Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 01:06 AM

395 posts, read 707,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
When I meet a man, before I even care about his name, I want to see his wallet and what credit cards he has. That's really all that's important. If he carries an Amex card, we're done. I hate Amex - and discover.
What if he/she conceals their wealth?

Did you know that credit cards could lower your credit rating, even with a zero balance?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2012, 01:08 AM

395 posts, read 707,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
His car, of course.

No...his muscles. I look for muscles and good hair.
I used to leave my bmw and benz at home when I was single. Would only take the Jetta out on dates. Gotta get rid of the gold diggers.

Old 02-22-2012, 01:17 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,297,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Ladies what is the first thing you judge a man on? Do you first judge him by his shoes, teeth, jewelry, the car he drives, how he dresses height, build, shoulders, hair style, smile, ambition, lips, etc etc. let us fellas now.

I'm not asking what are the first things you judge a man by but what is the first thing you judge a man on.
I don't even start judging men until I find out if they are worth taking more than a second glance at.

The first thing I notice is how a man treats those around him, particularly those beneath him.

His interactions with others set a base line.

If a man doesn't treat others well then he is nothing.

Glad I am already happily married and no longer have to think about all this rat race stuff when it comes to picking and choosing and worrying about expiring before a certain age.

I don't see the point in making dating more complicated than it has to be.

If you start getting hung up on a laundry list of what someone could possibly be thinking about you and judging you on at any given moment how on earth are you supposed to be starting a relationship with that person and honestly why would you want to be with someone who is making judgements right off the bat?

Old 02-22-2012, 07:48 PM

1,419 posts, read 2,455,630 times
Its a tie between teeth and how he dresses. I LOVE it when a man can dress nice.

Old 02-23-2012, 07:56 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,375,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laorbust61 View Post
I want to see the clean cut look. Non-negotiable.
I find this hard to believe, not only from this poster but others, since the bad boy/jerk type seems to fare well.

Old 02-23-2012, 08:03 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princesasabia View Post
Its a tie between teeth.
You sure your not looking to date a horse?

Old 02-24-2012, 02:17 PM

228 posts, read 421,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
You sure your not looking to date a horse?
Well, my stallion better have a decent set o' choppers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships