Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 01:16 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,652,905 times

Advertisements

No. she doesn't seem attracted to you in that way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2011, 01:28 PM

471 posts, read 481,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
You think she just wants tio be friends? ugh

Old 11-02-2011, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk50 View Post
You think she just wants tio be friends? ugh
Not necessarily because she did make sex jokes. It just seems iffy right now and I think you're looking for a clear sign that not only does she want sex with you but that she also does not want a relationship. I'm not getting that with all these coffee dates.

It's iffy.

Old 11-02-2011, 01:45 PM

471 posts, read 481,455 times
Quote:
Quote:
Not necessarily because she did make sex jokes. It just seems iffy right now and I think you're looking for a clear sign that not only does she want sex with you but that she also does not want a relationship. I'm not getting that with all these coffee dates.

It's iffy.
Thanks. What should I look for? Or, how do I make my intentions known?

Old 11-02-2011, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk50 View Post
Thanks. What should I look for? Or, how do I make my intentions known?
Tell her straight out "I like you, I want to be your friend with benefits." It's better to say this earlier rather than later. Be prepared for her to either to be offended and not talk to you anymore or to ponder the idea and then accept. Be honest.

Old 11-02-2011, 02:13 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,127,514 times
Ok, I'll share this secret tip, but don't tell anyone...

Massage.

If you want to be able to put your hands almost all over a woman's body and her to be MORE than happy for you to do so...

Give her one.

Now, it helps that I took a class on it, but that was after I dated a Massage Therapist who said I was the best untrained masseuse she knew of.

I usually bring up my training in conversation, and THEY bring up the subject.

And it's really easy to turn a massage into an erotic massage.

IF you arn't sure... I usually do a 'regular one'. (Not an issue ether way... if thye wanted sex they will think you were just giving them what they wanted and they will be MORE into you.)

I usually joke about 'Next time I'll give you a FULL body massage"

You can also take this ether way, but I've not had a time where it did not become very obvious from there.

Luck.

-Note... you actually have to be good at giving them however.

Old 11-02-2011, 02:13 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,309,332 times
Sorry, dude but the "friend zone" is only for two type of guys: guys that have no game or guys that lack social skills.

I have been doing online dating for 2 years, I have had a lot of straight rejections, never been friend zoned, but even rejection is a better outcome than having a girl tell you that she wants to be "friends" and nothing else, I would say HUMILIATING!!

WRITE THIS DOWN: "When you make other people's feelings more important than your own (instead of finding that happy balance), you're unconsciously communicating to people that your own feelings don't matter. This may make it seem like you have low self-worth, which is the opposite of confidence."

Old 11-02-2011, 02:17 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,127,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Sorry, dude but the "friend zone" is only for two type of guys: guys that have no game or guys that lack social skills.

I have been doing online dating for 2 years, I have had a lot of straight rejections, never been friend zoned, but even rejection is a better outcome than having a girl tell you that she wants to be "friends" and nothing else, I would say HUMILIATING!!

WRITE THIS DOWN: "When you make other people's feelings more important than your own (instead of finding that happy balance), you're unconsciously communicating to people that your own feelings don't matter. This may make it seem like you have low self-worth, which is the opposite of confidence."

I've had chicks put me in the friend zone... and then sleep with me.

And then go back.... and then call me up later.

I don't try to figure them out... just go along for the ride.

Old 11-02-2011, 02:21 PM

531 posts, read 2,899,302 times
The 22 year old me would have totally overthought this. Just as the OP is.

The 43 year old me is sitting here thinking, damn, wish I was 22 again...

Enjoy it.

Old 11-02-2011, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post

I totally agree with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanwithnoname View Post
Ok, I'll share this secret tip, but don't tell anyone...

Massage.

If you want to be able to put your hands almost all over a woman's body and her to be MORE than happy for you to do so...

Give her one.

Now, it helps that I took a class on it, but that was after I dated a Massage Therapist who said I was the best untrained masseuse she knew of.

I usually bring up my training in conversation, and THEY bring up the subject.

And it's really easy to turn a massage into an erotic massage.

IF you arn't sure... I usually do a 'regular one'. (Not an issue ether way... if thye wanted sex they will think you were just giving them what they wanted and they will be MORE into you.)

I usually joke about 'Next time I'll give you a FULL body massage"

You can also take this ether way, but I've not had a time where it did not become very obvious from there.

Luck.

-Note... you actually have to be good at giving them however.
I DO NOT agree with this. It's lame to try to sneak up on a woman you don't even know and who doesn't know you. Tell her your intentions and what you want with words. She's been around the block a few times. She can handle it. That is one of the benefits of an older woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships