Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2011, 10:20 AM

19,723 posts, read 20,250,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
You have been programmed that is a disfigured look because it is related to disease and therefor undesirable. .

No the disfigurement I was referring to was about the assymetry issue in your earlier post. (i.e. one breast significantly larger than the other)

I can understand why a woman would want to correct something like that. Abnormal breast development and medical issues are a whole nother ball game, imo.

My point was alot of women with perfectly good breasts get implants for no reason other than they are programmed to think what they already have is undesirable- to themselves and others.

Old 06-30-2011, 10:34 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,713,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
No the disfigurement I was referring to was about the assymetry issue in your earlier post. (i.e. one breast significantly larger than the other)

I can understand why a woman would want to correct something like that. Abnormal breast development and medical issues are a whole nother ball game, imo.

My point was alot of women with perfectly good breasts get implants for no reason other than they are programmed to think what they already have is undesirable- to themselves and others.
Yeh well tell that to the guys that go gonzo over big knockers. Also large breasts, eyes and wide hips are a sign of healthy body fat and an estrogen dominant system. That means its easier to get pregnant and give birth. Try as we may...you can not rise above the learned habits of the animals we once were.

Old 06-30-2011, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Try as we may...you can not rise above the learned habits of the animals we once were.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move toward higher levels.

-Albert Einstein

I'm on to bigger and better things than breast implants!

Old 06-30-2011, 12:34 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,280,240 times
Quote:
My point was a lot of women with perfectly good breasts get implants for no reason other than they are programmed to think what they already have is undesirable- to themselves and others.
I guess that is why beauty product is a billion dollar industry where all kinds of money is spent on creams/lotions, make up, hair dye, shampoos/conditioners, plastic parts, lift up bras, lift up panties, etc. They are not satisfied with what they have I guess and/or the whole competition with other women on who’s the skinniest, prettiest, the one with the cutest/expensive shoes or other accessories, etc.

Old 06-30-2011, 01:12 PM

Quote:
A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move toward higher levels.

-Albert Einstein

I'm on to bigger and better things than breast implants!
Agreed. So why agree with the masses and bash the implanted?

Total acceptance is the highest level.

Old 06-30-2011, 01:17 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,694,356 times
I have seen some videos of girls with stunning implants though

Old 06-30-2011, 04:27 PM

Quote:
So why agree with the masses and bash the implanted?

Total acceptance is the highest level.
I'm not sure the masses actually bash the implanted...

Though, if "total acceptance" is "the highest level", you are just proving the point further against such things like implants.

And in that case, I agree.

Old 06-30-2011, 05:27 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
I guess that is why beauty product is a billion dollar industry where all kinds of money is spent on creams/lotions, make up, hair dye, shampoos/conditioners, plastic parts, lift up bras, lift up panties, etc. They are not satisfied with what they have I guess and/or the whole competition with other women on who’s the skinniest, prettiest, the one with the cutest/expensive shoes or other accessories, etc.
Indeed. It's sad that western culture makes such irrational demands upon women and that many women strive for it.

Old 07-01-2011, 04:37 AM

142 posts, read 345,358 times
Quote:
Yeh well tell that to the guys that go gonzo over big knockers. Also large breasts, eyes and wide hips are a sign of healthy body fat and an estrogen dominant system. That means its easier to get pregnant and give birth. Try as we may...you can not rise above the learned habits of the animals we once were.
And tell this to ALL of the people who tell SHORT MEN that it's about "CONFIDENCE". HAHAHAHAHA. What a load of crap! Just like breasts, we're programmed to find certain things more attractive that are a "sign" of health and fertility. Same argument. All tell it to the women who go gaga over men 6' and up and only date tall guys because that's what they're attracted to and prefer. Similar argument. I had my leg lengthening to make it to 5'9 and notice the difference. I imagine when women get their implants, there's a noticeable difference in how people approach them and talk to them - except in height it's a case of respect, breasts, a case of attention.

Old 07-01-2011, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooga Booga View Post
And tell this to ALL of the people who tell SHORT MEN that it's about "CONFIDENCE". HAHAHAHAHA. What a load of crap! Just like breasts, we're programmed to find certain things more attractive that are a "sign" of health and fertility. Same argument. All tell it to the women who go gaga over men 6' and up and only date tall guys because that's what they're attracted to and prefer. Similar argument. I had my leg lengthening to make it to 5'9 and notice the difference. I imagine when women get their implants, there's a noticeable difference in how people approach them and talk to them - except in height it's a case of respect, breasts, a case of attention.

I agree. I filled out late in life and actually preferred the smaller me for multiple reasons. One of them was how it weirds me out how men and women are towards females with chesticals of a larger size. Haa Haa!

Myself: a short guy really has to be cute and a stellar charmer to be attractive.

Quote:
I'm not sure the masses actually bash the implanted...

Though, if "total acceptance" is "the highest level", you are just proving the point further against such things like implants.

And in that case, I agree.
Not really. Total acceptance lacks any judgement on actions of others as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships