Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 07:16 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,413,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You're starting to scare me, girl! I can only hope your standards are too high!

they're not. when the only sex you ever knew for a long time was pretty freakin good, its quite disappointing to go to guys who don't even enjoy something as simple as kissing, as much as I do. hopefully it gets better though..we'll see. I've learned what I want in and out of bed and I'm better at asking for it now, lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2011, 07:18 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,006,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
haha, a couple guys were in their 30's...one was fine at first and then progressively got weirder and weirder. the other was in his late 30's and it was blah no matter how much I tried to make it better. I'm starting to think and accept that very few men are good in bed at this point.
Man, I want to send that last statement out of the park with something smart, but I'm really biting my tongue at this one.

It's all in the search. Unfortunately you haven't found another guy yet, and it might be your standards. I don't know for sure, but there's someone out there for you. Sometimes you have to do some diggng!

Old 07-20-2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Man, I want to send that last statement out of the park with something smart, but I'm really biting my tongue at this one.

It's all in the search. Unfortunately you haven't found another guy yet, and it might be your standards. I don't know for sure, but there's someone out there for you. Sometimes you have to do some diggng!

haha don't bite your tongue! I want to hear it! why does eveyrone always say its my standards? am I supposed to settle for boring sex with selfish lovers?? lol but ya, been doing some digging and its been lame.

Old 07-20-2011, 07:24 PM

1,417 posts, read 2,181,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Beer View Post
Nothing I've said is inconsistent, you just think they are because I've left out parts. These things are not inconsistent:

1) Being attractive to women
2) Being slightly misogynistic at times
3) Getting punched in the face by a crazy broad

If you're so interested, #3 happened right before I dropped an ex-girlfriend off in front of her dorm. Her friend had told her I was cheating on her (completely untrue), but instead of confronting me she just threw a punch and got out of the car. The next day she discovered the truth, but didn't apologize because she said she was "still upset" and thus her actions were justified. I'm going to say she was messed in the head.
I'm not a fan of violence...but I think her actions were justified.

Old 07-20-2011, 07:30 PM

Quote:
haha don't bite your tongue! I want to hear it! why does eveyrone always say its my standards? am I supposed to settle for boring sex with selfish lovers?? lol but ya, been doing some digging and its been lame.
the way I read it, it sounded to me like you are jaded or something. No sex shouldn't feel boring, and then again I don't know if you ask him to do what makes it feel good for you.

I was just going to say something like I would right that ship of yours like a boss!

But yeah I was holding back since I'm not that full of myself.

Old 07-20-2011, 07:35 PM

1,090 posts, read 1,834,997 times
Quote:

nevermind.

Old 07-20-2011, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney1987 View Post
nevermind.
Did I already answer your question, or ask the question you were going to ask?

Old 07-20-2011, 07:39 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,191,027 times
Quote:
ha why does eveyrone always say its my standards?
I was just guessing. I can't say I've had many bad experiences in this department, but then again... my experiences are extremely different, so they don't really count as a reference point...

Old 07-20-2011, 10:32 PM

Quote:
the way I read it, it sounded to me like you are jaded or something. No sex shouldn't feel boring, and then again I don't know if you ask him to do what makes it feel good for you.

I was just going to say something like I would right that ship of yours like a boss!

But yeah I was holding back since I'm not that full of myself.
you know, I always want to ask them to do what I want..but when you feel like they don't care either way, I just don't bother. I mean sex is good cause its sex, but its definitely been lacking a little bit for me.

Old 07-20-2011, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I was just guessing. I can't say I've had many bad experiences in this department, but then again... my experiences are extremely different, so they don't really count as a reference point...

ya, I wouldn't say its been all bad..just a lot of these men are selfish and are only in it to get off, not to please AND get off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships