Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2012, 09:22 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,299,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Maria, you don't know what you want, except to be right and to be accepted by everyone. You change your mind multiple times on each thread. I worry for you. You seem to want to be submissive to most people, not just your boyfriend. It's just my opinion, but I don't think that can be healthy and it doesn't feel like just a lifestyle choice to me. It feels like deep, deep, deep insecurity and very little knowledge of what *you* really want.

JMO.
WHAT?

I haven't changed my mind at all. I think men want the hot chick over the old smart chick on the first glance. Case closed.

As for the OP I believe that a woman's prime beauty fades past the age of 25 in general and doesn't last past 30 in most cases without surgical aid.

How more clear can I be?

Old 02-23-2012, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Many, many, many men! Many. Some have chimed in here. What is it about this that you just can't grasp and believe? Why is it so hard?
I have yet to read the entire thread.

I can't honestly bring myself to believe that men believe otherwise unless they are trying to save face with all the feminist women that stalk these threads lest they be verbally torn to shreds.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:25 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,039,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post

I haven't changed my mind at all. I think men want the hot chick over the old smart chick on the first glance. Case closed.
How is the case closed when about 5 minutes ago you were saying men wanted the woman who would validate their leadership...and now you're saying you think men want the hot chick over the old smart chick...and then you were saying men wanted women who could take care of things, which would more likely be a mature than a very young woman, if you think about it...and now it's about at first glance when the rest of us have been talking about substance, etc.? (very, very, very confused)

You really, really, really just need to pick one stance and stick to it, not for us or anyone else but yourself and your own sense of who the heck you are.

Read through your posts and see how many times you've changed what you think "men want". I pointed one blatant one out, I QUOTED you for God's sake.

Really, I worry.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Eh, you're cheap & easy then... Here!

http://1.imimg.com/data/T/I/MY-11469...23_250x250.jpg
A really cool thing you can do after you are cremated is to have your remains turned into a yellow diamond.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:26 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,470,479 times
Quote:
What I am arguing here is what man is going to go for the older woman with the nice brain over the young fox with the perky boobs? First appearances here who is he going to go after first if he thinks he is in range of both? Honestly.
No man can have both? A nice wrapper will get to stop and look, I don't think anyone denies that.

I'm probably not helping here anyways. My wife was 25 and 10 months when we met. Still in her prime, I think. Does it stop on the first day of 25 or first day of 26?

Old 02-23-2012, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
No man can have both? A nice wrapper will get to stop and look, I don't think anyone denies that.
My man has both. No trailer though. We're working on it.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:28 PM

Quote:
How is the case closed when about 5 minutes ago you were saying men wanted the woman who would validate their leadership...and now you're saying you think men want the hot chick over the old smart chick...and now it's about at first glance when the rest of us have been talking about substance, etc.?

You really, really, really just need to pick one stance and stick to it, not for us or anyone else but yourself and your own sense of who the heck you are.

Read through your posts and see how many times you've changed what you think "men want". I pointed one blatant one out, I QUOTED you for God's sake.

Really, I worry.
I also said in those posts that the woman needed to be hot. Men won't care how smart a woman is if he isn't attracted to her.

Dismissing me by calling my views crazy is the sign where you have NOTHING left to argue.

Like I said case closed.

Quote:
A really cool thing you can do after you are cremated is to have your remains turned into a yellow diamond.
Nope, not I. My personal feeling on the matter is: take up as little space as possible and become something recyclable. That's why I want to be gritty bits. Tossed outdoors somewhere, preferably under a tree.

My hubs already had the diamond...while I was alive.

73 posts, read 156,594 times
Quote:
Maria, you don't know what you want, except to be right and to be accepted by everyone. You change your mind multiple times on each thread. I worry for you. You seem to want to be submissive to most people, not just your boyfriend. It's just my opinion, but I don't think that can be healthy and it doesn't feel like just a lifestyle choice to me. It feels like deep, deep, deep insecurity and very little knowledge of what *you* really want.

JMO.
This explains alot. Female led relationship, you have half a million posts on an internet forum because your husband's a houseb*tch. You should take some of that money from your dream career and buy him the biggest set of balls *you* can find.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:29 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,216,209 times
Quote:
My hubs already had the diamond...while I was alive.
Good one!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships