Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 04:59 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,188,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
It doesn't matter. A teacher is in a position of authority and relations with a student are inappropriate. They're frowned on, if not forbidden, in colleges and everybody there is an adult.

JerZ had it right. The people high-fiving and excusing this kind of thing are not women.
You are soooo right about that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2011, 04:59 PM

2,444 posts, read 3,584,462 times
None of the teachers did that with me
I shoulda changed school more often till it happened...

As for male pedophiles...I only see it as pedophile if she's really young like 13 or below... otherwise she damned well knows what is happening, and can say "no". Same goes for boys.

but when a guy is more than 13 or so the teacher is just fulfilling a dream of his, I don't see anything wrong with that, if it's the same with a girl and male teacher, who cares and hope she enjoys it.
But the thing is I never see girls looking for sex, so for them it's completely different. Obviously I have no Idea what sexual urges a teenage girl has (if any), but the general impression is it's the last thing on their mind, while us guys use 95% of the classroom time thinking about sex to make the time pass faster...

Old 06-16-2011, 05:03 PM

2,488 posts, read 4,322,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
None of the teachers did that with me
I shoulda changed school more often till it happened...

As for male pedophiles...I only see it as pedophile if she's really young like 13 or below... otherwise she damned well knows what is happening, and can say "no". Same goes for boys.

but when a guy is more than 13 or so the teacher is just fulfilling a dream of his, I don't see anything wrong with that, if it's the same with a male teacher, who cares hope she enjoys it.
You think sex between teachers and students is okay? Really?!

Teachers and students are NOT supposed to be having relations with each other. Their relationship is supposed to be strictly professional.

Old 06-16-2011, 05:03 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Quote:
You're right in that having sex or intimate relations with a 15- to 17-year-old is not pedophilia. Pedophiles are attracted to prepubescent children, not teenagers who happen to be legally underage.

Any teacher/student relationship is wrong in my view because it's an abuse of power, regardless of whether the student is eagerly stripping off his or her clothes and begging for sex. The same goes for doctors (who can lose their medical licenses) with patients, lawyers with clients (can they be disbarred? I don't know), and so on.

Old 06-16-2011, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Well, I'm far from saying this is appropriate behavior for a teacher, but please don't tell me the boys didn't want to participate, complained, and were scarred for life... That's about every school boy's wet dream!
Ah. Well, JerZ, we've got one!

Old 06-16-2011, 05:06 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
The same goes for doctors (who can lose their medical licenses) with patients, lawyers with clients (can they be disbarred? I don't know), and so on.
Small wonder nobody can meet anyone in an organic way anymore. The workplace is out of the question. Any other place you do business with is out of the question. The rest of the places are drive-thru or DIY!

Old 06-16-2011, 05:08 PM

2,444 posts, read 3,584,462 times
Quote:
You're right in that having sex or intimate relations with a 15- to 17-year-old is not pedophilia. Pedophiles are attracted to prepubescent children, not teenagers who happen to be legally underage.

Any teacher/student relationship is wrong in my view because it's an abuse of power, regardless of whether the student is eagerly stripping off his or her clothes and begging for sex. The same goes for doctors (who can lose their medical licenses) with patients, lawyers with clients (can they be disbarred? I don't know), and so on.
I think this is difference between the sexes;women regret having sex many times (at least my female neighbors complain on the stupid decision to follow a guy home every time it happens)
While men never regret it, I once heard of a guy who said he "regretted" it, and was "too drunk to know what he was doing" (BULLS***!) but that was only after the other 35 or so of us team-mates where making fun of him sleeping with a really uggly chick...

So I don't see how a guy would be hurt from sleeping with a teacher, neither mentally or physically unless she gives me an STD or a baby.

Old 06-16-2011, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Small wonder nobody can meet anyone in an organic way anymore. The workplace is out of the question. Any other place you do business with is out of the question. The rest of the places are drive-thru or DIY!
Sure, you can meet in school or work--just date other students or coworkers, not your teachers or boss.

2,488 posts, read 4,322,962 times
Quote:
I think this is difference between the sexes;women regret having sex many times (at least my female neighbors complain on the stupid decision to follow a guy home every time it happens)
While men never regret it, I once heard of a guy who said he "regretted" it, and was "too drunk to know what he was doing" (BULLS***!) but that was only after the other 35 or so of us team-mates where making fun of him sleeping with a really uggly chick...

So I don't see how a guy would be hurt from sleeping with a teacher, neither mentally or physically unless she gives me an STD or a baby.
But it's the morality of it though. It's inappropriate and wrong.

11,446 posts, read 16,188,106 times
Female teachers offering sex to students in nothing compared to the twisted perverts in catholic schools that forced kids and traumatized them with bitter memories for the rest of their lives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships