Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 10:11 PM

880 posts, read 1,799,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I'm married to a man and I consider myself hetero, tho, I've been with a range of women. Butch or not, girls are soft. Guys aren't. That's just the way of it. And, I don't find butch women to be masculine. They're something else.
Well then I think your definition of butch is different than mine, I'm talking about a big women with a manly face who drives a big truck who dresses like a guy and emulates a man in every way.

So you're married to a man but have had sex with several women and you still consider yourself hetero, I think it's safe to say you're are confused. No wonder I'm not getting anywhere with you.

Oh and you into softness, how about a fat guy? LOL

Last edited by Hwy phantom; 08-29-2011 at 10:23 PM..

Old 08-29-2011, 10:30 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,184,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwy phantom View Post
Well then I think your definition of butch is different than mine, I'm talking about a big women with a manly face who drives a big truck who dresses like a guy and emulates a man in every way.
Well, I've never been with a big truck driver guy either. I've never been with an obese person, tho, I can't imagine it being that much different. Women have soft skin. Some young men do as well, but it's still not the same.

Quote:
So you're married to a man but have had sex with several women and you still consider yourself hetero, I think it's safe to say you're are confused.
Yep, happily married to a man and I never had an ounce of the problems (actually none) with women the bulk of you guys have. So no, not confused. Besides, people know if they're gay or hetero. I guess I could be considered bi, but I have a preference for men. I had a lot of hot friends and I love them to bits. I just had a good time in my 20s.

Quote:
Oh and you into softness, how about a fat guy? LOL
Fat is not synonymous with feminine softness. And I prefer fit any way.

Old 08-29-2011, 10:55 PM

880 posts, read 1,799,642 times
Quote:
Well, I've never been with a big truck driver guy either. I've never been with an obese person, tho, I can't imagine it being that much different. Women have soft skin. Some young men do as well, but it's still not the same.

Yep, happily married to a man and I never had an ounce of the problems (actually none) with women the bulk of you guys have. So no, not confused. Besides, people know if they're gay or hetero. I guess I could be considered bi, but I have a preference for men. I had a lot of hot friends and I love them to bits. I just had a good time in my 20s.

Fat is not synonymous with feminine softness. And I prefer fit any way.
So are you into pre pubescent boys also?

Last edited by Hwy phantom; 08-29-2011 at 11:20 PM..

Old 08-30-2011, 01:17 AM

3,734 posts, read 5,767,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria
Women have a far more versatile range of sexual attraction than do men. Practically everything turns women on. Even watching Bonobo Chimps doing it turns women on.

Speak for yourself Well, the Electrodes tend not to lie. And while women pretend to be all picky and unimpressed by pretty-much everything, the Electrodes attached during studies tell another story.

Quote:
More than anything, someone who will take care of them turns many women on. The butchy Lesbians tend to make more money.
I believe it was Amber Hollibaugh's autobiography (she's a pioneer Feminist/Lesbian organizer I learned about while googling Brad Hollibaugh, the megamuscleman...before he made his full-frontal debut and made me and my Decorator both very happy) in which she basically says that Butch women tend to make more money. Makes sense. They tend to go into 'man' kinds of occupations, which pay well, while Fems gravitate to girly specialties, which pay badly.

Quote:
And they are protective. And they are far more tolerant of typical female behavior than are men.

Where are you getting this stuff from? Observation, listening, reading. Watching life stories unfold around me, at the gym where I worked out for two decades.

And to answer the big question from Vivi, in Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood: "Shep, did I ruin your life?" well Shep says "No. You just made it interesting." but the truth is Yes. Vivi did ruin Shep's life.

But thank you. You've led me to the answer. Lesbians who are attracted to Butch women are sexually attracted to manliness, but emotionally compatible only with women. With a Butch, they get both. They get someone who thinks as they do, wrapped up in the outward packaging on which they were sexually imprinted.

Old 08-30-2011, 04:18 AM

37,593 posts, read 45,960,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwy phantom View Post
So are you into pre pubescent boys also?
If there was any doubt about your goal here on this thread, you've just removed it completely.

Old 08-30-2011, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
If there was any doubt about your goal here on this thread, you've just removed it completely.
I think it just irks some guys that some women don't go for men.

Old 08-30-2011, 05:42 AM

[/quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
Well, the Electrodes tend not to lie. And while women pretend to be all picky and unimpressed by pretty-much everything, the Electrodes attached during studies tell another story.

I'd say a majority of us don't come across animal sex in the day to day if at all. Further, I have no idea what bonobo sex has to do with not being impressed by pretty much anything. A whole lot in life impresses me. Bonobo sex, tho, is at the bottom of the list.

Quote:
I believe it was Amber Hollibaugh's autobiography (she's a pioneer Feminist/Lesbian organizer I learned about while googling Brad Hollibaugh, the megamuscleman...before he made his full-frontal debut and made me and my Decorator both very happy) in which she basically says that Butch women tend to make more money. Makes sense. They tend to go into 'man' kinds of occupations, which pay well, while Fems gravitate to girly specialties, which pay badly.

Men's occupations that pay well? Right now there is vast unemployment in men's occupations (construction, manufacturing, etc). Otherwise, I don't really care what one person said at one time. Just link the data, preferably census data or similar. Something from a .edu will do.

Quote:
Observation, listening, reading. Watching life stories unfold around me, at the gym where I worked out for two decades.

Your worldview and assumptions about the sexes, hetero or gay, is not something to be generalization. Watching life stories within the gay community? Watching TV? What?

Old 08-30-2011, 05:54 AM

1,565 posts, read 2,450,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool rob View Post
I hope I am not coming off homophobic, but I always wondered why do some lesbians hook up with manly looking women (not so much phsyical characteristics, but style of dress, short hair cuts, excagerated walks, etc)?

If you want a man, just get a man!

I have a cousin, who recently came out of the closet, and her big thing was dressing like a man, talking, and taking up the WORST traits of men, and running wild with them (excessive drinking and smoking, disrespect to other woman, crotch grabbing, cursing, etc)

I don't understand, if she wants to be gay, be gay. But the acting like a man thing seems to undermine her "expression of love me for who I am"

She even tried fighting a man over one of her girlfriends (the guys wife of all people), however it soon became apparent that she was all woman!

"You Just Don't Get It, Do You?" - A Montage of Cinema's Worst Writing Cliche - YouTube

Old 08-30-2011, 07:16 AM

399 posts, read 974,133 times
Default This thread is a clusterf*ck of epic proportions.

Watching clueless straight people talk about gay people is extremely frustrating, yet oddly entertaining.

Old 08-30-2011, 04:37 PM

37,593 posts, read 45,960,046 times
Quote:
I'd say a majority of us don't come across animal sex in the day to day if at all. Further, I have no idea what bonobo sex has to do with not being impressed by pretty much anything. A whole lot in life impresses me. Bonobo sex, tho, is at the bottom of the list.
THAT is for damn sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships