Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2011, 07:20 AM

37,617 posts, read 45,996,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Went to the beach today...
Awww. That is so cute!!!

Old 06-19-2011, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
You know there was this place I found which makes photos up to poster size and sent an old photo of my mom when she was little. She had this Marilyn Monroe thing going and I sent it to them and they blew it up and sent it back and it was real reasonable. $20 or so. I'd do that with those photos you posted in a heartbeat. They are cool looking.

Here's the one they sent me back a poster size and the original was just sent to them online. This photo is the size of my palm, it's real small and they did a great job.
Great photo! I have some like that of my mom. We have TONS of old family pics...I love looking through them.

Old 06-19-2011, 07:30 AM

Happy Father's Day to all you dads here. It's been one hell of a weekend so far. Graduation went off fairly smoothly, except that my son was so sick that all he wanted to do was come straight home afterwards...didn't even go to the party down the street (pretty much all his friends went). He's been sick all week, and he had a 102 fever Friday night after we got home from the ceremony. Took him to the doc yesterday, and they tested him for strep, then mono...both were negative. I was getting nervous about spinal meningitis, as his symptoms were similar...but they think it's just some sort of mild viral infection, and put him on antibiotics. We had a family cookout yesterday, and he ate a little, and he did go out last night with his GF and buddies to a party or two, and I am happy to say that this morning he is fever free. Whew. Us moms just can't help getting worried when our kids get that sick.

Now....off to see my dad. Have a great day everyone.

Old 06-19-2011, 08:57 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,383,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Happy Father's Day to all you dads here. It's been one hell of a weekend so far. Graduation went off fairly smoothly, except that my son was so sick that all he wanted to do was come straight home afterwards...didn't even go to the party down the street (pretty much all his friends went). He's been sick all week, and he had a 102 fever Friday night after we got home from the ceremony. Took him to the doc yesterday, and they tested him for strep, then mono...both were negative. I was getting nervous about spinal meningitis, as his symptoms were similar...but they think it's just some sort of mild viral infection, and put him on antibiotics. We had a family cookout yesterday, and he ate a little, and he did go out last night with his GF and buddies to a party or two, and I am happy to say that this morning he is fever free. Whew. Us moms just can't help getting worried when our kids get that sick.

Oh....poor kid. What a bad luck to get this on a graduation. Thankfully sounds like he is recovering well and good news are, the summer just started!!! He is lucky to have such a caring mom.

Old 06-19-2011, 09:29 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,692,607 times
wow, last night was probably the worst night I have had in a very, very long time.

Today should be better. Going sailing with my dad, stepmom, sister and brothers. Or at least I think we are, depends on whether the company can get a captain for the boat :S

Happy father's day to all the dads on here.

Old 06-19-2011, 10:35 AM

12,573 posts, read 15,563,298 times
I noticed my phone doesn't have an "angry" emoticon on it.

Old 06-19-2011, 12:44 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,326,170 times
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads in CD land!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Old 06-19-2011, 01:00 PM

52,268 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Mrs Chow is in the kitchen whipping up some great breakfast this morning.

Egg, potato and onion, bacon, corned beef hash. The place is smelling of bacon.

I'm getting the fathers day spread and I'm not even a father. LOL, except to our ratty old cat..... he's my fur child.....

Old 06-19-2011, 01:18 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,244,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post

What a gyp! I'm glad he's feeling better, Chessie. Have fun with your dad.

Happy Father's Day, fathers!

Old 06-19-2011, 03:03 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,305,051 times
A Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there.

Hope you're all enjoying your day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships