Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2011, 09:51 PM

673 posts, read 3,092,154 times

Advertisements

I used to view the world, as far relationships between guys/girls, quite differently before I started get the urge to have sex badly. That was only about a 1 year ago when I was 25. Before I was hardly interested in girls and my idea of a relationship was based close friendship/understanding instead of anything related to sex.

Back in high school I though these guys were crazy and stupid to go after girls. For example, once I was walking with group of guys in High school and one of them pointed out he liked the butt of a girl was in front of us! I remember thinking how lewd his comments were. Even through college and my early 20s, I was amazed at why guys were wasting so much time and effort trying to get sex from girls.

I never quite understood them until now! I think I can finally understand the urge these guys must have having and why they put so much effort chasing girls. It has actually my changed my opinion about those guys back in high school/college. They no longer seem stupid or crazy, instead it seems like they were going after what they really wanted!

In recent months, I have finally picked up a lot more about interaction between guys and girls. I think now I can pick up a lot more about what flirting is. I can also appreciate comments from males pointing out a girl's hot body. Honestly, it almost make me see the entire world in different light!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2011, 10:09 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,080,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unseengundam View Post
Honestly, it almost make me see the entire world in different light!
through your one-eyed snake??

Old 07-26-2011, 10:12 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,397,970 times
Naw, they were/are still lewd and immature.

Old 07-27-2011, 02:41 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,462,787 times
Congratulations! You're a heterosexual!

Old 07-27-2011, 03:43 PM

1,090 posts, read 1,834,997 times
lol congratulations!

i would have loved to be just friends with you before these new discoveries of yours. single men and single women if remotely attractive cannot be just friends.... imo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships