Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 12:32 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,269,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I'll keep it clean and please do the same.

Question came up last night with a mixed group of friends on what it takes to get their partner there! Some of the responses were minutes, some 10s of minutes or a half hour, and a few that don't get there at all. I brought up that I had an experience where the gf at the time required 2 solid hours to make her happy...one time I know theres so much variation in what it takes to satisfy your partner, but I think 2 hours straight going through every gyrations known to man kind is going above and beyond! And this was everytime, not once in a while.
Most everyone there agreed that this is just way too long and almost abnormal. Is it? Is that a fair assesment, men and Women?

Which is it? Once or every time?

It's bound to happen once in a while, especially if she's had a few drinks.

Every time might be a bit much. But honestly? You had to have been doing something wrong and she didn't have the courage to tell you. Her fault for not telling you, though. There comes a time when a woman just has to grab your hand and say, "No, LIKE THIS."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2011, 12:33 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,410,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitterclinger View Post
are the 3 hours a choice or a necessity?
to me, that's the difference to what the OP was asking.
choice..like I said, we don't notice the time. we only pay attention to it, if we have to be somewhere soon.

Old 10-17-2011, 12:38 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
what about in the beginning of a relationship? we do it for 3 hours a time a lot of times..we don't notice the time...ha!
I'm not talking about making love for 3 hours or an all day session with muliple multiples,which is great. But, 2 hours straight using every trick in the book for one and only one O Every time.

Old 10-17-2011, 12:39 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
choice..like I said, we don't notice the time. we only pay attention to it, if we have to be somewhere soon.
I know you're young kids, but don't your muscles notice it, too? Heck, even at your age I was wiped out after such marathons.

Old 10-17-2011, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I'm not talking about making love for 3 hours or an all day session with muliple multiples,which is great. But, 2 hours straight using every trick in the book for one and only one O Every time.
lol ya, that is pretty excessive for just one O.

Old 10-17-2011, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I know you're young kids, but don't your muscles notice it, too? Heck, even at your age I was wiped out after such marathons.
ya we do notice it in our muscles, lol. I just tell everyone I"m sore from dance practice . and ya, we're wiped out afterward, but we dont' care during the act, haha.

Old 10-17-2011, 12:47 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
Which is it? Once or every time?

It's bound to happen once in a while, especially if she's had a few drinks.

Every time might be a bit much. But honestly? You had to have been doing something wrong and she didn't have the courage to tell you. Her fault for not telling you, though. There comes a time when a woman just has to grab your hand and say, "No, LIKE THIS."
Like I said above, One O, no less then 2 hours. More than one drink made it worse, she said it made her less inhibited, but more numb She said she had not had one with another man before and could only get there by herself and that took quite a bit of time too. I believe it was normal for her, just not most.

I know as a guy Ive been there myself but it was always due to being tired or too much to drink etc.

So, Normal or Abnormal? There's so much variation in humen sexuality, I'm thinking normal, but on the outside edge.

Old 10-17-2011, 01:23 PM

22,331 posts, read 29,432,497 times
How about 20 min sessions like 5 times a day??

Old 10-17-2011, 01:36 PM

2,336 posts, read 7,029,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
How about 20 min sessions like 5 times a day??
This gets my vote. Using the top-secret Paramount Pimpy Pounding Position, I always give my partner the big "O" in less than 20 minutes, so I don't see a need for a two-hour buildup. I'd rather have shorter and more frequent dynamite sessions.

Old 10-17-2011, 02:22 PM

2,444 posts, read 3,583,980 times
Sure I've gone through odd time when it took that long, but every time? maybe she didn't like you as much as she'd like you to believe....?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships