Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 03:17 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,017,698 times

Advertisements

I'm 23 and I prefer to have a serious relationship with an older woman; preferably 26-36.

I think most women my age are way too immature and don't have that experience that I have seen in older women.

I'm extremely career orientated but I still like to have fun on the side. I was in a very rough situation but I managed too turn my life around. I have a solid job, I'm in the beginning of my career and also going to college. I have my own car, my own place and I handle all my business like I'm supposed to.

I think thats something to be proud of considering some people who are twice my age are in a worse situation thanks to our current economic level.

I know this sounds crazy but I honestly want one woman I can invest my time energy and do things with but I also want something that will last and someone who I can build up financially, emotionally, mentally and they do the same for me. I want a partner but most girls my age are just not into that.

I'm also 6'2", take very good care of my body, a decent face and everyone thinks I'm hilarious but I just don't seem to be having luck of getting approached.

I also recently scared off a lady I was talking to because she just wanted a good time when I wanted commitment

Will someone help me.

I know I spelled preffering wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2011, 03:20 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
I'm 23 and I prefer to have a serious relationship with an older woman; preferably 26-36.

I think most women my age are way too immature and don't have that experience that I have seen in older women.

I'm extremely career orientated but I still like to have fun on the side. I was in a very rough situation but I managed too turn my life around. I have a solid job, I'm in the beginning of my career and also going to college. I have my own car, my own place and I handle all my business like I'm supposed to.

I think thats something to be proud of considering some people who are twice my age are in a worse situation thanks to our current economic level.

I know this sounds crazy but I honestly want one woman I can invest my time energy and do things with but I also want something that will last and someone who I can build up financially, emotionally, mentally and they do the same for me. I want a partner but most girls my age are just not into that.

I'm also 6'2", take very good care of my body, a decent face and everyone thinks I'm hilarious but I just don't seem to be having luck of getting approached.

I also recently scared off a lady I was talking to because she just wanted a good time when I wanted commitment

Will someone help me.

I don't see the problem , and I don't think you need any help.

You sound mature for your age and ready to get on with finding a life partner.

If younger women your age aren't doing it for you, then concentrate on those a few years older

Old 09-18-2011, 03:22 PM

1,360 posts, read 2,951,661 times
Doesn't seem like there is a problem. Older women are more interested in commitments than younger. Start asking some out but don't come on too strong. Let it develop.

Old 09-18-2011, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo6 View Post
Doesn't seem like there is a problem. Older women are more interested in commitments than younger. Start asking some out but don't come on too strong. Let it develop.

I did that and scared one off. lol. She said I was over aggresive but thats from dealing with younger women who tend to be a little more leniant and less careful. I learned that you have to be friends first and let things build naturually.

Old 09-18-2011, 03:29 PM

2,725 posts, read 5,190,905 times
Quote:
It sounds like you are doing great for yourself. Go for what you want. Always.

Hey, regarding that lady, she could have handled that better but she didn't. Let her be scared but don't allow her reaction to frighten you and what you want in life.

Old 09-18-2011, 03:39 PM

7,507 posts, read 4,400,032 times
Really? I know a lot of young women who are interested in commitments but can't find guys that are.

Old 09-18-2011, 04:05 PM

530 posts, read 779,995 times
Quote:

I'm also 6'2", take very good care of my body, a decent face and everyone think's I'm hilarious but I just don't seem to be having luck of getting approached.

Will someone help me.

Stop it....stop it!....You're cracking me up!!
Attached Images

Old 09-18-2011, 04:12 PM

861 posts, read 1,124,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I don't see the problem , and I don't think you need any help.

You sound mature for your age and ready to get on with finding a life partner.

If younger women your age aren't doing it for you, then concentrate on those a few years older
Neither do I, nothing illegal over here....

Old 09-18-2011, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anberlin View Post
Really? I know a lot of young women who are interested in commitments but can't find guys that are.
They want commitment but they seem so childish and talk alot about things I could care less about.

Old 09-18-2011, 04:27 PM

7,507 posts, read 4,400,032 times
Quote:
They want commitment but they seem so childish and talk alot about things I could care less about.
That is a good way to put it I suppose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships