Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 02:38 PM

31,078 posts, read 22,139,308 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
This gets my vote. Using the top-secret Paramount Pimpy Pounding Position, I always give my partner the big "O" in less than 20 minutes, so I don't see a need for a two-hour buildup. I'd rather have shorter and more frequent dynamite sessions.
"I'd rather have shorter and more frequent dynamite sessions"
Less than 20 min as an average is my experience. Seems to be both better and more intense in the 30s than 20s and only gaining. What do 40's and 50s bring? Does it peak there?

Last edited by LS Jaun; 10-17-2011 at 02:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2011, 02:45 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,482,641 times
The easy ones seem to take 5 to 10 minutes or so, and the difficult ones take maybe 20 minutes or so, in my experience. But 2 hours? Either she is very unusual (most likely) or you need to learn what works for her (if she hasn't told you by now or you haven't asked, you can't know for sure if you're doing what works for her).

I think I'd get frustrated - not to mention very tired! - with someone who took so long just to get off once. I don't have 2 hours each and every day, much less twice a day. I might even lose interest in sex. Not good!

Old 10-17-2011, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
Sure I've gone through odd time when it took that long, but every time? maybe she didn't like you as much as she'd like you to believe....?
Naw, I move slow and by the time I actually have intimate relations with a woman I/we know the attraction is there. She had all of the signs and responses of wanton desire and would ride the crest of the wave, but she would just stay there without the waves crashing until a very long period of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
The easy ones seem to take 5 to 10 minutes or so, and the difficult ones take maybe 20 minutes or so, in my experience. But 2 hours? Either she is very unusual (most likely) or you need to learn what works for her (if she hasn't told you by now or you haven't asked, you can't know for sure if you're doing what works for her).

I think I'd get frustrated - not to mention very tired! - with someone who took so long just to get off once. I don't have 2 hours each and every day, much less twice a day. I might even lose interest in sex. Not good!
Not a current relationship but it did stand out and thats why I brought it up. Actually the lovin was very good. I did get tired more than frustrated, gotta please your woman! Trust me, I tried every trick in the book "Try one thing, and that would work for about 15 seconds, than would have to switch to something else again and again and again and again.

Havent been with such a challenge since!

Last edited by LS Jaun; 10-17-2011 at 02:57 PM..

Old 10-17-2011, 02:48 PM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,173,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
2 hours?!

I'll leave the premises before the 1st hour is over! I’ve got other things to do in life.
my type of girl!

Old 10-17-2011, 02:50 PM

2,162 posts, read 3,368,379 times
Try something 100% different. There IS something wrong here. Either she is disconnected, ashamed, worried, or there might be some physical problem.

Most likely it's emotional. Get out a blindfold and take charge.

Old 10-17-2011, 02:59 PM

2,068 posts, read 4,341,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I'll keep it clean and please do the same.

Question came up last night with a mixed group of friends on what it takes to get their partner there! Some of the responses were minutes, some 10s of minutes or a half hour, and a few that don't get there at all. I brought up that I had an experience where the gf at the time required 2 solid hours to make her happy...one time I know theres so much variation in what it takes to satisfy your partner, but I think 2 hours straight going through every gyrations known to man kind is going above and beyond! And this was everytime, not once in a while.
Most everyone there agreed that this is just way too long and almost abnormal. Is it? Is that a fair assesment, men and Women?
Something wasn't going right in the that bedroom for sure.

Old 10-17-2011, 03:28 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,580,385 times
Most women are emotionally sensitive and for them "foreplay" is the main catalyst of the big bang.

Old 10-17-2011, 03:30 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,397,902 times
OP, I give an A+ for efforts. Geez, most men would NOT sit there for 2 hours in attempts to make a woman climax. Also, some women just never get there or it takes them a really really long time, but those women are less likely to admit it and you will not hear from them on your thread....and a certain percentage of those women will not even admit it to their own partners, that's why there are so many delusional men thinking that they hit the spot within 5 to 20 minutes every time.

I do think that perhaps there was also a breakdown in communication. She just didn't know or was too shy to show you the right stimulation. If I was put in a situation when I took way too long with my partner, I would probably just take matters into my own hands. Let him watch and learn.

Last edited by max's mama; 10-17-2011 at 03:39 PM..

Old 10-17-2011, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
Most women are emotionally sensitive and for them "foreplay" is the main catalyst of the big bang.
I'm a big believer in plenty of foreplay and even romantic time leading into the foreplay. So add time into that for a romantic dinner, with drinks afterwards flirting and warming up the whole time. I haven't ran into a woman like that since or prior to.

Old 10-17-2011, 04:12 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,225,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I'm a big believer in plenty of foreplay and even romantic time leading into the foreplay. So add time into that for a romantic dinner, with drinks afterwards flirting and warming up the whole time. I haven't ran into a woman like that since or prior to.
You haven't run into a woman who likes the above...?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships