Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 08:26 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,013,770 times

Advertisements

There's this woman at my job that I like and I can't get her out of my mind.

At first, I really didn't pay much attention to her at all but after a while she became more available. She started comming around more and also started to make cute little sexual jokes. She said hi 5 times a day and went out of her way to walk in front of me while wearing sexy outfits and she was so alluring. At first, I resisted since it is my job but come on honestly; I'm a man. Enough said. So I pulled her to the side hoping to get a conversation, phone number and a chance to know her. Before I got the chance she assumed that I was asking her out I think. She said she was sending alot of mixed signals and she just wanted to be friends. Which I was cool with. So I got her phone number and just accepted the friend zone and was ready to pursue something else.

She told me to text her twice that day....So I did later that night. Unfortunetly I was tipsy and came off extremely over aggresive. She wanted to get to know me and he asked for a friendship and I was like no I think I came off to sexual. I was ok with being a friend that leads into something not being put in the friend zone and I thought she wanted me in the friend zone. Next morning she's persistant saying goodmorning and stuff and I'm laid back. Then she ignored me for the past few days. I asked her one time if she wanted to hang out and she said no. But she does have kids so I figured it was because of that. I talked to a co worker and she said that I scared her off with my aggresion so I'm like whatever and moved on.

She slowly came around again. Getting close. One day she said Hi to me 3 times in one day. Now she's back to her old self. Smiling at me with her beautiful smile. Walking around me and in front of me. She's making me freaking drool. I haven't chased her since the last time she shot me down but omg I want her so freaking bad. I don't know what or how she's doing it but she's getting under my skin. I can't even control how bad I want to be with her. Whats her deal? Is she getting off on teasing me? I honestly want her to leave me alone. It's like torture. I feel like a horse on a treadmill with an apple dangeling in front of me and I can't get a nibble.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2011, 08:29 PM

37,591 posts, read 45,950,883 times
Good LORD. Are you 18 or something? Jaysus. Ask the girl out. If she says no, then move on. Period.

Old 09-20-2011, 08:34 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,601,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
It's like torture. I feel like a horse on a treadmill with an apple dangeling in front of me and I can't get a nibble.
I don't know why but this made me laugh so hard. I really can't stop laughing.

Oh dear, I'm sorry, just ask her out and get it over with.

Old 09-20-2011, 08:37 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Most likely she wants you too but has to be cautious because of her kids. And hahaha ladies know how to tease or flirt with men. Ask her out properly. Then who knows. She probably hasn't had a date for awhile or got laid.

Old 09-20-2011, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Most likely she wants you too but has to be cautious because of her kids. And hahaha ladies know how to tease or flirt with men. Ask her out properly. Then who knows. She probably hasn't had a date for awhile or got laid.
I asked to hangout and she shot me down before.

Old 09-20-2011, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Yeah she did say that and she said hasn't been with anyone for while

Old 09-20-2011, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Good LORD. Are you 18 or something? Jaysus. Ask the girl out. If she says no, then move on. Period.
I did but she is coming off aggressive again. Not even subtle. She will go out of her way to make me notice her and then say hi like 50 times a day. She won't text me or nothing. I'm lost.

Old 09-20-2011, 09:17 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
I asked to hangout and she shot me down before.
Maybe she got scared? Maybe things in her life came up. Then she thought it out again and decided yes she wants you.

Old 09-20-2011, 09:24 PM

461 posts, read 782,308 times
You are her ego boost. Don't give her the satisfaction. Ignore her and act uninterested until she asks you out. Most likely she won't since she doesn't appear to be interested in you. She just likes the effect she has on you. Poor thing doesn't get attention from the men she really wants.

Old 09-20-2011, 09:24 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,270,967 times
Veyron...how long has this girl been flirting with you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships