Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2007, 05:10 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times

Advertisements

OH! I was just e mailing someone and realized tha tjibda's last day in shackles is halloween......what in the world!

I repped kaykay...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2007, 05:12 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,925,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
My name is Robyn, and I remember that commercial, my Mom used to wear that perfume.
Ya, now I remember it even more. It went.. "I can't seem to forget you, your windsong stays on my, windsong stays on my mind.." Whew, I'm out of breath..

Old 10-16-2007, 05:15 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,925,657 times
Quote:
Work did suck! And Kalo, well.. she rocks! heehee!!!

Ok, dishes dishes dishes,,,Alexander didn't do them!

Lindsay has been at kalos house all afternoon and I called and reminded him 2x throughout the day and I just got home w Lindsay and he had not done them.

Dinner is ready and it smells so good, I made a pork roast mmmm

But....I have said that we cannot eat until the dishes are washed so the both of them are washing and drying. I think he thought I would cave, but not today.

Wa hahahaha! I am just a big meanie. Most of the time I am just to tired, but I didn't even argue, just said you want dinner? Looks like you need to make a team effort to get those dishes done, cuz we are not eating til they're done.
Good for you Robyn! That's a great idea. Especially with a pork roast. Mmmmm. I love pork; I could eat pork chops, pork roast, bubba pork, pork loin... Oh, I'm beginning to sound like Forrest Gump, but I DO love pork! Waft some of that pork smell about a thousand miles Southwest of you will ya?

Old 10-16-2007, 05:16 PM

72,418 posts, read 18,203,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post
Yep, she can be located here...

http://www.city-data.com/forum/other...oing-gold.html

we are trying to get her gold today!
boy! aiangel,you are everywhere too!

Old 10-16-2007, 05:18 PM

LOL, Synopsis, guess what? it worked, dishes are done, all except the one thing that needed soaking and now...

dinner is served! woohoo! yay for the crockpot!

Old 10-16-2007, 05:22 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,353,683 times
Quote:
LOL, Synopsis, guess what? it worked, dishes are done, all except the one thing that needed soaking and now...

dinner is served! woohoo! yay for the crockpot!
Whats for dinner? I'm starved.

Old 10-16-2007, 05:29 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,838,527 times
Robyn, for chores, make a list and set a small allowance amount. Tell them that they will earn that allowance but will be docked $1.00 or something for each chore that goes undone.

And tell them that iff all their chores are done, they will get 2X the set allowance.

I feel like I already know your kids so I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that A will lose most of his and L will probably focus and make sure she gets the 2X (I have an autistic child in my world and when that girl focuses, she can't be distracted!)

Make a BIG deal when one doubles it and the other doesn't. I know competitiveness isn't always good but it will do the trick.

And list their chores by day on the fridge- every day chores and those extras like vacuuming that are done weekly.........you'll be shocked at how well this works.

Old 10-16-2007, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Whats for dinner? I'm starved.
Sorry, Roaddog, what WAS for dinner was a pork tenderloin cooked in the crockpot all day w some vegetables.yumm...kids ate it all!

Old 10-16-2007, 06:57 PM

Default Yep! IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!!!!

He has truly lost his mind.....of course we knew that, tonight, confirmation.

He caleld for the kids and talked to them a couple minutes a piece and then told A that he needed to talk to me.ugh

So, no one was on the phone, dial tone...oh snap! Dog, the phone rang, A answered it and it was him, he handed the phone to me, small talk, lalalala

Ok...here we go. I feel like I am giving you all of my money he says, and I have nothing left. OK, I make less than him, and pay out more than him.

He starts to complain that he will have to pay a deposit somewhere, he is going to have to buy the kids Christmas presents, he this, he that.

here we go again, he pays 381 a mo for both kids, that is both combined. He splits it up into 2 payments, we both get paid bi-weekly.

He wants to pay me 100 less a month. A eats that much alone every 2 weeks I think! If not more, good grief! He said we are supposed to be taking care of them jointly but I am the only one paying any money.

OMG WTH Ok, I have them all week, take them to whatever appts, buy meds, etc, because he decided since I had them during the week, he was not responsible for them at all, except for on the weekends when he has them.

At this point I am gathering he has not seen the subpeona, ya think? So, I told him about it. I asked if he had seen it. No. not on your door? I got mine yesterday? No, not on the back door. How bout the front? Nope. Ok, it is for 110707 at 1 call this number for confirmation.

Oh you are going to screw up and let a judge tell us what we can do...

Oh, I am so not falling for that piece of dog crap! He said what about that other court thing we have to go to, that should take care of that, and we have to go to mediation.

Nervousness.

I said that is for custody only. Are you sure, yep. Well I am gonna look. LOl, ok. You're right, it only says custoday.

Yep, that was the weekend after the horrid time he and his mother gave me, and I was not thinking of another thing in the world.

So, now we have him in the past saying I dont think I should have to pay you anything, because it has not been ordered, I am not responsible for the kids during the week, oh I could go on, and now, he wants to pay even less.

Now, I am not making this into a money issue. I am fine with what I am recieving, he makes well more than I do, but it is over time. he says you know you are gonna have to tell the judge about your bills and all of that. I said yep...

That is not a problem for me. Well you are making me feel ashamed of myself. I said I have said nothing to you to feel that way, and I do not control your feelings.

Ok, he skips to the unlawful actions of the landlady. Seems BIL had given him the money to take care of the deposit, and he says she is unlawfully evicting him. Why is it unlawful? It just is. She isn't giving me a chance.

Seems no one does.

Anyways, he wanted to stop the payments, then the responsibility, now wants to go down on the payments.... good grief! I am paying for three here, not one like him.. Makes me glad I did go and file for support.

I am still for the place I took for now in the part of not filing for spousal.

You are going to screw everything up by letting a judge tell us, you may not even get what you are getting.....

sheah.

Virginia uses a type of calculator, he knows it, i know it. It wont be less, and if anything, probably more, because if they look at his pay, in speaking w my atty, his OT may be able to be used, if he is getting a certain amt each and every pay period.

That makes no difference. crazy a$$

Oh and if he has to live with his sister his truckmay break down, I said my car may break down, anyones vehicle may break down.

Folks, he does not do what he used to be able to do to me.

I said ya know what, i have to go, gotta go check on L.

When I first started talking to him I put him on hold and gave her her instructions and time period in which to do the things, and came back on the phone, good job, he told me. Great, I am doing a good job

So I am getting ready to hang up, and he says are you ok? WTH??? Yes, I am fine, I have to go, will tell the kids you will be calling them tomorrow.

CLICK

Goodnight sweethearts well its time to go....to bed......

Old 10-16-2007, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
Robyn, for chores, make a list and set a small allowance amount. Tell them that they will earn that allowance but will be docked $1.00 or something for each chore that goes undone.

And tell them that iff all their chores are done, they will get 2X the set allowance.

I feel like I already know your kids so I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that A will lose most of his and L will probably focus and make sure she gets the 2X (I have an autistic child in my world and when that girl focuses, she can't be distracted!)

Make a BIG deal when one doubles it and the other doesn't. I know competitiveness isn't always good but it will do the trick.

And list their chores by day on the fridge- every day chores and those extras like vacuuming that are done weekly.........you'll be shocked at how well this works.
Something like this may work, but A is so lacking in self esteem, couldn't possibly make a big deal if L does well and he does not... ;(

Maybe something like an all or nothng, or just the minus so much for what they did not do, like you mentioned....thanks for that idea.....

They showed me all the video games they want for Christmas. I had to tell them to stop before someone had to get a cart and wheel me out of electronics....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships