Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 09:07 AM

10,363 posts, read 20,807,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTRay View Post
Hum, well since the cat is out of the bag...we generally talk about,

Sex, Sex, Sex, Sex, Sports, Cars, Sports cars, and Sex...Hey, I like sex

Seriously, it's probably typical guys talking bout women, cars, and sports...maybe a dash of work if he's an older guy.
Something tells me that if I was a fly on the wall I'd get bored and go to sleep and occasionally get woken up by the loud guffaws when they get to showing off their best fart or whatever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2011, 09:27 AM

2,650 posts, read 3,013,605 times
Hedley Lamarr: Qualifications?
Applicant: Rape, murder, arson, and rape.
Hedley Lamarr: You said rape twice?
Applicant: I like rape.

Old 10-08-2011, 04:33 PM

1,360 posts, read 2,952,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Huh, how is talking about sex girly?
Respect means these things are kept private . The old stereotype is that men don't kiss and tell. As sexist as it may have been, the same standard was not expected of girls. Ideally it would hold true for both sexes.

Old 10-08-2011, 05:53 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,573,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
Sex & sports.
Sex, sports...and Ill add politics, money

Old 10-08-2011, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
We sit around the camp fire, hold hands and cry about stories of love lost while singing kumbaiya! Oh sorry, mind lapse, thats what happens on Oprah.

Sports, Cars and woman in that order.
Yea ive never discussed my girfriend with my dudes...I only speak about other women I have slayed to my male friends. But I do discuss my girlfriend with other girls. Other girls always bring her up.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
Yep, as I grew up men who talked about "scoring" and such were generally viewed with scorn. Men do not kiss and tell. Or at least as you say it was not so with our generation.
I dont think its a long draw out conversation of the women we add to our resume....mostly its a convo like this

Dude 1 Hey man I missed your call I was out with chick x at restaurant/movies X

Dude 2 oh yea? How was it?

Dude 1 it was cool man..she was over here last night and she wanted to go out today so...

Dude 2 I know you hit it right?

Dude 1 of coarse bro Im (insert sexually alias)

Dude 2 Cool, so you still gonna come and watch the game with us tomorrow?

Dude 1 Yep Ill bring the beer man..and you got the grub right?

Dude 2 yep...ill hit the grocery store after I leave the car wash...its gonna be dope.

Dude 2 cool man well Ill hit you up man since I still got company, make sure you get the ribs from Publix ,you got last game man..they rock.

Dude 1 I got you man.

Click...click..

Its always brief and to the point...just trying see if our boy got the draws. If the answer is yes...the convo moves on but if its no...thats where the discussion of the PROBLEM comes into play. Its only a discussion if we didnt hit it.

Old 10-08-2011, 07:16 PM

354 posts, read 618,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleTulip18 View Post
My boyfriend and I were talking last night and the topic of what he talks about with his guy friends. When we go to visit Panama in December, all of his friends are down there because that's where he grew up. (it's more of a vacation for me) So I asked if he was going to talk about me and he would not break the 'man code' and tell me what they talk about.

So if any guys out there are willing to be so bold -- what do you and your guys talk chit chat about? Me and my man are both 30 & 31 so the same age group response would be great.

I wasn't able to find another thread on this topic Sorry if I'm doing a duplicate.

Quantum physics and big boobs.

Old 10-08-2011, 09:26 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,087,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo6 View Post
Respect means these things are kept private . The old stereotype is that men don't kiss and tell. As sexist as it may have been, the same standard was not expected of girls. Ideally it would hold true for both sexes.
I wish you'd tell that to this friend I have, all he ever seems to talk about are his sexual exploits, in graphic detail.

Old 10-18-2011, 10:15 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,492,023 times
We talk about getting lucky. Getting lucky because that hotty in highschool that rejected us is now a 300 pounder who buys her dresses from the tent maker and has hair growing out of her moles.

Old 10-18-2011, 10:33 AM

356 posts, read 830,270 times
Dan, you just couldn't let this go.... Thanks bud!! LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships