Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 11:06 PM

16 posts, read 26,332 times

Advertisements

OK I know this will garner a lot of freaky responses...but I'm putting it out there anyway.

So you are in a very loving, committed relationship. You have phenomenal sex, but you both are very open minded about sex and each has expressed an interest in a FMF threesome....

The fantasy is incredible...and the reality is possible... but I'm a little afraid of the aftermath.

Insecurities can be checked... and I'm sure it would be exhilarating... but CAN you really divorce yourself from seeing your partner having sex with another woman? Deep down I know I am the one for him... but would I wonder IF he enjoyed it more with her... perhaps? Perhaps not...

I really want to do this (and I'm getting no pressure...) but I am a little worried it could open Pandora's box.

He has asked about a MFM as well...but honestly I don't want anyone other than him. So does that make me start thinking then why would he want anyone other than me? A little... we've discussed...he's cool with either and has said to him any 3rd party, M or F, would be like having another enhancer or toy in the mix... and we go home with each other, nothing more.

I would really LIKE to.... but I am afraid of what it could lead to.

Then there are practical issues...a stranger (great for anonymity, not for comfort factor...but never to be seen again) or an acquaintance (Do I ever really want to see them again?) ... and what about STDs? And what about setting parameters?

Any one with thoughts...experience?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2011, 11:08 PM

217 posts, read 431,261 times
Honestly, there are millions of sexual things you can do to spice up sex that doesn't involve another person so why bother bringing in a 3rd party?

Old 12-21-2011, 11:09 PM

61,694 posts, read 87,101,195 times
Huh? No sharing in my mind!

Old 12-21-2011, 11:09 PM

3,111 posts, read 8,054,582 times
I always tried to find out, unfortunately, my persuasion skills did not convince the ladies.

Old 12-21-2011, 11:13 PM

Oh, I know there are many things that do not require bringing in another person. I totally know that. And truthfully, we've probably tried many of them. lol

Sharing.... I too view this as just sex. Both of us feel this could be a cool/exciting/fun experience... but neither of us are interested in "open" relationships...this is just something we'd both be interested in maybe trying together.

I can openly discuss this with him...and vice versa... including insecurities about it... but it's sort of a fantasy of both of ours...and we feel we love and are committed enough to each other to try it out... but the fact that these worries are there...well, maybe that's my answer?

Old 12-21-2011, 11:21 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,721,390 times
Honestly, most fantasy's, especially the best ones, don't translate well into real life.

You are far better off keeping the fantasy and enjoying it that way.

Old 12-21-2011, 11:27 PM

I don't totally disagree....

Old 12-21-2011, 11:42 PM

1,841 posts, read 3,173,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwonderinn View Post
OK I know this will garner a lot of freaky responses...but I'm putting it out there anyway.

So you are in a very loving, committed relationship. You have phenomenal sex, but you both are very open minded about sex and each has expressed an interest in a FMF threesome....

The fantasy is incredible...and the reality is possible... but I'm a little afraid of the aftermath.

Insecurities can be checked... and I'm sure it would be exhilarating... but CAN you really divorce yourself from seeing your partner having sex with another woman? Deep down I know I am the one for him... but would I wonder IF he enjoyed it more with her... perhaps? Perhaps not...

I really want to do this (and I'm getting no pressure...) but I am a little worried it could open Pandora's box.

He has asked about a MFM as well...but honestly I don't want anyone other than him. So does that make me start thinking then why would he want anyone other than me? A little... we've discussed...he's cool with either and has said to him any 3rd party, M or F, would be like having another enhancer or toy in the mix... and we go home with each other, nothing more.

I would really LIKE to.... but I am afraid of what it could lead to.

Then there are practical issues...a stranger (great for anonymity, not for comfort factor...but never to be seen again) or an acquaintance (Do I ever really want to see them again?) ... and what about STDs? And what about setting parameters?

Any one with thoughts...experience?
Honestly? I am going to be very general...
And a little graphic..
okay and FMF...
ask yourself if you are okay kissing a woman, being oral, and watching your man with another woman because this is what it boils down too..
It is not so much about the women but the act itself...because if he likes it this can lead to other women...

A mfm? Is just weird...you are looking at getting railed while giving another man oral sex...or having both men at one time..yup..up the poop shoot..

If I were you? I would opt for someone watching if the third party is needed and then go from there if need be...good luck

Old 12-21-2011, 11:43 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Threesomes work best when there is no love involved. Who wants to see the love of their life screwing someone else? Just my 2 cents.

Old 12-21-2011, 11:44 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,721,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Threesomes work best when there is no love involved. Who wants to see the love of their life screwing someone else? Just my 2 cents.
It would break my heart, and his too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships