Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2012, 10:48 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Love my girls, love the attention my girls bring me, love the clothes my girls fit in
this thread is worhtless without pics....just sayin =).

I like my women all natural...i try to stay away from anything fake, but i do realize its highly subjective. When i go to places like vegas or FL, both capitols of fake boobs and plastic surgery, i usualy feel little queazy to say the least. You see more silicon than real human body parts.

Old 07-23-2012, 11:06 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,304,828 times
Let's be real here. I've probably felt more breasts than the bulk of men on this forum, and almost definitely more than the bulk of men on this thread. Most of these men don't even know what they're talking about.

It's like makeup, a ton of men quack about how they want their women au natural and how gross makeup looks...then if you ask them if you were wearing makeup the last time they saw you and they have no clue.

A lot of clueless men think that makeup makes you look like Bozo the clown or fake breasts make you look like Pam Anderson...when they interact with women wearing subtle makeup and fake **** all the time unawares thinking they're hot.

Old 07-23-2012, 11:09 AM

I put my first post op picture as my profile picture. I'm wearing a minimizing bandeau/strap and a tube top to cover it. No bra.

Old 07-23-2012, 11:15 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Let's be real here. I've probably felt more breasts than the bulk of men on this forum, and almost definitely more than the bulk of men on this thread. Most of these men don't even know what they're talking about.

It's like makeup, a ton of men quack about how they want their women au natural and how gross makeup looks...then if you ask them if you were wearing makeup the last time they saw you and they have no clue.

A lot of clueless men think that makeup makes you look like Bozo the clown or fake breasts make you look like Pam Anderson...when they interact with women wearing subtle makeup and fake **** all the time unawares thinking they're hot.
Yes, why dont you tell men in this thread what they really like, what they dont like and how clueless they are because you know better. Coming from someone who needs to see a therapist rather than a plastic surgeon, this comess accross very odd. I like my women all natural, and i know what i like.

Old 07-23-2012, 11:45 AM

They hate it when I'm right.

Old 07-23-2012, 06:09 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,817,540 times
IF it's not broken don't fix it..take an old clock that ticks away just fine as it it..keep adjusting- taking it apart to see how it works- get obsessed with endless reassembly - eventually you are going to break the clock-- look at Micheal Jackson's face just before he passed...He was a broken clock with the hour hand twisted out of shape and the numbers rearranged in a haphazard manner...keep going toying with your body and the end results will be tragic....You will be living on sedatives and anti-depressants to ward of a horrific sense of regret-

With me it was my old Orthodox Christian up bringing- you would never so much as disfigure yourself with a small tattoo- It was an insult the flesh and to God- You created you perfect...why mess with perfection---it shows a lack of gratitude for your life- a thanklessness for being born- I am thankful for what I was given-this mind- spirit and body.

Old 07-23-2012, 07:44 PM

810 posts, read 1,763,059 times
I have them and in all honesty I wanted implants ever since I was in my early teens. I got the implants for myself not for any boyfriend, actually I was single when I got my implants.
I feel 100% better after getting them - if that makes me "shallow" then I suppose I am.

Old 07-23-2012, 07:51 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,937,731 times
God the hater brigade in here is awful. Women can be so catty to more beautiful women. If a girl wants breast implants, leave her alone, thats her own business. I love when women get them, the guys in here saying they are repulsed by them are just sucking up to the women in here. Any straight guy who says he would turn down Pam Anderson or Anna Nicole Smith in their primes is a liar.

Old 07-23-2012, 08:24 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,047,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
God the hater brigade in here is awful. Women can be so catty to more beautiful women. If a girl wants breast implants, leave her alone, thats her own business. I love when women get them, the guys in here saying they are repulsed by them are just sucking up to the women in here. Any straight guy who says he would turn down Pam Anderson or Anna Nicole Smith in their primes is a liar.
I don't find Pam or ANS that attractive. And yes, it is possible that some guys don't like balloons in a girl's chest.

Old 07-23-2012, 08:47 PM

It's so funny how many guys on this thread act as if they're are so discriminating, when most half way attractive women, augmented or not (and augmented women are usually women who take more care of their appearance) wouldn't give them the time of day period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships