Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 02:15 PM

1,245 posts, read 2,211,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Well, I think part of it is that you never see a woman with cellulite in magazines or in the movies. Most women all want perfect, toned, cellulite free thighs. In reality, most women have cellulite. And some women that don't have cellulite don't have good thighs - they just don't have cellulite. However, in my personal experience, most men couldn't give a rat's a$$ if a woman has cellulite or not! I guess I should concentrate on that more than the fact that I have cellulite - but it's kind of a hang up of mine.
Hosiery can make even the chunkiest of thighs appealing. Seriously, it would take a special kind of woman, not in a good way, to not look hot in them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2011, 03:14 PM

31,050 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poletop1 View Post
Hosiery can make even the chunkiest of thighs appealing. Seriously, it would take a special kind of woman, not in a good way, to not look hot in them.
True that! Attractive feet are another area that is not recognized so much. Woman more so than men. Cute feet, painted toes ++.

Old 07-28-2011, 03:40 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
My legs and my smile are my best features. I'd like a flatter stomach and/or bigger boobs.

Old 07-28-2011, 05:22 PM

530 posts, read 779,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
What's your best feature(s) according to others: Friends, Lovers, spouse?
Maybe it's your hair, hands, ears or something else unique? Everybody has a good feature or two, what is it?

I usually get complimented on my shoulders for some strange reason, followed by my eyes? I usually wonder why woman are so specific about my shoulders and don't say arms or legs which I think are my best overall features.

Improvement needed:
I wish I had more defined abs. I can do sit ups crunches and any other number of of ab exercises until the cows come home and I can't get that defined 6 pack. My stomach muscles are actually fairly well defined but not lean ripped.
Probably my chest and shoulders.

Yeah, you can do all the crunches and whatever until the cows come home, but until you diet off any layer of fat over your ab muscles you'll never see 'em! Clean diet, free of all your favorite junk foods and sweets. Lean protein, plenty of fiber and water.

You need to drop your body fat levels down fairly low to see your abs, and you need a good cardio routein for that.
Attached Thumbnails
Whats your best feature and what feature would you improve, men and woman?-x00067315caamtrpd.gif  

Old 07-28-2011, 05:55 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Never understood why some woman are down on their thighs? I don't think Ive ever been in a conversation with a man about how he didn't like a womans thighs? Boobs, butt, face, waist but never thighs?
Women are down on their thighs because a lot of men talk about how they LOVE legs..

and then we look at our legs and think "my thighs are nasty" because they have celluite and/or chubs.

Old 07-28-2011, 10:04 PM

4 posts, read 4,526 times
ON MEN: I would improve their brains and &*(^'s.....longer , harder and more capable of impressing.

Old 07-28-2011, 10:07 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellotoyou7 View Post
ON MEN: I would improve their brains and &*(^'s.....longer , harder and more capable of impressing.
ROTFLMAO!!! DAMN! HARSH!!!

Old 07-28-2011, 10:14 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,877,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellotoyou7 View Post
maybe your not able to inspire that reaction

Old 07-28-2011, 10:17 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
maybe your not able to inspire that reaction
lol BAD!!!

Old 07-28-2011, 10:27 PM

946 posts, read 2,918,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Well, according to every guy I've ever been with and most guys that I know - my boobs are my best feature. However, I don't think they are right now and I'm not sure they ever will be again! We'll have to wait and see what happens to them after I have this baby!

My worst feature according to me - my thighs. I hate them. Always have. However, my husband loves them. Go figure. Oh - and I've always hated my nose, too. I think I grew into it back in my late teens - but after being teased about it when I was younger, I think I'll always have a complex about my nose. I've never thought about a nose job though because I'm a singer. Don't want to mess with a good thing!
Don't we always want what we don't have? I don't have prominent thighs and when I carry extra fat it goes straight to my waist- I always wished it went to my thighs or other areas- not my waist! I never understood why some women complain about having bigger thighs- it makes a more womanly figure!
But then again I don't get cellulite either so I shouldn't complain!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships