Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 07:04 AM

525 posts, read 899,581 times

Advertisements

He'll will tell them that You are easy and that when he finds someone better he's going to dump you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2011, 07:08 AM

3,966 posts, read 6,861,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heetseeker View Post
He'll will tell them that You are easy and that when he finds someone better he's going to dump you.

Old 10-07-2011, 07:09 AM

3,966 posts, read 6,861,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
If you say so.

Boys often tell girls things after.....that they never freely admit to the world .

Old 10-07-2011, 07:17 AM

1,360 posts, read 2,950,738 times
Maybe its a generational thing but when I was 30- or even 20- we never talked about sexual exploits (I'm 50). Occassionally our conversations included opinions about a particular celebrity - but that was fairly rare. We equated that with gossip, and well, men just didn't gossip.
We talked about sports, cars, hunting, fishing, and believe it or not, scientific and social theories of all sorts . As we got older the focus shifted to- home improvements!
30 year old men talking about sex? Thats just girly.

Old 10-07-2011, 12:25 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,634,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
LOL. Awesome. I'm sure you do..."Hey dude, you know what I feel like? Another beer."
99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of bier...hic

Old 10-07-2011, 11:27 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,047,835 times
They ***** about women, seriously.

Old 10-07-2011, 11:29 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,047,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo6 View Post
Maybe its a generational thing but when I was 30- or even 20- we never talked about sexual exploits (I'm 50). Occassionally our conversations included opinions about a particular celebrity - but that was fairly rare. We equated that with gossip, and well, men just didn't gossip.
We talked about sports, cars, hunting, fishing, and believe it or not, scientific and social theories of all sorts . As we got older the focus shifted to- home improvements!
Huh, how is talking about sex girly?

Old 10-07-2011, 11:39 PM

48,519 posts, read 34,833,342 times
Wait, isn't he the guy who doesn't say "I love you" when you say it?

Forgive me, I'm tired, and don't feel like looking at old threads.

Old 10-07-2011, 11:51 PM

1,841 posts, read 3,173,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleTulip18 View Post
I've been kind of thinking the 3 words when we do go down there. I'm not getting myself totally psyched about it, but I'm wondering if that would be something he'd say to them first, like after they met me?
lol...I would never dream of asking...this is just weird...
I am 37 and even before this I would never ask the guy I am with for answers...thats what GUY friends are for...did you not do your Homework?

However I am seeing this guy right now whom is older than I ( 46)
We have been dating for 2 months and he asked me a weird question last weekend..."Hey have you told your friends about me? What did you tell them?"
So me being me I was honest...I stated I told them he was a nice guy, very generous and actually communicates...He then asked "Have you told them about "us" I stated..."Ummm no..."
Because truth be known some women are very curious and want to ask their good friends how a man measure up in bed..lol..and I do not do this..

This led me to ask him in kind ( Since he opened the gate) "Do you tell your friends?"
He looked at me shocked!!
And stated."It is bad enough that I showed them a pic because they asked me what was taking me to the coast this past month and a half and they stated...that you were beautiful and I was robbing the cradle..lol"

"You think I want them fantasizing about you when you finally meet them?" "Umm really?"
lol....This made me laugh...

Old 10-08-2011, 08:51 AM

2,650 posts, read 3,011,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo6 View Post
Yep, as I grew up men who talked about "scoring" and such were generally viewed with scorn. Men do not kiss and tell. Or at least as you say it was not so with our generation.

Outside of the things you mentioned current events is always a common topic. Politics. The regularly scheduled "whats wrong with America and how to fix it" heated discussion. Often we are with someone who shares a hobby and that hobby is going to get some time. With co-workers or as in my case others in the business work often gets aired out. Let us not forget making fun of or complaining about younger generations. Often both at the same time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships