Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2012, 09:30 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Wouldn't need to, I'm your hook up.

So you've got a lot of single, 40-something friends?

Not the bum number, but the other two.
I've never been rejected, except for that one time and then I wasn't even looking at him as a prospect. However, I met my husband when I was 18 also, so as a young girl, I don't think that's all that unusual not to go through that stage of rejection. Now? If I found myself single I'd get a few cats...LOL

Old 02-13-2012, 09:31 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
yes that is true humans are all animals. instincts -- that's what I mean men are instinctive towards women, like their brains shut off or something. LOL.
Brain doesn't shot off, just other, maybe more primitive parts of the brain take over lol.

Men, like women, are attracted to features, men happen to be attracted to curves and the sizes of certain things. lol

Old 02-13-2012, 09:34 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Brain doesn't shot off, just other, maybe more primitive parts of the brain take over lol.

Men, like women, are attracted to features, men happen to be attracted to curves and the sizes of certain things. lol
yes the males are attracted to curves and sexually provocative parts of women. if you don't have features attractive to them then u are of no use to them. that's how they act.

Old 02-13-2012, 09:36 PM

Quote:
yes the males are attracted to curves and sexually provocative parts of women. if you don't have features attractive to them then u are of no use to them. that's how they act.
Not all men are specifically designed to like a hand full of sizes and every other woman gets tossed out the window.

Every man has different tastes in women.

Old 02-13-2012, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Not all men are specifically designed to like a hand full of sizes and every other woman gets tossed out the window.

Every man has different tastes in women.
Well IMO they don't. They like the same things just variations of it. The ones that like something way off the map are fetishists or some other reason is at play.

Old 02-13-2012, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Well IMO they don't. They like the same things just variations of it. The ones that like something way off the map are fetishists or some other reason is at play.
Not necessarily true. I know quite a few guys who married or are in LTRs because they value the woman's mind moreso than there body.

They went to an elite school though, and they are really really big nerds lol, likewise for there SOs too.

Old 02-13-2012, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Not necessarily true. I know quite a few guys who married or are in LTRs because they value the woman's mind moreso than there body.

They went to an elite school though, and they are really really big nerds lol, likewise for there SOs too.

Well that is fine if that's what you think, you're not going to convince me of this though, LOL. the males act like all they care about is how you look and then they go from there and treat you accordingly. been through it a million times already. i am going to sleep nice chatting with you. good nite.

Old 02-13-2012, 09:51 PM

93 posts, read 112,858 times
Quote:
Maybe you need to seek more variety in the kind of man you're interested in? If you are going after the same kind of guy maybe that explains why they like the same kind of girl?

I've dated a lot. And it's true that all men like different features. One guy only liked brunettes (any shape or size), another liked athletic girls, so on and so on.

Old 02-13-2012, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Well that is fine if that's what you think, you're not going to convince me of this though, LOL. the males act like all they care about is how you look and then they go from there and treat you accordingly. been through it a million times already. i am going to sleep nice chatting with you. good nite.
It's cool. I'm not going to change your opinion, but I can give great counterexamples.

Have a good night's sleep!

Old 02-14-2012, 03:55 AM

Have a happy Valentines day everyone!

Do something with yourselves couples! Be happy you can be with each other because some of us can't do so!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships