Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 11:33 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
You want a person to like you for who you are on the inside, not what is on the outside. If a person is SOOOOO shallow to only look at whats on the outside instead of the true treasure of what is on the inside then its his/her loss.
I am shock YOU (of all people) didn't tell him to just lose the weight. Are you the real Lao?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2011, 11:36 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
I am shock YOU (of all people) didn't tell him to just lose the weight. Are you the real Lao?
Yeah.....who is that guy and what did he do with the real Lao?

Old 10-03-2011, 11:36 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,958,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
Haven't you ever seen any TV sitcoms? You have to be fat, balding, and stupid to score an attractive, in-shape, committed wife.
LOL. So true.

Here's a small list of a few fat men with somewhat attractive wives:

Fred Flintstone - Wilma
Al Bundy - Peg
Peter Griffin - Peg
The Honeymooners guy - Alice
Jay from Modern Family - wife who is played by Sofia Vergarra
King of Queens - Kevin dude with pretty wife (never watched the show)
According to Jim - Something like that
Archie Bunker - Edi....... uh..... nevermind.

Old 10-03-2011, 11:43 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,958,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Yeah.....who is that guy and what did he do with the real Lao?
LOL. If its a dude, then I stand by my comment. Ive seen (and know) some BIIIIIG dudes with smoking hot wives/girlfriends.

If that was a chick posting, then my answer would be - get to a gym, drop some poundage, take up BJJ, cycling and running. Put down the diet cokes, stop sitting around at home watching "Fat Chick Favorite" TV shows like Glee, Sons of Anarchy, True Blood and listening to "Fat Chick Favorite" music like Adele, Cold Play, Evanaecense and stop watching "Fat Chick Favorite" movies like Princess Bride and get to the gym and workout. You will almost never have a chance in meeting and guy and getting dates if you are obese. Improve your life, improve your odds, lose weight, watch what you eat.

But again, if its a dude - Who cares what you weigh. If you got game, you'll score the hotties.

Old 10-03-2011, 11:44 AM

Quote:
LOL. So true.

Here's a small list of a few fat men with somewhat attractive wives:

Fred Flintstone - Wilma
Al Bundy - Peg
Peter Griffin - Peg
The Honeymooners guy - Alice
Jay from Modern Family - wife who is played by Sofia Vergarra
King of Queens - Kevin dude with pretty wife (never watched the show)
According to Jim - Something like that
Archie Bunker - Edi....... uh..... nevermind.
Both those characters of course played by Ed O'Neill who I really wouldn't consider fat just old.

Old 10-03-2011, 11:45 AM

Quote:
LOL. If its a dude, then I stand by my comment. Ive seen (and know) some BIIIIIG dudes with smoking hot wives/girlfriends.

If that was a chick posting, then my answer would be - get to a gym, drop some poundage, take up BJJ, cycling and running. Put down the diet cokes, stop sitting around at home watching "Fat Chick Favorite" TV shows like Glee, Sons of Anarchy, True Blood and listening to "Fat Chick Favorite" music like Adele, Cold Play, Evanaecense and stop watching "Fat Chick Favorite" movies like Princess Bride and get to the gym and workout. You will almost never have a chance in meeting and guy and getting dates if you are obese. Improve your life, improve your odds, lose weight, watch what you eat.

But again, if its a dude - Who cares what you weigh. If you got game, you'll score the hotties.
You are totally right, sensei.........but lots of big dudes don't have game. It depends on how things went during the crucial years (end of jr high through high school).

Old 10-03-2011, 11:48 AM

2,336 posts, read 7,029,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Both those characters of course played by Ed O'Neill who I really wouldn't consider fat just old.
Ed O'Neill actually is in really good shape for his age. He got his black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu a few years back.

Old 10-03-2011, 11:49 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
u cant love others unless u can love yourself.

Old 10-03-2011, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
In my experience this is true. Fat women act insulted if you're fat and want to date them.
You live in SoCal too huh?

Old 10-03-2011, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
Ed O'Neill actually is in really good shape for his age. He got his black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu a few years back.
Yeah, I don't understand why he was included in the "fat" category. Dude is dumpy and balding and stupid (on TV, not in real life) but he's never been fat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships