were good men but werent..

I know plenty of good looking misognyists who do fine with women..I guess womens instincts arent always great..

Old 05-05-2011, 10:56 AM

29,748 posts, read 34,409,851 times
Quote:
I know plenty of good looking misognyists who do fine with women..
It depends on your definition of "doing fine with women." Do you mean getting laid? One-night stand? Or an actual, functional relationship between two people who like and respect each other?

Old 05-05-2011, 11:00 AM

5,324 posts, read 6,103,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
It depends on your definition of "doing fine with women." Do you mean getting laid? One-night stand? Or an actual, functional relationship between two people who like and respect each other?
Both..Ive had female friends i told from the start that a certain guy was a piece of garbage but they let lust get in the way because the guy was good looking and sucessful and acted stunned that she eventually got burned..

Old 05-05-2011, 11:03 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,391,094 times
Men.

No matter how ugly, a lot of them will still take the chance and try to land a hot woman.

Old 05-05-2011, 11:04 AM

2,942 posts, read 6,009,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Both genders are equally guilty.
I agree - have seen it plenty of times.

Old 05-05-2011, 11:26 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,017,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
lol i love when people act like women have some enlightened sense of judging peoples character that Men dont and can sense any little thing wheter it be lack of confidence negative thoughts etc if that were the case youd never have posts like you do here of women being burned by guys they thought were good men but werent..

I know plenty of good looking misognyists who do fine with women..I guess womens instincts arent always great..
No, men can sense it too. Men get "run away" vibes when put into the path of a very clingy woman, a woman who has too many issues, etc. OR, either sex can gravitate toward the negatives because they want to validate their own negative viewpoint of the opposite sex. Sometimes we really just want to be pissed at someone...even if it's an entire gender. It gives a great excuse for not succeeding in various areas of our lives besides the obvious -- that maybe we're the problem.

The misogynists you know are offering the women something they deeply want. Usually, it's excitement. Not all people want positive excitement...they'll take it any way they can get it. Why do you think some women "somehow" get involved again and again and again with men who are bound to treat them horribly? It's not coincidence. They want/need the drama in order to really feel the relationship. I mean that's pretty well-known...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships