Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 08:14 AM

4,837 posts, read 8,855,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Agreed. Women trying to tell a Man how to be a Man. It's ok for women to bash men. But if a Man was to post a article or start a thread about 5 things a women should do, like learn to shut up sometimes, lose weight, learn how to put a toilet seat down, Don't ask a question unless you really want to know the answer to it("do I look fat in this") that thing would be shut down in two seconds.

I had to laugh when somebody suggested that this thread might be shut down for bad taste.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2011, 08:18 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,471,479 times
At my age, any bad habits I may have are well-established and unlikely to change (though I might try). If my good points don't far outweigh my bad habits, you'd be welcome to keep looking for a man elsewhere. If you stick around, I'll do my best to overlook your bad habits, too.

Old 10-10-2011, 09:07 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,958,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linicx View Post
What women don't want to see grown men do.
I learned first hand that women dont want to see grown men do the following:

Get up to play Call Of Duty after sex instead of cuddling.
Say to the teenager "Any hot bangable beeyatches at school this year?"
Say "Here, tastes this milk to see if its still good"
Dutch oven

Old 10-10-2011, 10:17 AM

29,746 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
When have bashed women here?
How exactly has the list in the OP bashed men? I don't think a silly magazine list saying that women don't want to see a guy spit and scratch is exactly incendiary.

Old 10-10-2011, 12:03 PM

645 posts, read 988,895 times
Hmmm....I'd reckon many of you ladies most likely wouldn't want to see a grown man:

1) Prance around the house wearing a pair of your undies and high heels

2) Step out of the shower wearing a towel turban

3) Kick their leg up and start strumming it like a guitar

4) Pretzel themselves up and trying to light their farts

5) Cross their arms and stomp their feet while yelling "No, No, No!!!" when they don't get their way

6) Bust out a high pitched scream and running away when they see a spider or bug of some sort

Old 10-10-2011, 01:32 PM

1,176 posts, read 2,196,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
I must say: scratching nuts is non-negotiable. Ladies, it I have to scratch my sac, I'm doing it. You DON'T have testicles: you don't know what it feels like & you have no right to comment on it, period.

That being said, from reading the article and the comments, it seemed to me that they were referring to guys who cram their hands down their pants & skin-to-skin contact ensues. I find it difficult to believe that MOST men do this. I think most guys do it the way I do: stick the hands in the appropriate pants pocket & proceed to satisfactorily scratch the itch. NOT cramming the whole thing down ones pants.
I scratch my nutz and spit, sorry. if i've got a sinus infection or cold i'm hawking and spitting cause i damn sure ain't swallowing.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:28 PM

3,337 posts, read 7,120,348 times
Quote:
Agreed. Women trying to tell a Man how to be a Man. It's ok for women to bash men. But if a Man was to post a article or start a thread about 5 things a women should do, like learn to shut up sometimes, lose weight, learn how to put a toilet seat down, Don't ask a question unless you really want to know the answer to it("do I look fat in this") that thing would be shut down in two seconds.
You Already Know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships