Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Women, what physical attributes do you favor in a guy that makes him physically attractive?? Post a
White teeth 2 2.94%
Huge arms and biceps 1 1.47%
Athletic arms and biceps 3 4.41%
Six Pack or an eight back 0 0%
Flat Stomach 3 4.41%
A big muscular booty 0 0%
Athletic looking thighs and legs 2 2.94%
Broad shoulders 5 7.35%
A nice skin complexion (all over body) 0 0%
Handsome eyes 21 30.88%
Lean cut chest 0 0%
A big chest 1 1.47%
Clear face, No acne 2 2.94%
A very strong looking back 1 1.47%
Over 5'8" in height 13 19.12%
Other 14 20.59%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 05:20 PM

7,507 posts, read 4,400,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
OH my...my boys are DOOMED! Especially my second child! lol
No woman will like him (well...all the older ladies just LOVE him to pieces).

He's only 11, but he's got curly strawberry blonde hair, bright blue eyes and freckles! I think he's the cutest thing on this earth though! The child has swagger already too. I've never seen such a confident kid.

My other two boys are twins born 5 1/2 yrs apart...they look exactly alike. Brown hair, hazel eyes and freckles. Can't tell them apart in their baby pics.

Here's something I found curious though...I have brown eyes, my husband has blue. But you would think at least ONE of my kids would take my dominant eye-color. Even my daughter has light eyes.
He sounds cute! Don't worry, nothing's going to happen. I've met very few people with strawberry blonde hair and they turn out to be very cute guys too.

My friend and I had a discussion about dominant eye-color, and she thinks her future kids will have brown. She has blue-green eyes while her boyfriend has brown eyes, yet I told her that a cousin of mine dated a guy with green eyes and their baby turned out to have green eyes instead of brown eyes. The baby was cute though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2011, 06:06 PM

52,268 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Curious as to what is in the "other" category.

Old 07-29-2011, 06:14 PM

1,583 posts, read 3,677,776 times
A nice face is what's most important to me, physically. Nice teeth are also VERY important...I take very, very good care of my teeth and he should as well. The guy I'm currently dating has verrrry nice teeth and a verrrrrry nice face.

Old 07-29-2011, 06:53 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,017,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doobage View Post
A nice face is what's most important to me, physically. Nice teeth are also VERY important...I take very, very good care of my teeth and he should as well. The guy I'm currently dating has verrrry nice teeth and a verrrrrry nice face.
I honestly thought white teeth would be more important seeing as women will not look at a guy with busted teeth well at least not in a pleasing way.

Old 07-29-2011, 07:16 PM

1,583 posts, read 3,677,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
I honestly thought white teeth would be more important seeing as women will not look at a guy with busted teeth well at least not in a pleasing way.
Bad dental hygiene is just as bad as not showering, smelling bad, etc. I couldn't imagine kissing someone with a funky mouth. Not everyone can have perfectly straight teeth, that's fine....but beigy-yellow teeth from not brushing or flossing...ick...
Even people who I have no romantic interest in, I can't help but check out their teeth while they're talking.

Old 07-29-2011, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doobage View Post
Bad dental hygiene is just as bad as not showering, smelling bad, etc. I couldn't imagine kissing someone with a funky mouth. Not everyone can have perfectly straight teeth, that's fine....but beigy-yellow teeth from not brushing or flossing...ick...
Even people who I have no romantic interest in, I can't help but check out their teeth while they're talking.
Yeah I wonder how people can be in a relationship with someone who constantly smokes all the time. People who smoke have breath that smells like horse manure.

Old 07-29-2011, 08:54 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,801,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Curious as to what is in the "other" category.
Long red ponytails! goof!

Old 07-29-2011, 08:54 PM

445 posts, read 864,874 times
Tattoos on a guy's muscular arm interest me far more than they should.

Old 07-30-2011, 05:51 PM

wow so I geuss eyes are the most important feature.

Eyes
Shoulder
Then height

Old 07-31-2011, 12:33 AM

1,841 posts, read 3,174,392 times
I do not have a specific type, I know its weird, I appreciate many different looks, not to keen on long hair..or men that are thinning and do not want to take the plunge and shave the head...sometimes you gotta let it go...no Trump comb over needed...

Body type? Eh I have been with guys that have had 6 packs, tone tummies and some beer bellies..makes no difference to me..as long as they cannot fit into a bra bigger bra than mine...

I definitely gravitate to taller men although eeeeek...I met a guy recently that is ,5 inches taller than me.. ( I am 5'6.5) but he has a beautiful face and this awesome personality...! I had the best time with him and never would have thought I would have had such a strong intimate chemistry with him so we will see how it goes...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships