Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 06:03 PM

3,016 posts, read 3,915,439 times

Advertisements

I don't just look at women as sex objects. . . .

I only look at brunettes with killer curves and dark eyes as sex objects because thats what I find sexually attractive.

Thin blondes, redheads, women that are fat and / or not hot - I don't consider sex objects, just people. Or to elaborate further, when I go to my grandmothers house to visit her and her 86 year old neighbor lady wants to talk to me, although she is a woman, she is hardly worth considering to be a sex object.

So, if a woman meets my criteria and is qualified to be a sex object, in my own subjective valuation, then I look at her like a sex object because I have a penis and she has a vagina and those are two important components to the act of sex. In the event that a potential sex object responds to me in a way that might indicate she feels the same way, then both sex objects engage in something called. . . . yep, you guessed it, sex.

Because we are higher evolved primates, with a complex system of neurochemicals and emotional receptors in our brains that cause a species to think about it's primary and fundamental reason for existence which is mating and continuing the species, and when a man or woman finds aspects of another person attractive (yeah, sexually) then the natural and powerful (sometimes not logical) parts of our brains when nothing else is known about the person other than what can be seen as the result of initial contact - cause us to want to mate. With what at the time is only a sexual object. Once both people begin communicating and getting to know each other, then the transition from just being sexual objects to wanting to be with the other person because you like who they are takes place and it goes beyond the basic animal instict to mate.

And it doesn't end there. . . . a man can be with a woman that he respects, loves and adores as a person and shares his life with but he is able to at times when with her physically, and the lights are out and not a word is being said, with every want, need and desire being communicated with each touch of the hand, toungue and something else in a passionate union - also, consider her to be a sex object at that point in time. But still caring about her, needing her and valuing her as a person but showing that through his phycial responses to what it is he values about her aesthically. Physical connections in the purest and most rewarding form though are based not just on an attraction to the body of another, but of having gotten to know the other person well enough to have touched their soul and depths of their mind and who they are as a person, with the appreciation of the physical aspects and act of intercourse being just an extension and expression of all of the things that are loved about them.

Thats just how I feel

Old 09-28-2011, 06:04 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,753,546 times
Honestly, if I end up sleeping with her, I keep telling myself, that I'll formally and royally eat her butt with a knife and fork.

Can you guys picture it

Old 09-28-2011, 06:10 PM

1,904 posts, read 2,989,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
What about women who see men as sex objects
What about women who see women as sex objects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Blues View Post
Where?? Where???
LOL!

Perhaps in Sweden. I once read an article which claimed Swedish women averaged a higher number of sexual partners in comparison to Swedish men.

Old 09-28-2011, 06:16 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,191,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
I don't just look at women as sex objects. . . .

I only look at brunettes with killer curves and dark eyes as sex objects because thats what I find sexually attractive.

Thin blondes, redheads, women that are fat and / or not hot - I don't consider sex objects, just people. Or to elaborate further, when I go to my grandmothers house to visit her and her 86 year old neighbor lady wants to talk to me, although she is a woman, she is hardly worth considering to be a sex object.

So, if a woman meets my criteria and is qualified to be a sex object, in my own subjective valuation, then I look at her like a sex object because I have a penis and she has a vagina and those are two important components to the act of sex. In the event that a potential sex object responds to me in a way that might indicate she feels the same way, then both sex objects engage in something called. . . . yep, you guessed it, sex.

Because we are higher evolved primates, with a complex system of neurochemicals and emotional receptors in our brains that cause a species to think about it's primary and fundamental reason for existence which is mating and continuing the species, and when a man or woman finds aspects of another person attractive (yeah, sexually) then the natural and powerful (sometimes not logical) parts of our brains when nothing else is known about the person other than what can be seen as the result of initial contact - cause us to want to mate. With what at the time is only a sexual object. Once both people begin communicating and getting to know each other, then the transition from just being sexual objects to wanting to be with the other person because you like who they are takes place and it goes beyond the basic animal instict to mate.

And it doesn't end there. . . . a man can be with a woman that he respects, loves and adores as a person and shares his life with but he is able to at times when with her physically, and the lights are out and not a word is being said, with every want, need and desire being communicated with each touch of the hand, toungue and something else in a passionate union - also, consider her to be a sex object at that point in time. But still caring about her, needing her and valuing her as a person but showing that through his phycial responses to what it is he values about her aesthically. Physical connections in the purest and most rewarding form though are based not just on an attraction to the body of another, but of having gotten to know the other person well enough to have touched their soul and depths of their mind and who they are as a person, with the appreciation of the physical aspects and act of intercourse being just an extension and expression of all of the things that are loved about them.

Thats just how I feel
The beginning of this post had me wondering where you were going w/ this. The last paragraph, though was remarkable. That was deep

Old 09-28-2011, 06:23 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,206,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging-Hetero View Post

LOL!

Perhaps in Sweden. I once read an article which claimed Swedish women averaged a higher number of sexual partners in comparison to Swedish men.

...girls who like girls (and guys)?

Old 09-28-2011, 06:24 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,753,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging-Hetero View Post

LOL!

Actually New Zealand women do.

My point is it can swing both ways. Not all women want to be married to a guy, they just want to have sex with them.

I look at guys and I think dirty thoughts. I still see them as people but I wonder what they would look like naked on a sheepskin rug.

Old 09-28-2011, 06:25 PM

2,488 posts, read 4,326,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
...girls who like girls (and guys)?
Yeah, they're quite a liberal population over there in Sweden.

Old 09-28-2011, 07:37 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,202,503 times
Women are natural born exhibitionists. Men are natural born voyeurs.

Old 09-28-2011, 08:01 PM

2,754 posts, read 6,106,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly95 View Post
I'm 26 and never had a boyfriend before. I have friends that are in serious relationships and getting engaged, married, etc. There are some guys that are mature enough to be with one woman, be friends first (no fwb), court them, meet the family, etc. But the ones I see are very immature. I'm waiting to date the right guy who is respectful and doesn't just see me as a sex object or an easy lay or whatever guys think. I wonder how my friends managed to get guys that are mature, thoughtful, nice, smart, handsome, etc. All the guys that I meet in everyday life have a one-track mind. They always look at my body and it's blatant, they don't even try to hide it or they make comments. I get "hey baby, hey sexy", whistling and everything. It's very rude and not attractive. I live in the NYC area so I know it's like a candy store for men out there; I never met a guy yet who is mature enough to have a conversation with me or get to know me. They only seem to want one thing. So why do guys act like that? I know they're not all like that. I'm looking to be friends first with a guy, but I don't like all the comments (it's not flattering, it's creepy, despite what people might think.

Which females have dealt with immature guys and what is your response to them (if any)? How did you meet a guy who is serious?

Really?

You're really 26 and have never had a bf and are still confused and suprised that most dudes have sex on their minds all the time? ANd it's "creepy" that guys check out your rack; and NYC is "like a candy store for men?"
Oh....my....God......I am so, like totally sure.
Come on....admit it: you're, like, totally 17 or so. Right?

Last edited by DrummerBoy; 09-28-2011 at 08:14 PM..

Old 09-28-2011, 08:10 PM

604 posts, read 751,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
Makes no sense. YOU make no sense.
I think you just posted that to try and get some chick on here to think your the man of her dreams.
At 18 years old, your SUPPOSED to be girl crazy. Your trying to act like a priest.
Crystal clear.
B U S T E D !
Easy there, you're trying to stereotype ALL men.

Stereotypes are 'often true, otherwise they wouldn't be stereotypes'

I doubt you know him, I sure don't but until I see otherwise to judge him as a guy sitting behind his screen looking to be accepted by the internet community as the man of some girls' dream, I'll take him at his word.

I feel the same way, I don't jump into anything expecting sex, and the men who say it's all other men think about obviously don't have an open mind enough to see differently.

We're supposed to be girl crazy? So you'd like it more if all guys were complete jerks who won't get serious with a girl until after they have sex? I guess we can't all live in your perfect world...

As far as the OP, NYC doesn't seem like a place where 'family values' really settle in....

I'm in Missouri, where, yes- some guys do expect sex earlier on in the relationship, but you'd probably be surprised by how many don't
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships