Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2012, 07:28 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,068,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Oleg, LOL I've seen that you've chosen to go the low route insulting my genetics. Look at my profile/pics. All my pictures are pre-operative. Tell me again how I have bad genetics???

If English isn't your first language, stick to the literal and not the figurative. No one understands what the heck you're saying.
My God, those were PRE-operative and you went and got implants? You really are off your rocker, darl. You're an attractive woman but come on!

Old 07-22-2012, 07:29 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,306,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
It's an aesthetic preference
It is an aesthetic preference, my aethetic preference.

Quote:
You can deny it till you're blue in the face, but ultimately that's the reason why you've got them.
You can go on and on about abstractions of female beauty (and by the way, supermodels have no breasts), but the basic fact remains that I've been told by men IRL and online numerous times how unattractive I'll be with fake breasts, how disgusting "plastic" breasts are (I don't know where they get this plastic thing from), and how much of a turn off they are, and clearly a man's opinion means nothing to me because I got them enhanced anyway.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:33 AM

Quote:
It is an aesthetic preference, my aethetic preference.

You can go on and on about abstractions of female beauty (and by the way, supermodels have no breasts), but the basic fact remains that I've been told by men IRL and online numerous times how unattractive I'll be with fake breasts, how disgusting "plastic" breasts are (I don't know where they get this plastic thing from), and how much of a turn off they are, and clearly a man's opinion means nothing to me because I got them enhanced anyway.
Yes because if the ones in your pic are natural you are certainly blessed, if big boobs are your thing.

No one the men advised you. Well, the generalities I spoke about obviously don't apply to YOU, clearly.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Yes because if the ones in your pic are natural you are certainly blessed, if big boobs are your thing.
They sure are natural. I haven't put any post op pictures up anywhere except private ones on my cosmetic surgery forums. I love big (augmented, not natural) breasts. Love seeing them on other women, which is why I got them.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:39 AM

Quote:
They sure are natural. I haven't put any post op pictures up anywhere except private ones on my cosmetic surgery forums. I love big (augmented, not natural) breasts. Love seeing them on other women, which is why I got them.
So you like the artificial look? I can't imagine how they look now but personally I think it's a pity. Well, hopefully they give you years of joys and don't cause you back problems or anything in the future.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:40 AM

5,012 posts, read 7,874,059 times
Expect lots of cat calls. Men will take notice whether it was your intent or not.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:44 AM

Quote:
So you like the artificial look?
Yes, because I'm experienced enough with breasts to tell. You on the other hand (along with many men) aren't, and you probably couldn't tell that my photos are pre-op though they look super natural.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:56 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
Quote:
Oleg, LOL I've seen that you've chosen to go the low route insulting my genetics. Look at my profile/pics. All my pictures are pre-operative. Tell me again how I have bad genetics???

If English isn't your first language, stick to the literal and not the figurative. No one understands what the heck you're saying.
We don't know if that is true or not..if they are pre-operative or not...If you like the artificial so much..You probably like the artificial truth also- just about everybody who gets cosmetic surgery done- lies..."Did you get your eyes done" response..."Of course not - I just went away and had a good rest"-------------Nothing you say can be fully trusted.....I thought we were talking figurative...seeing it is YOUR figure that is the subject-----------oh- I type fast and my spelling is poor- I speak two languages - English is my first...I was never formally trained and have no formal education- so bare with me....

I guess that I have no degree makes me a rube and un-sophisticated--- I am a pretty good artist- Musician and song writer- spent 18 years on the sets of big budget movies- I have seen all the "beautiful" people-------as time goes on - I am getting to like you...and if I were a younger man - you would interest me- and it would have nothing to do with the way you look physically- You have potential...that has nothing to do with the body.

I guess now I will be getting a kick and an insult because I have no formal creds>???

Old 07-22-2012, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
We don't know if that is true or not..if they are pre-operative or not...If you like the artificial so much..
You mean, you've spent all this time bashing augmented breasts and praising natural ones, when you can't even tell the difference? How rich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
I guess now I will be getting a kick and an insult because I have no formal creds>???
You don't have to have any sort of "formal creds" to stop butchering the English language.

Old 07-22-2012, 08:56 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,734,327 times
I don't beleive most men even care about that, they seem to like them just like all the rest of the real boobs, they just think it's 'popular' to claim that they don't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships