Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2011, 07:33 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
So why flirt if they are not interested in the guy?
I already explained in the following sentence. Find somebody else willing to go in circles indefinitely.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2011, 07:36 PM

1,098 posts, read 1,866,174 times
Quote:
That guy is you?

Why did she comeback to you? As a last resort?

The ball is in your court now!

First question: Yes.

Second and third question: There's no telling, but I don't want anything to do with her now, that ball is going out of bounds!

For all I know she might just want to catch up... but I'm not interested in her anymore if she wants to take it further, broke that attraction a long time ago.

Old 07-04-2011, 07:36 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,808,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin070388 View Post
And you think she doesn't talk to them about you?
Sure. So what?

Old 07-04-2011, 07:38 PM

406 posts, read 580,675 times
Quote:
Sure. So what?

And you think one of her friends is going to date you instead?

Old 07-04-2011, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobThe View Post
For all the people who are giving me points for this: I want to say to you that you don't have to take that "Oh, let's just be gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood friends" from a woman you are dating SO DON'T!

They ever try to give you that B.S. excuse, then you SHOUT! SCREAM! TELL THEM THE F! OFF! DON'T EVER BECOME VIOLENT AND DON'T THREATEN THEM BUT YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT IN THE WORLD TO EXPRESS YOURSELF LOUDLY AGAINST REJECTION FOR STUPIDFICIAL REASONS SO DO IT!
Rejection is part of life. Its just like any business. Its a risk. The only rejection is not even trying.

Old 07-04-2011, 07:47 PM

223 posts, read 166,448 times
Quote:
Rejection is part of life. Its just like any business. Its a risk. The only rejection is not even trying.
No. Too much rejection is an ugly thing and no man should ever have to keep being rejected overnovernovernoveragain. And I say man because very unfortunately it seems in this modern day world that NO! woman ever has to be rejected no matter how "plain" or "ugly" or "heavy" or "undesirable" she is or seems to be because (unlike for us men) there is always SOME (poor rejected) man who will accept and marry her.

I mean even on skid row. You go down to skid row, you try to start a relationship with the craziest, bad smelling, alcoholic woman living on the street or in an alley and some low life bum will fight you to the death over her. If he can't beat you with his fists? He'll use a 2 by 4 or a knife or a gun to keep his woman from being lifted by you.

Meanwhile men like me go rejected and alone.

Old 07-04-2011, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin070388 View Post
And you think one of her friends is going to date you instead?
No, because the girl will tell her negative things about me right?

Old 07-04-2011, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobThe View Post
No. Too much rejection is an ugly thing and no man should ever have to keep being rejected overnovernovernoveragain. And I say man because very unfortunately it seems in this modern day world that NO! woman ever has to be rejected no matter how "plain" or "ugly" or "heavy" or "undesirable" she is or seems to be because (unlike for us men) there is always SOME (poor rejected) man who will accept and marry her.

I mean even on skid row. You go down to skid row, you try to start a relationship with the craziest, bad smelling, alcoholic woman living on the street or in an alley and some low life bum will fight you to the death over her. If he can't beat you with his fists? He'll use a 2 by 4 or a knife or a gun to keep his woman from being lifted by you.

Meanwhile men like me go rejected and alone.
Its like Sales. You can always improve if your product is not selling. Change the marketing strategy. Change your location or something. Invest in yourself.

The problem is the man not the women whom she is rejecting. Why not work on yourself first and try to attract yourself.
Some dude is here paid $26K to gain 3 inches for height.

Old 07-04-2011, 08:03 PM

92 posts, read 112,524 times
Default All of the above..

...and in the following order (this is the order in which I've encountered this, greatest to least):

Firstly, I say he gets into the friend zone based on my attraction to him. If there isn't (any) sexual chemistry, it simply isn't going to develop for me over any length of time. If I try anything without heeding this warning (I did a few times based on recommendations from friends "but he's perfect for you, just try dating him", and it felt like I was kissing my relative .

2nd-most case I've encountered: if we do have a spark, then the friend zone is because one or both of us is not available for a relationship....or, because it could cause a lot of damage socially and/or to your/their career (such as when I was enlisted and he was an officer. We never let it get anywhere, even though we both felt it.

3 rd possibility: there is a bit of chemistry, but upon getting to know him better, I realize we are too incompatible in other areas. This usually means personality differences...not beliefs or interests, per se. We have different needs/preferences and the other person would find it far too difficult to understand or accommodate them.

Old 07-04-2011, 08:07 PM

223 posts, read 166,448 times
Quote:
Its like Sales. You can always improve if your product is not selling. Change the marketing strategy. Change your location or something. Invest in yourself.

The problem is the man not the women whom she is rejecting. Why not work on yourself first and try to attract yourself.
Some dude is here paid $26K to gain 3 inches for height.
Tried that.

You don't know how much I tried. I tried everything. I made whatever changes were called for. Singing? I can sing. I tried singing to them. Jokes? Good and original jokes. Seriousness? I tried that too. Lose weight, gain weight, you name it boss, I tried it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships